With the Healthy Coat Plus ComboPack for Pets, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Stinky Paws Pet Wash and Skin and Coat Tonic.
Stinky Paws Pet Wash is a safe, natural, fragrance-free pet shampoo formulated to promote gentle yet effective cleansing for cats and dogs, without the risk of side effects. Stinky Paws Pet Wash is preservative-free, using sea salt to protect its cleaning power. Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy containing ingredients especially chosen for their supportive function on the skin and coat.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Healthy Coat Plus ComboPack for Pets.
Stinky Paws Pet Wash
Stinky Paws Pet Wash contains the following ingredients:
Purified water, Sodium coco sulphate, Coco betaine, Coco amide, Vegetable glycerin, Sodium chloride (sea salt), Olive oil, Citric acid.
Skin and Coat Tonic
Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Bladderwrack, Dandelion, Horsetail, Spirulina.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) has been widely used in Western and Chinese herbalism for many centuries. This herb provides tissue support due to its high silica content. Silica is essential in the maintenance of healthy skin, bones, claws and fur. It is the main component in all connective body tissues, including the myelin sheaths around nerve cells and the membranes of the brain and spinal cord. It also contains health promoting compounds called sterols (D'Agostino, M., Dini, A., Pizza, C., Senatore, F., and Aquino, R. "Sterols from Equisetum arvense." Boll. Soc Ital. Biol Sper. 12-30-1984; 60(12):2241-2245).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It has also been researched for its ability to soothe the skin (Schutz, K., Carle, R., and Schieber, A. "Taraxacum--a review on its phytochemical and pharmacological profile." J Ethnopharmacol 10-11-2006; 107(3):313-323).
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled microorganism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy, the immune system and liver functioning, as well as all-around systemic health.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. Regular use will also support skin and coat conditions via thyroid support.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How to Use
Stinky Paws Pet Wash and Skin and Coat Tonic can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.