Respo-K (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Relieves symptoms of sneezing, coughing, watery eyes and nose
- Promotes optimal lung functioning for easy breathing
Sinu-Rite (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Maintains sinus health and balance
- Supports fluid balance in the body
Immunity & Liver Support (1 bottle):
- Supports immune system and liver health and functioning
- Acts as a tonic for the lymphatic system
With the Respiratory Plus UltraPack for Pets, you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a three-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Respo-K, Sinu-Rite and Immunity & Liver Support.
Respo-K is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve the symptoms of colds and respiratory irritation in pets. Sinu-Rite is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of blocked sinuses in pets, plus support respiratory health for easy breathing. Immunity & Liver Support contains a combination of specially selected herbs known for their ability to help cleanse the system, support immune functioning and maintain liver health.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Respiratory Plus UltraPack for Pets.
Respo-K is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc sulph 6C HPUS, Ferrum phos 6C HPUS, Hepar sulph calc 12C HPUS, Sambucus nig 3X HPUS, Verbascum 3X HPUS.
- Calc sulph 6C HPUS: cough, fever.
- Ferrum phos 6C HPUS: congestion of the lungs, hard dry cough.
- Hepar sulph calc 12C HPUS: dry hoarse cough, loose rattling cough, raucous barking cough.
- Sambucus nig 3X HPUS: suffocative cough, obstruction of the nose, hoarseness with thick, sticky mucous in the larynx.
- Verbascum 3X HPUS: hoarse, soreness in the pharynx.
Sinu-Rite is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Glycyrrhiza 3X HPUS, Kali bic 30C HPUS, Nat mur 6X HPUS, Sambucus nig 3X HPUS, Pulsatilla 30C HPUS.
- Nat mur 6X HPUS: breathing difficult, discharge watery, sneezing, loss of smell and taste, excessive flow of mucous.
- Pulsatilla 30C HPUS: loss of smell, mucous, thick, non-irritating nasal discharge.
- Kali bic 30C HPUS: discharge, thick, ropey; loss of smell, inability to breathe through nose, sneezing.
- Glycyrrhiza 3X HPUS: expectorant.
- Sambucus nig 3X HPUS: dry, spasmodic cough; nose blocked up.
Immunity & Liver Support
Immunity & Liver Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk thistle, Rice powder.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18: 347-349). Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D and C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea also helps to support the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and support a well-functioning immune system. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs. (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003; 145(5):223-231).
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and increase hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a systemic and restorative tonic. Animal studies have shown its supportive function of the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys. “Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70(1):57-63).
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of Milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk Thistle has been subject to many clinical trials. It is frequently recommended to support the health and functioning of the liver. Scientific analysis of Milk Thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a well-known anti-oxidant (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals. Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316). This would have a direct impact on maintaining the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
How to Use
Respo-K, Sinu-Rite and Immunity & Liver Support can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- Fingers crossed
4 / 5
- Lungs are 100%
5 / 5