- Improves respiratory health
- Encourages sinus health
- Helps clear chests for easy breathing
- Strengthens the immune system
Maintain your pet’s respiratory system. Get the RespoCough Protect ComboPack, a natural combo featuring two homeopathic remedies: Respo-K and KC-Defense.
Respo-K improves respiratory health and promotes optimal lung functions for easy breathing. KC-Defense relieves a dry, hacking cough and sneezing.
Together, these remedies provide the symptomatic relief that can support your pet’s respiratory health. Get them in one complete package — the RespoCough Protect ComboPack.
Respo-K is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc sulph (6C), Ferrum phos (6C), Hepar sulph (12C), Lactose, Sambucus nig (3X), and Verbascum (3X).
- Calc sulph (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is useful in supporting the natural healing process of the body. Calc sulph can be used to encourage respiratory health and promote the health of the throat and nasal passages.
- Ferrum phos (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt known to promote the body's ability to regulate oxygen-rich blood flow throughout the body. Ferrum phos also supports the wall strength of blood vessels and the absorption of iron and oxygen in all cells.
- Hepar sulph. (12C) is a natural remedy that is particularly supportive of the throat and larynx, bronchioles and tonsil.
- Verbascum (3X) is a homeopathic remedy that is highly regarded for its ability to address blocked noses and chests and for helping to facilitate easy, natural breathing. It has been studied for its ability to support chest and nasal health. (Serkedjieva, J. “Combined antiinfluenza virus activity of Flos verbasci infusion and amantadine derivatives.” Phytother Res 2000; 14(7):571-574.)
- Sambucus nig (3X) is a homeopathic remedy that is useful for supporting the temperature regulatory mechanisms in the body. It has also been studied for its ability to support healthy mucus levels in the nasal passages. (Ueno K, Wang ZH, Hanamure Y, et al. “Reduced sialylation of glycoproteins in nasal glands of patients with chronic sinusitis.” Acta Otolaryngol 1997; 117(3):420-423.)
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Respo-K is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
KC-Defense is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bryonia (6C), Echinacea purp (3X), Ferrum phos (6C), Kali sulph (6C), Mag phos (6C), Plantago (3X), and Sucrose.
- Plantago (3X) is a homeopathic remedy that is well known for soothing the throat. It also helps maintain clear, healthy chests, noses and throats. Plantago is also approved by the German Commission E for internal use to soothe throats and the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract. Clinical studies have supported its effectiveness. (Wegener T, Kraft K. “Plantain (Plantago lanceolata L.): anti-inflammatory action in upper respiratory tract infections.” Wien Med Wochenschr 1999; 149(8-10):211-216.)
- Bryonia (6C) is a proven natural remedy that is very effective when used to soothe the throat and keep chests clear.
- Echinacea purp (3X) is one of the top-selling ingredients used to support the immune system. Clinical trials have proved its benefits in supporting the immune system. (Schoneberger D. “The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds.” Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol 1992; 8: 2-12.) (Taylor JA, Weber W, Standish L, et al. “Efficacy and safety of echinacea in treating upper respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized controlled trial.” JAMA 12-3-2003; 290(21):2824-2830).
- Ferrum phos (6C) is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts to use when supporting immune system health, as it helps maintain the distribution of iron and oxygen throughout the body and strengthens cell walls.
- Kali sulph (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is often used together with Ferrum phos and is well known for its benefits in supporting respiratory health.
- Mag phos (6C) is naturally soothing and helps maintain harmony and balance in the throat and chest.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
KC-Defense is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How To Use
Respo-K tablets and KC-Defense granules can safely be given to your pet on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to respiratory system health for cats and dogs.