- Improves long-term sinus health and balance
- Alleviates nasal congestion and inflammation
- Improves respiratory health
- Promotes optimal lung functioning for easy breathing
- Promotes liver health and aids in systemic cleansing
Support your pet’s respiratory system and immune system with the Respiratory Plus UltraPack for Pets.
This 100% natural combo features three popular pet remedies: Sinu-Rite, Respo-K, and Immunity & Liver Support.
Sinu-Rite contains homeopathic ingredients that relieve sinus and nasal congestion in your dog or cat. Respo-K, another homeopathic remedy, can improve respiratory health and promote optimal lung functions for easy breathing. Immunity & Liver Support contains herbs that support immune system functions.
Together, these remedies provide your pet with symptomatic relief and long-term support. Get them in one complete package — the Respiratory Plus UltraPack for Pets.
Sinu-Rite is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Glycyrrhiza (3X), Kali bic (30C), Nat mur (6X), Sambucus nig (3X), Pulsatilla (30C), and Lactose.
- Nat mur (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt that helps maintain the body's fluid balance and is an essential component of all living cells. This tissue salt has excellent effects in supporting respiratory health and keeping sinuses, noses, and chests clear and healthy, thus supporting the health and integrity of all the mucus membranes of the respiratory tract.
- American Pasqueflower (30C) is a natural remedy that is useful for keeping sinuses clear and healthy.
- Kali bic (30C) is a natural remedy that is recommended to soothe the throat and respiratory tract and support sinus health.
- Glycorrhiza (3X) is a widely used homeopathic remedy that helps open up the respiratory system, including the nasal passages. It has even been studied for its supportive effect on the liver. (Arase Y, Ikeda K, Murashima N, et al. “The long term efficacy of glycyrrhizin in chronic hepatitis C patients.” Cancer 1997; 79(8):1494-1500.)
- Sambucus nig (3X) is a homeopathic remedy known to help facilitate the loosening of nasal matter, thereby helping to open the nasal passages and have a positive effect on the sinuses and the respiratory system.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Sinu-Rite is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Respo-K is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc sulph (6C), Ferrum phos (6C), Hepar sulph (12C), Lactose, Sambucus nig (3X), and Verbascum (3X).
- Calc sulph (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is useful in supporting the natural healing process of the body. Calc sulph can be used to encourage respiratory health and promote the health of the throat and nasal passages.
- Ferrum phos (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt known to promote the body's ability to regulate oxygen-rich blood flow throughout the body. Ferrum phos also supports the wall strength of blood vessels and the absorption of iron and oxygen in all cells.
- Hepar sulph. (12C) is a natural remedy that is particularly supportive of the throat and larynx, bronchioles and tonsil.
- Verbascum (3X) is a homeopathic remedy that is highly regarded for its ability to address blocked noses and chests and for helping to facilitate easy, natural breathing. It has been studied for its ability to support chest and nasal health. (Serkedjieva, J. “Combined antiinfluenza virus activity of Flos verbasci infusion and amantadine derivatives.” Phytother Res 2000; 14(7):571-574.)
- Sambucus nig (3X) is a homeopathic remedy that is useful for supporting the temperature regulatory mechanisms in the body. It has also been studied for its ability to support healthy mucus levels in the nasal passages. (Ueno K, Wang ZH, Hanamure Y, et al. “Reduced sialylation of glycoproteins in nasal glands of patients with chronic sinusitis.” Acta Otolaryngol 1997; 117(3):420-423.)
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Respo-K is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Immunity & Liver Support
Immunity & Liver Support is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk thistle, and Rice powder.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles that have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18: 347-349.) Dandelion is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, and C; various B Vitamins; iron; lecithin; silicon; potassium; magnesium; zinc; and manganese. It supports liver and gall bladder functioning and helps maintain fluid balance and healthy blood pressure levels in the body. (Hook I, McGee A, Henman M, and et al. “Evaluation of dandelion for diuretic activity and variation in potassium content.” Int J Pharmacog 1993; 31(1):29-34.)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune system functioning. Used as a natural immune system tonic, Echinacea also helps support the lymphatic system. Regular use can help keep your pet healthy and support a well-functioning immune system. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs. (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003; 145(5):223-231.)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a systemic and restorative tonic. Animal studies have shown its supportive function for the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys. (Akbarsha MA, Vijendrakumar S, Kadalmani B, et al. “Curative property of Withania somnifera Dunal root in the context of carbendazim-induced histopathological changes in the liver and kidney of rat.” Phytomedicine 2000; 7(6):499-507. )(Dhuley JN. “Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70 (1): 57-63.)
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives, and use of milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials that clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. (Feher J, Deak G, Muzes G, et al. “Liver-protective action of silymarin therapy in chronic alcoholic liver diseases.” Orv Hetil 1989; 130(51):2723-2727. ) It is frequently recommended to support the health and functioning of the liver. Scientific analysis of milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a well-known antioxidant. (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals. Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316.) This would have a direct impact on maintaining the overall systemic health of your pet, as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
How To Use
Immunity & Liver Support veggie capsules and tablets from Sinu-Rite and Respo-K can safely be given to your pet on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to respiratory and immune system health for cats and dogs.