- Improves immune system functioning
- Boosts resistance against disease
- Helps fight viral and bacterial infections
- Improves liver health functioning
- Aids in the elimination of systemic toxins
- Acts as a tonic for the lymphatic system
- Increases hemoglobin levels and prevents anemia
I've been giving my 5-year-old pug Immunity & Liver Support… After only a few days, I noticed a new vitality and energy... it was like I had a puppy again… Her overall health improved immensely.- Camille, PA, USA
What is Immunity & Liver Support?
Immunity & Liver Support capsules contain a combination of specially selected herbs known for their ability to cleanse and purify the system and improve immune functioning and liver health.
Used as a general tonic to protect against disease, Immunity & Liver Support capsules are also very effective during convalescence. This natural remedy promotes and speeds up healing to improve recovery after an illness. Immunity & Liver Support will help to keep your pet in peak health and is very effective as a companion remedy along with a range of our other natural remedies.
Specifically, Immunity & Liver Support is an excellent companion to herbal supplement Energy Tonic™, as it supports healthy energy levels and vitality in dogs and cats that appear tired and lethargic. Used together, Immunity & Liver Support and Energy Tonic can help strengthen the immune system and improve liver functioning to detoxify the system, plus put vigor back into your pet’s step naturally!
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Why is liver functioning so important for my pet?
The liver is the second largest organ in the body and is often seen as the most important organ. In traditional Chinese medicine, a healthy liver is seen as the most critical element in the body's natural ability to fight disease and function optimally.
Amongst other important functions, the liver is responsible for eliminating and detoxifying the poisons that enter the bloodstream. It also produces bile, which is essential in the breakdown of fats, and is the organ which stores Vitamin A, D, E and K. Liver functioning is also vital to the health of the immune system, which ensures that your pet stays healthy.
Environmental pollution, processed and unhealthy foods, prescription drugs, frequent vaccinations and sedentary lifestyles all contribute to sluggish and diseased livers. The result? Pets with depressed immune systems, constant fatigue, obesity, sluggish livers and digestive systems, allergies, respiratory ailments, unhealthy skin and many other health problems.
A sluggish or diseased liver can seriously compromise your pet's health and increase the chances of systemic illness
How do I know if my pet has a liver problem?
Symptoms of a problem liver can be vague especially in the early stages of liver disease. Some symptoms such as jaundice do point specifically to the liver but other symptoms could also mimic a number of other diseases. Nevertheless, symptoms to look out for include:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Poor coat condition
- Diarrhea/soft stools
- Gray stools
- Swollen abdomen
- Fluid retention
- Jaundiced (yellow) mucous membranes
- Convulsions or delirium in advanced disease.
The natural way
There is much that can be done to support a healthy immune system. Here are a few tips:
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible.
- Don’t expose your pet to second hand cigarette smoke.
- Give your pet a healthy, varied diet – making sure to include lots of raw meat, fresh vegetables and fruit.
- Acupressure massage is also helpful in improving immune system and liver functioning.
- Make sure your pet gets lots of exercise - the benefits are multiple both for you and your pet!
- Use natural remedies known to support immune system functioning.
What are the Ingredients?
Immunity & Liver Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk thistle, Rice powder.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18: 347-349.) Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D and C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It enhances liver and gall bladder functioning and may decrease high blood pressure due to its diuretic properties. (Hook I, McGee A, Henman M, and et al. “Evaluation of dandelion for diuretic activity and variation in potassium content.” Int J Pharmacog 1993; 31(1):29-34.)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning and for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Used as a natural antibiotic, immune stimulant and anti-allergy agent, Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system and has been investigated as a supportive treatment in AIDS therapy. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and resistant to a range of illnesses. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs. (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003;145(5):223-231.)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and increase hemoglobin levels. It is an effective anti-inflammatory and has excellent calming properties. This herb is often recommended as a tonic to assist with recovery after illness. Animal studies have shown its supportive function of the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys. (Akbarsha MA, Vijendrakumar S, Kadalmani B, et al. “Curative property of Withania somnifera Dunal root in the context of carbendazim-induced histopathological changes in the liver and kidney of rat.” Phytomedicine 2000; 7(6):499-507. )(Dhuley JN. “Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70(1):57-63.)
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. (Feher J, Deak G, Muzes G, et al. “Liver-protective action of silymarin therapy in chronic alcoholic liver diseases.” Orv Hetil 1989; 130(51):2723-2727. ) It is frequently recommended to counteract the harmful effects of prescription drugs and vaccinations on the liver and clinical studies have shown that it helps the liver to return to normal functioning. Scientific analysis of milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful anti-oxidant and can block the entrance of toxins into the liver and remove toxins at a cellular level, thereby resulting in regeneration of liver cells and improved liver fctioning. (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals. Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316. ) This would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Immunity & Liver Support?
The capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Note: Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed for extra support. For more frequent dosing, use one capsule every 20–30 minutes for up to 10 doses.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
For added vitality support, it is recommended that Immunity & Liver Support be administered in conjunction with Energy Tonic™.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers have reported observing immediate results in their pets while many others have reported observing optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from animal to animal, depending on many factors. As with all good tonics, continued benefits to health and vitality should be seen with regular use.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Immunity & Liver Support contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
How has Immunity & Liver Support helped others?
Immunity & Liver Support has been used to improve immune system and liver functioning. Here’s what some pet owners have to say:
“My German Shepherd is my treasure! He is already 10 years old and he has always been a healthy boy. Lately he has been 'off color' and not wanting to eat much. Also he was eating lots of grass and throwing up almost every day. I was very worried about him. The vet said maybe an infection and gave us antibiotics, and that made no difference, but your Immunity and Liver Support remedy has worked after only three weeks. No more throwing up and much more energy! Thanks for a natural alternative - next time I know where to come first!”
“I wanted to write in and tell you that I think you have a great website with lots of good information and help. I have already used two of your products and have been very pleased. My cat has been throwing up forever and since your Immunity and Liver Support she can eat without a problem again.”
“I have been a Native Remedies customer for many years and expected your pet remedies to be just as good as your people remedies. I can say with absolute pleasure that I have not been disappointed. As people we are lucky to have some natural alternatives to the conventional medicine, but our pets have not been so lucky up to now. I have used your Immunity and Liver Support capsules for two of my dogs and can recommend them to anyone with a bilious animal.”
“Thank you for such wonderful products! I wish I had known about them sooner. I started giving my 13 year old cocker Immunity and Liver Support capsules for about 2 months. He had stopped drinking excessive amounts of water and vomiting. He seems to have a spring in his step now when walking and after a trip to the vet the blood test confirmed that the liver and kidneys have improved. I can't thank you enough!”
— Patti, MI, USA
“My Dog Mindie (13 year old Shelty) got very sick last November 2006, she was constantly vomiting. I took her to the Vet and was told that she had liver failure and I only had 2 options: keep her in the hospital with I.V. or put her down. I was devastated... but decided to take her home with me. I did some research and found Immunity and Liver Support.Two days after I started giving it to her, she bounced right back and has been very happy ever since. I ran out of it last week so he stopped taking it. Well she started vomiting again. So I know this product is really works. It is keeping my baby alive. So I ordered some more this past Monday.”
— Claudio C., NJ
“I am a vet tech and have 9 dogs, most of which are rescues from the clinic I am employed by. A miniature poodle named Kramer is one of these special dogs… When Kramer was about 2 years old he started having these shaking episodes and has been medicated ever since… Since the vet didn't have anything to help with liver and pancreatic health I turned to two of your products - Immunity & Liver Support and Liver Aid – and started a lower fat diet… Now at almost 9 years old, he's acting like a puppy again. He's playing, which he hasn't done for years, eating very well and just acts like he feels so much better than he has for a long time. I have become such a believer that I'm going to try the EaseSure for him as well. I've always felt that his condition would shorten his life and I can't imagine my life without him. Now I have the hope of if not prolonging his life, certainly making the time I have left with him happy and comfortable. Thank you so much for your great products.”
— Jeanne S.
“I've been giving my 5-year-old pug Immunity & Liver Support, along with C-Caps, for 6 month… After only a few days, I noticed a new vitality and energy... it was like I had a puppy again… Her overall health improved immensely. Recently, I ran out of these products. Thinking I had another bottle of each in the cabinet, I did not order again in time to not miss some doses. I wasn't too worried as she is doing so wonderfully, but I quickly ordered again. PetAlive.com is so quick and responsive; I had the refills in just a few days. Beans went without her supplements for about 5 days. Two days after starting her regular dosage again, she was perkier and full of energy. I am convinced that Immunity & Liver Support is doing wonders in keeping her healthy and happy… I recommend your site and your products to everyone. With all the toxins in our air, water and environment, even if your pet does not suffer from any disease or condition, I believe Immunity & Liver Support can do wonders to keep your precious family member healthy and full of energy throughout a long, happy life. Thank you PetAlive.com!”
— Camille, PA, USA
“Thank you. We love your products! Our dog was diagnosed… recently, and we had a pretty hopeless prognosis, but since we started her on the Immunity and Liver Support capsules, she is doing better than she has in years. She is a new dog! My husband and I are so grateful. Even our vet is amazed!”
— Bea D.
“…I am just so excited about my Jack Russell's recovery, she is allergic to fleas and she hardly had any hair on her back, despite spraying her with …[over the counter flea medication] and spraying the basket and carpets …and washing her bedding every week, there was still an itch and constant biting. Thanks to your products, Immunity and Liver Support, Clenzor and FleaDerm has all her hair grown back. I am just sorry I did not take a before and after photo…. She is lively and running around and I cannot say thank you enough. Now my husband believes in your products, as it has been less than a month and we have had wonderful results. …Thank you once again. Will order again as soon as we run out, we no longer need the Clenzor or FleaDerm, but keep her on the Immunity and Liver support to make sure she is immune to fleas. Thank you so very, very much.”
— Edith H., Port Elizabeth
“My Min Pin Mary is 10 Yrs old, she got very sick about a month and a half ago .I took her to my vet and he told me she had [pancreas problems] and we had to keep her in the hospital she was there 3 days receiving liquids but would not eat. I brought her home and ground up the food and fed her with a dropper and also gave her water that way, she was not getting any better so my husband took her back to the vet, they took her blood again and this time he told my husband she was dying… my husband called me and I said there is no way I am going to lose my Mary. I got on the internet and started researching, I came upon your site I called my daughter and told her what was going on, now my husband wouldn't believe we could help her so he would not let me order the LiverAid for her so my daughter ordered it for me. You cannot believe this is the same dog I was told that was going to die. I then ordered the Immunity & Liver Support for her, I am so thankful for you all. My Mary has a lot of years left for me to enjoy her. Thank you so much and God Bless.”
— Linda, USA