What is Flea Allergy Relief?
Flea Allergy Relief is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of discomfort and irritation due to flea bites. It may be used regularly to temporarily relieve symptoms such as red, burning or itching skin caused by flea bites and stings.
Flea Allergy Relief is also an excellent companion to Skin and Coat Tonic™.
Flea Allergy Relief is presented in a convenient spray form that is easy to administer without fussing or fighting. Simply spray directly into your pet’s mouth or onto their food or water.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The natural way
The best way to prevent skin rashes caused by flea bites and stings is to keep pets away from infested environments. Also, our PetAlive Bug Defense contains odors that are strongly disliked by ticks and fleas.
Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years to help soothe irritated skin and maintain skin and systemic health without the risk of dangerous side effects.
What are the ingredients?
Flea Allergy Relief is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Apis mellifica, Arsenicum album, Arundo mauritanica, Dolichos pruriens, Galphimia glauca, Grindelia robusta, Ledum palustre, Pix liquida, Pulex irritans, Staphysagria, Sulphur, Urtica urens. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 30X and LM1 potencies.
- Apis mellifica is a specific remedy that acts on cellular tissues to temporarily relieve tingling, sensitive skin with a red rosy hue, stinging pains and soreness, intolerance of heat and burning of the skin.
- Arsenicum album is a highly respected natural ingredient and is widely recommended for temporary relief of itching or swelling of the skin. Arsenicum album acts on every organ and tissue, but is particularly great for burning skin, eruptions, and dry, rough, scaly skin.
- Arundo mauritanica is a homeopathic remedy for scratching of the head and ears.
- Dolichos pruriens is widely used for relief of intense itching of the skin, especially at night.
- Galphimia glauca can help with skin. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Galphimia glauca include hyper-secretion from the nose and eyes, sneezing, shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes.
- Grindelia robusta is a homeopathic remedy that temporarily relieves rashes with severe burning and itching.
- Ledum palustre is commonly used for temporary relief of insect stings. It is especially needed when scratching or warmth of the bed makes the effects of the stings worse.
- Pix liquida is an important remedy for skin symptoms. It acts on various mucous membranes and provides temporary relief of cracked skin and intolerable itching.
- Pulex irritans is a widely used natural ingredient for prickly, itching, sore spots on the skin.
- Staphysagria is a homeopathic remedy that relieves dry skin as well as violent itching.
- Sulphur is a great remedy for dry, scaly or unhealthy skin, as well as for relief of pimply eruptions and pustules. Sulphur is also often used for itching or burning skin.
- Urtica urens is helpful for itching blotches and for profuse discharge from a mucous surface.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Flea Allergy Relief?
Initially, depress pump until primed. Hold close to pet’s mouth and spray directly, or spray onto its food or water. Use 3 times daily.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 2 sprays
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3 sprays
Dogs over 50 lbs: 4 sprays
Flea Allergy Relief is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 spray
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: 1 spray
Note: Flea Allergy Relief is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
For additional support, Flea Allergy Relief can be used concurrently with Skin and Coat Tonic.
Caution: Consult your vet if symptoms persist.
Get optimum results with regular use
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of Flea Allergy Relief will last 30-40 days depending on the size and needs of your pet.