- Supports kidney and endocrine function
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Relieves frequent urination and bladder discomfort
- Helps maintain healthy urine flow
Support your pet’s kidney functions and relieve its bladder discomfort. Get the KidneyPlus ComboPack for Pets, a package featuring two remedies: Kidney Support and UTI-Free.
Kidney Support is an herbal remedy that promotes urinary tract health. UTI-Free is a homeopathic remedy that relieves frequent urination and improves bladder health.
Together, these all-natural remedies provide the symptomatic relief and support that can promote the urinary tract health of your cat or dog. Get them in one convenient package — the KidneyPlus ComboPack for Pets.
Kidney Support is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Burdock, Cleavers, and Dandelion.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is widely known as a systemic cleanser and blood purifier. It’s also well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels and can help the kidneys maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock has also shown positive results in helping to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range. (Swanston-Flatt SK, Day C, Flatt PR, et al. Glycaemic effects of traditional European plant treatments for diabetes. Studies in normal and streptozotocin diabetic mice. Diabetes Res. 1989; 413:6973. )
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, and C, as well as various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and manganese. It helps naturally promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance. (Rcz-Kotilla, E., G. Rcz, A. Solomon. 1974. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 26(3):212217.)
- Cleavers (Galium aparine) is an herb that has been used in folk medicine for many centuries as a cleansing tonic, lymphatic cleanser and blood purifier. Regular use helps support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
UTI-Free is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Berber vulg (3X), Cantharis (6C), Staphysagris (6C), Sucrose, and Staphysag (6C).
- Berberis vulg (3X) is a widely used homeopathic remedy and is well known for its positive effect on the bladder and urinary tract. This remedy also helps support healthy immune system functioning. (Li SY, Ling LH, Teh BS, et al. “Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties of the bis- benzylisoquinolines: in vitro comparisons of tetrandrine and berbamine.” Int J Immunopharmacol 1989; 11(4):395-401.)
- Cantharis (6C) is often recommended for its ability to maintain a healthy flow of urine and soothe the bladder.
- Staphysagris (6C) is a proven natural remedy that is also recommended for urogenital health and as a well-known prostate tonic.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
UTI-Free is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How To Use
Kidney Support drops and UTI-Free granules can safely be given to your pet on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to bladder and urinary tract health for pets.