Flatulence Preventer definitely works! Your remedy keeps [our cat] comfortable after food and we can give her a bigger variety than before. It looks like we finally found the product we needed after so many years and so much expense.- Ziggy
What is Flatulence Preventer?
Flatulence Preventer is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve gas and discomfort by helping the process of digestion and absorption of food. Flatulence Preventer is easily administered to pets when needed – as well as in the long-term to support overall digestive health.
Flatulence Preventer comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Healthy digestion makes all the difference
Having a pet with common flatulence problems can be very embarrassing - not to mention inconvenient, irritating and rather frustrating. Production of gas in the digestive tract is a natural by-product of digestion and is influenced by diet as well as the health of the digestive system.
Some foods take longer to digest than others and may ferment in the stomach or intestines, causing a build up of gas. Furthermore, some breeds are more prone to common smelly digestive gas than others.
A healthy and functioning digestive system helps to move food through the digestive tract and maintain digestive gas at normal levels. There are many lifestyle and dietary changes which can promote balance in the digestive system, encourage efficient absorption of food and healthy elimination.
The natural way
In the wild, animals instinctively seek out plants which help to promote healthy digestion and thereby maintain control of digestive gases. While our domestic pets may not have access to these naturally therapeutic herbs, we can help by providing digestive tonics in the form of natural remedies.
Here are some more tips for healthy pet digestion:
- Remove your pet's food after a while if it is not finished. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion and detoxification.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Flatulence is often solved by a change in diet.
- If flatulence is a recent problem, consider what changes you may have recently made to your pet's diet.
- Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Emotional or physical stress can also have an effect on digestion.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain and kept clean.
- Don't feed your pet chocolate as even a small amount can be toxic. Avoid foods that are high in sugar.
- Do not feed onions to dogs.
- Cook food in stainless-steel pans, not aluminum or copper pans.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet healthy and fit and can have a big influence on healthy digestion.
What are the Ingredients?
Flatulence Preventer is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Carbo veg (30C), Chamomilla (3X), Mag phos (6X), Nux vom (C30), Pimpinella (3X), Sucrose.
- Pimpinella (3X) has been used for centuries to promote healthy digestion.
- Chamomilla (3X) is a natural digestive aid. It can help to soothe the tummy and also prevent the common 'rumbling stomach' syndrome and also helps to detoxify the system.
- Mag phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very helpful for the promotion of comfortable digestion and helps to maintain balance in the digestive tract as well as supporting healthy sleep patterns.
- Carbo veg (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy also recommended for digestive comfort. It is known as a natural purifier for its ability to absorb gases and toxins in the body. It also helps to promote healthy energy levels and feelings of vitality.
- Nux vom (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy with a variety of uses and is often prescribed for digestive health, helping to prevent common digestive gas.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Flatulence Preventer?
Acute: Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses or until symptoms subside.
For ongoing benefits: Administer 3 doses of Flatulence Preventer daily to support digestive health and calm the digestive system.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Flatulence Preventer can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Flatulence Preventer and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating the symptoms in your pet, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in their body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support the overall health and functioning in your pet, rather than just suppressing symptoms.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways, some pets experience immediate results while many other pet owners have reported optimal benefits taking effect in their pets within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many pets take a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long until I see results?
Because Flatulence Preventer is 100% homeopathic, it supports the animal body on a cellular level – getting to work upon the first dose. While some animals need only a single dose, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. Soothed stomach and calmed digestion should be noted on the first dose.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Flatulence Preventer will last 15 - 30 days depending on usage and size of your pet.
How has Flatulence Preventer helped others?
“Your Flatulence Preventer has made such a difference. After every meal we would literally have to turf our poor dog outdoors for an hour or two, which made us all unhappy! She used to look very sheepish and sorry for herself. Now we can all relax after meals and the ozone layer is safe once more!”
“Flatulence Preventer definitely works! I wouldn't have believed it without seeing the difference. Your remedy makes her more comfortable after food and we can give her a bigger variety than before. It looks like we found the product we needed after so many years and so much expense - a simple natural remedy!”
“With the Flatulence Preventer and a change in diet recommended by your staff, we have a happy dog after meals again (and the family!) With age he has become more and more 'smelly' and this remedy has made a tremendous difference. We give him three doses a day, including one just before food and then one after his meal - which seems to do the trick!”