I've been giving my 5-year-old pug Immunity & Liver Support…After only a few days, I noticed a new vitality and energy...it was like I had a puppy again…Immunity & Liver Support is doing wonders in keeping her healthy and happy...- Camille, PA, USA
What is Immunity & Liver Support?
Immunity & Liver Support is a premium natural remedy that contains a combination of specially selected herbs known for their ability to help your pet cleanse their system, support immune functioning and maintain liver health.
Used as a general tonic, Immunity & Liver Support provides effective support for pets with compromised immune systems, and will help to keep your pet in peak health. It is very effective as a companion remedy along with a range of our other natural remedies, and is available in two forms, capsules or spray, for easy administration to your pet.
Specifically, Immunity & Liver Support is an excellent companion to herbal supplement Energy Tonic™, as it supports healthy energy levels and vitality in dogs and cats.
This formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Why is liver functioning so important for my pet?
The liver is the second largest organ in the body and is often seen as the most important organ. In traditional Chinese medicine, a healthy liver is seen as the most critical element in the body.
Among other important functions, the liver is responsible for eliminating toxins that enter the bloodstream. It also produces bile, which is essential in the breakdown of fats, and is the organ which stores Vitamin A, D, E and K. Liver functioning is also vital to the health of the immune system, which ensures that your pet stays healthy.
Environmental toxins are to blame for many ailments. While it is almost impossible for animals to avoid environmental toxins due to plastics, car emissions, pesticides and other contaminants, there are many ways to promote a healthy immune system.
As dogs and cats struggle to detoxify environment pollutants, their requirements for vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients increase. Daily nutritional supplementation is their best bet for making sure their nutritional needs are met, as well as supporting their immune health.
Ensuring your pet eats a healthy diet, maintains a normal weight and exercises regularly are all important factors as well.
The natural way
There is much that can be done to support a healthy immune system. Here are a few tips:
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible.
- Don’t expose your pet to second hand cigarette smoke.
- Give your pet a healthy, varied diet – making sure to include lots of raw meat, fresh vegetables and fruit.
- Acupressure massage is also helpful in improving immune system and liver functioning.
- Make sure your pet gets lots of exercise - the benefits are multiple both for you and your pet!
- Use natural remedies known to support immune system functioning.
What are the ingredients?
Immunity & Liver Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk thistle.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18:347-349). Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D and C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. Dandelion has been studied extensively for its ability to restore liver health.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea also helps to support the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and support a well-functioning immune system. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003; 145(5):223-231).
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and increase hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a systemic and restorative tonic. Animal studies have shown its supportive function of the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys (“Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70(1):57-63).
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of Milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials. It has been studied extensively for its ability to restore and support the health and functioning of the liver. Scientific analysis of Milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a well-known antioxidant (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. "Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals." Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316). This would have a direct impact on maintaining the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Rice powder (inactive ingredient)
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Immunity & Liver Support?
Capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. Sprays may be administered orally or onto your pet’s food or a treat.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Cats: 2-4 sprays twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-4 sprays twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 6 sprays twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-12 sprays twice daily
Note: Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed for extra support. For more frequent dosing, use one capsule every 20-30 minutes for up to 10 doses, or administer six sprays every 20-30 minutes for up to 10 doses.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
For added vitality support, it is recommended that Immunity & Liver Support be administered in conjunction with Energy Tonic.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Immunity & Liver Support capsules contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
One bottle of Immunity & Liver Support spray will last for approximately 30 days, depending on the size of your pet.
- Can't live without Immunity and Liver Support!!
5 / 5
- Thanks for the natural alternative
4 / 5
- This product has been a life-saver for my Shar-Pei!
5 / 5
- Easy to use and effective.
5 / 5
- Immunity and Liver Support has really assisted my dog in healing...
5 / 5
- Works great
5 / 5
- Great product!!!!!
5 / 5
- Great reasults,for this and liveraid!
5 / 5
- Great product to boost energy and immunity levels and get your pet back to their normal health again.
4 / 5
- It's good
4 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.