I recommend your product to everyone that has a dog or cat...Within three weeks she was running around, jumping up and acting like a young puppy...- Steve S., TX, USA
What is Muscle & Joint Support?
Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated to help promote healthy muscles, joints and bones. Regular use will help to maintain health in the musculoskeletal system without known side effects.
Muscle & Joint Support is also an excellent companion to DetoxPlus™, which supports healthy skin, coat, joints and digestive system functioning in pets.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Freedom to move!
Joints are the areas where two bones meet. Joints allow all your pet's limbs to move in many different ways – to perform everyday actions such as walking, sitting, jumping and running. Without joints, your pet's skeleton would be stiff and inflexible and movement would be virtually impossible!
All joints are cushioned by a substance called cartilage. Cartilage acts as a 'shock absorber' to prevent the bones in the joints from grinding together and wearing down. There is also a certain amount of fluid present in joints to keep them well-oiled and free moving.
The natural way
In the course of everyday activities, joints are subject to a great deal of strain and stress. While they are designed to cope with this, it also makes sense to do all we can to keep your pet's joints in tip top form and to support joint health and movement. The best way to do this is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a diet high in essential nutrients and low in processed foods, additives and sugar. Regular, moderate exercise rather than sudden bouts of activity will also help to keep joints in good shape.
Nutrition is a key element in the promotion of healthy joints and muscles – as well as for promoting the integrity of the entire skeletal system.
As part of a holistic approach for your pet, natural remedies can help to support a healthy immune system, encourage systemic cleansing (important for healthy joints and muscles), support the skeletal system and generally support the overall health of your animal. Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years to support joint and muscle health.
Other components of a holistic approach, especially in relation to the joints and skeletal system, include aromatherapy, acupuncture and chiropractic – all of which lend themselves well to maintaining pet health.
What are the ingredients?
Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients:
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is found in the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy and vitality, as well as healthy liver and immune system functioning and all around systemic health.
- Lecithin is a fatty substance found in different foods including liver, eggs and wheat germ and is essential for many body functions, such as supporting cell membranes.
- Glucosamine sulphate is a crucial element in the support of cartilage. Due to promising results in a number of clinical trials, this nutritional substance has been approved in more than 70 countries.
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Muscle & Joint Support?
Muscle & Joint Support capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. You may find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
It is recommended that Muscle & Joint Support be administered in conjunction with DetoxPlus™.
Caution: Do not use together with prescription anti-inflammatory medication. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until we see benefits?
Results will vary depending on factors like diet, exercise as well your pet's overall health. With consistent use, you should see results within 6-8 weeks, although some animals will respond sooner.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet (see below) will further enhance your pet's health, as well as the benefits of Muscle & Joint Support.
How long will a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of Muscle & Joint Support capsules should last from 15-60 days.
What else can help?
Eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed (preferably organic) food and avoiding exposure to common everyday toxins will help to keep your pet healthy. Also remember:
- Keeping your pet at his ideal weight will help to prevent excess strain on his joints.
- Your pet's diet needs to contain adequate protein for building muscles and adequate calcium for strong bones.
- Regular exercise is essential for keeping joints flexible and muscles and ligaments strong.
- Remove your pet's food after a while if he has not eaten it all. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- Use Immunity & Liver Support™ to support your pet's immune functioning.
- Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and secondhand cigarette smoke.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain.
- Don't feed your pet chocolate, as even a small amount can be toxic.
- Cook food in stainless-steel pans, not aluminum or copper pans.
- It really works!!!
5 / 5
- Chasing the cat again
4 / 5
- Great product! My 11 year old dog plays like a puppy!
5 / 5
- Can't be without!!
5 / 5
- Excellent Product for my Senior English Bulldog!
5 / 5
- My Collie Thanks You
4 / 5
5 / 5
- Muscle & Join Support is my favorite pet product.
5 / 5
How has Muscle & Joint Support helped others?
“I bought both Muscle & Joint Support and Energy Tonic...I have a 13 1/2 year old Golden Retriever and I cannot believe the energy he has picked up. I only give him half the recommended amount as I usually forget to give him them in the morning, but by just having one of each pill a day I have seen drastic results. Thanks for a great product. I just ordered more...thanks again.”
–Sue, MI, USA
“My dog Katie was 12 years old and was having trouble with her hind end. I started her on the Muscle & Joint Support as a last resort. With-in 2 weeks she was up running around like her old self. We have since lost Katie due to age but thanks to your wonderful product we were able to enjoy 3 more years with our beloved Katie. If not for your product we would not have been able to enjoy these last few years with her. Thank you.”
–Heather, NY, USA
“My 12 year old Poodle has improved since she has started the Muscle & Joint Support. The very first day made a huge difference. She has been taking this for years. I do not go a day without giving it to her. I can't imagine what she would do without it.”
–James, TN, USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.