- Supports kidney and endocrine function
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Improves immune system functioning
- Promotes liver health and aids in systemic cleansing
- Relieves frequent urination and bladder discomfort
Promote your pet’s kidney functions, liver health, and immune system health. Get the Urinary Wellness UltraPack for Pets, a package featuring three remedies: Kidney Support, Immunity & Liver Support, and UTI-Free.
Kidney Support is an herbal remedy that promotes urinary tract health. Immunity & Liver Support, another herbal remedy, supports immune system functions. And UTI-Free, a homeopathic remedy, relieves frequent urination and improves bladder health.
Together, these all-natural remedies provide symptomatic relief and support for your pet. Get them in one complete package — the Urinary Wellness UltraPack for Pets.
Kidney Support is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Burdock, Cleavers, and Dandelion.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is widely known as a systemic cleanser and blood purifier. It’s also well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels and can help the kidneys maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock has also shown positive results in helping to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range. (Swanston-Flatt SK, Day C, Flatt PR, et al. Glycaemic effects of traditional European plant treatments for diabetes. Studies in normal and streptozotocin diabetic mice. Diabetes Res. 1989; 413:6973. )
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, and C, as well as various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and manganese. It helps naturally promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance. (Rcz-Kotilla, E., G. Rcz, A. Solomon. 1974. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 26 (3):212217.)
- Cleavers (Galium aparine) is an herb that has been used in folk medicine for many centuries as a cleansing tonic, lymphatic cleanser and blood purifier. Regular use helps support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
Immunity & Liver Support
Immunity & Liver Support is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk thistle, and Rice powder.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles that have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18:347-349.) Dandelion is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, and C; various B Vitamins; iron; lecithin; silicon; potassium; magnesium; zinc; and manganese. It supports liver and gall bladder functioning and helps maintain fluid balance and healthy blood pressure levels in the body. (Hook I, McGee A, Henman M, and et al. “Evaluation of dandelion for diuretic activity and variation in potassium content.” Int J Pharmacog 1993; 31(1):29-34.)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune system functioning. Used as a natural immune system tonic, Echinacea also helps support the lymphatic system. Regular use can help keep your pet healthy and support a well-functioning immune system. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs. (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003; 145(5):223-231.)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a systemic and restorative tonic. Animal studies have shown its supportive function for the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys. (Akbarsha MA, Vijendrakumar S, Kadalmani B, et al. “Curative property of Withania somnifera Dunal root in the context of carbendazim-induced histopathological changes in the liver and kidney of rat.” Phytomedicine 2000; 7(6):499-507. )(Dhuley JN. “Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70 (1):57-63.)
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives, and use of milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials that clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. (Feher J, Deak G, Muzes G, et al. “Liver-protective action of silymarin therapy in chronic alcoholic liver diseases.” Orv Hetil 1989; 130 (51):2723-2727. ) It is frequently recommended to support the health and functioning of the liver. Scientific analysis of milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a well-known antioxidant. (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals. Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316.) This would have a direct impact on maintaining the overall systemic health of your pet, as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
UTI-Free is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Berber vulg (3X), Cantharis (6C), Staphysagris (6C), Sucrose, and Staphysag (6C).
- Berberis vulg (3X) is a widely used homeopathic remedy and is well known for its positive effect on the bladder and urinary tract. This remedy also helps support healthy immune system functioning. (Li SY, Ling LH, Teh BS, et al. “Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties of the bis- benzylisoquinolines: in vitro comparisons of tetrandrine and berbamine.” Int J Immunopharmacol 1989; 11(4):395-401.)
- Cantharis (6C) is often recommended for its ability to maintain a healthy flow of urine and soothe the bladder.
- Staphysagris (6C) is a proven natural remedy that is also recommended for urogenital health and as a well-known prostate tonic.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
UTI-Free is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How To Use
Kidney Support drops, Immunity & Liver Support veggie capsules, and UTI-Free granules can safely be given to your pet on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to supporting your pet’s urinary system, liver, and immune system.