Flatulence Preventer definitely works! Your remedy keeps [our cat] comfortable after food and we can give her a bigger variety than before. It looks like we finally found the product we needed after so many years and so much expense.- Ziggy
What is Flatulence Preventer?
Flatulence Preventer is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily reduce gas and discomfort by supporting the process of digestion and absorption of food. It is easily administered to pets when needed, as well as in the long-term to support overall digestive health.
Flatulence Preventer comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Healthy digestion makes all the difference
Having a pet with common flatulence problems can be very embarrassing – not to mention inconvenient, irritating and rather frustrating. Production of gas in the digestive tract is a natural by-product of digestion and is influenced by diet as well as the health of the digestive system.
Some foods take longer to digest than others and may ferment in the stomach or intestines, causing a buildup of gas. Furthermore, some breeds are more prone to common smelly digestive gas than others.
A healthy and functioning digestive system helps to move food through the digestive tract and maintain digestive gas at normal levels. There are many lifestyle and dietary changes which can promote balance in the digestive system, encourage efficient absorption of food and healthy elimination.
The natural way
In the wild, animals instinctively seek out plants which help to promote healthy digestion and thereby maintain control of digestive gases. While our domestic pets may not have access to these naturally therapeutic herbs, we can help by providing digestive support in the form of natural remedies.
Here are some more tips for healthy pet digestion:
- Remove your pet's food after a while if it is not finished. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion and detoxification.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Flatulence is often solved by a change in diet.
- If flatulence is a recent problem, consider what changes you may have recently made to your pet's diet.
- Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Emotional or physical stress can also have an effect on digestion.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain, and kept clean.
- Don't feed your pet chocolate, as even a small amount can be toxic. Avoid foods that are high in sugar.
- Do not feed onions to dogs.
- Cook food in stainless-steel pans, not aluminum or copper pans.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet healthy and fit, and can have a big influence on healthy digestion.
What are the ingredients?
Flatulence Preventer is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Pimpinella 3X HPUS, Chamomilla 3X HPUS, Mag phos 6C HPUS, Carbo veg 30C HPUS, Nux vom 30C HPUS.
- Pimpinella 3X HPUS: burps, no taste, sour after stooping with dizziness and yawning, frequent yawning with belching.
- Chamomilla 3X HPUS: abdomen distended, griping in navel region and pain in small of back, flatulent after anger with red cheeks and perspiration, digestive disorders.
- Mag phos 6C HPUS: flatulence forcing patient to bend double relieved by rubbing and warmth, accompanied by belching of gas, which gives no relief, bloated fullness of abdomen, spasmodic pains.
- Carbo veg 30C HPUS: excessive discharge of fetid flatus, abdomen greatly distended, better passing wind, flatulence with an unpleasant smell, made worse by laying down.
- Nux vom 30C HPUS: flatulent distension, gastric dyspepsia.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine. To uphold Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory compliance, this product’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) National Drug Code can be found underneath the product image on this page, listed after FDA NDC.
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Flatulence Preventer?
First dose: Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses or until symptoms subside.
Daily: Administer 3 doses of Flatulence Preventer a day to support digestive health and help calm the digestive system.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
Flatulence Preventer is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until I see results?
Because Flatulence Preventer is 100% homeopathic, it supports the animal body on a cellular level – getting to work upon the first dose. While some animals need only a few doses, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. Soothed stomach and calmed digestion should be noted on the first dose.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Flatulence Preventer will last 15-30 days depending on usage and size of your pet.
- It Works for Gas!!!
5 / 5
5 / 5
- Works well for gassy kitties!
5 / 5
- Thing of the past
4 / 5
- It works for my two cats. They are comfortable now and we are happy. Thanks.
5 / 5
- Great Product for cats with gas/digestive problems
5 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Silver Star Brands, Inc.