What is Flea Allergy Relief?
Flea Allergy Relief is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of discomfort and irritation due to flea bites. It may be used regularly to temporarily relieve symptoms such as red, burning or itching skin caused by flea bites and stings.
Flea Allergy Relief is presented in a convenient spray form that is easy to administer without fussing or fighting. Simply spray directly into your pet’s mouth or onto their food or water. It is also an excellent companion to Skin and Coat Tonic™.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The natural way
The best way to prevent skin rashes caused by flea bites and stings is to keep pets away from infested environments. Also, our Bug Defense™ contains odors that are strongly disliked by ticks and fleas.
Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years to help soothe irritated skin and maintain skin and systemic health without the risk of dangerous side effects.
What are the ingredients?
Flea Allergy Relief is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Apis mellifica: swellings after bites, sore, sensitive.
- Arsenicum album: itching burning, swellings, poisoned wounds, acute burning cutaneous infections.
- Arundo mauritanica: itching and crawling, especially chest and upper extremities.
- Dolichos pruriens: intense itching with no swelling or rash.
- Galphimia glauca: dryness and itching of the mucous membranes; burning discharges from eyes and nose; sneezing, swelling of the eyelids.
- Grindelia robusta: rash with severe burning and itching.
- Ledum palustre: itching of feet and ankles worse scratching and warmth, insect bites, mosquito bites.
- Pix liquida: itching intolerable, bleeds on scratching.
- Pulex irritans: itching, sore spots all over.
- Staphysagria: scratching changes location of itching, severe itching relieved by scratching.
- Sulphur: itching, burning, worse upon scratching and washing, intense pruritis.
- Urtica urens: itching blotches, urticarial, violent itching, prickly burning edema, severe pruritis, worse by cold.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Flea Allergy Relief?
Initially, depress pump until primed. Hold close to pet’s mouth and spray directly, or spray onto its food or water. Use 3 times daily.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 2 sprays
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3 sprays
Dogs over 50 lbs: 4 sprays
Flea Allergy Relief is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 spray
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: 1 spray
Flea Allergy Relief is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
For additional support, Flea Allergy Relief can be used concurrently with Skin and Coat Tonic.
Caution: Consult your vet if symptoms persist.
Get optimum results with regular use
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of Flea Allergy Relief will last 30-40 days depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.