UTI-Free (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Relieves symptoms of bladder and urinary tract irritations
- Relieves frequent urination
Kidney Support (1 bottle):
- Supports kidney and endocrine function
- Supports water balance and fluid regulation
Immunity & Liver Support (1 bottle):
- Supports healthy immune system functioning
- Promotes liver health and functioning
With the Urinary Wellness UltraPack for Pets, you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a three-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: UTI-Free, Kidney Support and Immunity & Liver Support.
UTI-Free is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of bladder and urinary tract irritations, including frequent urination and discomfort in both dogs and cats. Kidney Support is a 100% safe, natural remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine, containing herbal ingredients selected to promote canine and feline kidney health and provide support for the urinary tract system. Immunity & Liver Support contains a combination of specially selected herbs known for their ability to help cleanse the system, support immune functioning and maintain liver health.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Urinary Wellness UltraPack for Pets.
UTI-Free is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Berberis vulg 3X HPUS, Cantharis 6C HPUS, Staphysagris 6C HPUS.
- Berberis vulg 3X HPUS: burning pains, urine with thick mucus and sediment, sore sensation in the kidneys, pain in the bladder, urethra burns, preponderant effect on the kidneys and bladder, renal and lumbar pains.
- Cantharis 6C HPUS: intolerable urging and tenesmus, burning of the whole renal region with painful urging to urinate, constant desire to urinate, urine passed drop by drop, violent piercing burning pains in the bladder and urethra, pain before, during and after micturition; the patient feels frequent and irresistible urges to urinate.
- Staphysagris 6C HPUS: ineffectual urging to urinate, pressure on bladder, feels like it did not empty, frequent urination with burning in the urethra, burning pains in the urethra during or between micturition that stop while urinating, frequent need to urinate.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Kidney Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Burdock, Cleavers, Dandelion.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels, and can help the kidneys to maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock also helps to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, as well as various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It helps naturally to promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance (Rcz-Kotilla, E., G. Rcz, A. Solomon. 1974. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 26(3):212217).
- Cleavers (Galium aparine) is an herb that helps to support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
Immunity & Liver Support
Immunity & Liver Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk thistle, Rice powder.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18:347-349). Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D and C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea also helps to support the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and support a well-functioning immune system. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003; 145(5):223-231).
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and increase hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a systemic and restorative tonic. Animal studies have shown its supportive function of the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys (“Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70(1):57-63).
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of Milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk Thistle has been subject to many clinical trials. It is frequently recommended to support the health and functioning of the liver. Scientific analysis of Milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a well-known antioxidant (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals. Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316). This would have a direct impact on maintaining the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
How to Use
UTI-Free, Kidney Support and Immunity & Liver Support can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.