I recommend your product to everyone that has a dog or cat... Within three weeks she was running around, jumping up and acting like a young puppy...- Steve S., TX, USA
What is Muscle & Joint Support?
Muscle & Joint Support capsules are specially formulated for pets and contain a unique formula combining an herb with biochemic tissue salts and nutritional substances all well known for their support of the skeletal system, including muscles, joints, cartilage and tendons.
Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% natural remedy and an excellent choice for pets – helping to keep a spring in their step! Regular use will help to maintain health in the musculoskeletal system without known side effects.
Muscle & Joint Support is also an excellent companion to DetoxPlus™, which supports healthy skin, coat, joints and digestive system functioning in pets. Used together, Muscle & Joint Support and DetoxPlus can assist the body in its natural cleansing process for overall liver health, improved energy levels and stronger bones, muscles and joints in cats and dogs.
Freedom to move!
Joints are the areas where two bones meet. Joints allow all your pet's limbs to move in many different ways – to perform everyday actions such as walking, sitting, jumping and running. Without joints, your pet's skeleton would be stiff and inflexible and movement would be virtually impossible!
All joints are cushioned by a substance called cartilage. Cartilage acts as a 'shock absorber' to prevent the bones in the joints from grinding together and wearing down. There is also a certain amount of fluid present in joints to keep them well-oiled and free moving.
The natural way
In the course of everyday activities, joints are subject to a great deal of strain and stress. While they are designed to cope with this, it also makes sense to do all we can to keep your pet's joints in tip top form and to support joint health and movement. The best way to do this is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a diet high in essential nutrients and low in processed foods, additives and sugar. Regular moderate exercise rather than sudden bouts of activity will also help to keep joints in good shape.
Nutrition is a key element in the promotion of healthy joints and muscles – as well as for promoting the integrity of the entire skeletal system.
As part of a holistic approach for your pet, natural remedies can help to support a healthy immune system, encourage systemic cleansing (important for healthy joints and muscles), support the skeletal system and generally support the overall health of your animal. Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years to support joint and muscle health.
Other components of a holistic approach, especially in relation to the joints and skeletal system, include aromatherapy, acupuncture and chiropractic – all of which lend themselves well to maintaining pet health.
What are the Ingredients?
Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Devil's claw, Spirulina, Lecithin, Glucosamine sulphate, Calc fluor (6C), Nat phos (6C), Nat sulphuricum (6C).
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is found in the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy and vitality, as well as healthy liver and immune system functioning and all around systemic health.
- Lecithin is a fatty substance found in different foods including liver, eggs and wheat germ and is essential for many body functions, such as supporting cell membranes.
- Glucosamine sulphate is a crucial element in the support of cartilage. Due to promising results in a number of clinical trials, this nutritional substance has been approved in more than 70 countries.
- Calc fluor (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to support routine elasticity to all cells and body tissues and maintain easy movement in the body.
- Nat phos (6C) helps to maintain pH balance in the body.
- Nat sulphuricum (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt also known for cell support to maintain balance in all body fluids. Nat sulph is also particularly useful for maintaining bone health.
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Muscle & Joint Support?
Muscle & Joint Support capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. You may find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
To keep your pet in peak health, it is recommended that Muscle & Joint Support be administered in conjunction with DetoxPlus™ to assist with toxin elimination for healthy joint, digestive system and liver functioning.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established. Do not use together with prescription anti-inflammatory medication.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support the overall health and functioning in your pet.
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some pets experience immediate benefits. Many pet owners have reported optimal benefits within 3-6 weeks. It’s important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many pets take a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long until we see benefits?
Results will vary depending on factors like diet, exercise as well your pet's overall health. With consistent use, you should see results within 6-8 weeks, although some animals will respond sooner.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet (see below) will further enhance your pet's health, as well as the benefits of Muscle & Joint Support.
How long will a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of Muscle & Joint Support capsules should last from 15-60 days.
What else can help?
Eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed (preferably organic) food and avoiding exposure to common everyday toxins will help to keep your pet healthy. Also remember:
- Keeping your pet at his ideal weight will help to prevent excess strain on his joints.
- Your pet's diet needs to contain adequate protein for building muscles and adequate calcium for strong bones.
- Regular exercise is essential for keeping joints flexible and muscles and ligaments strong.
- Remove your pet's food after a while if he has not eaten it all. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- Use Immunity & Liver Support™ to support your pet's immune functioning.
- Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and secondhand cigarette smoke.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain.
- Don't feed your pet chocolate, as even a small amount can be toxic.
- Cook food in stainless-steel pans, not aluminum or copper pans.
How has Muscle & Joint Support helped others?
“I bought both Muscle & Joint Support and Energy Tonic... I have a 13 1/2year old Golden Retriever and I cannot believe the energy he has picked up. I only give him half the recommended amount as I usually forget to give him them in the morning, but by just having one of each pill a day I have seen drastic results. Thanks for a great product. I just ordered more... thanks again.”
—Sue, MI, USA
“My dog Katie was 12 years old and was having trouble with her hind end. I started her on the Muscle & Joint [Support] as a last resort. With-in 2 weeks she was up running around like her old self. We have since lost Katie due to age but thanks to your wonderful product we were able to enjoy 3 more years with our beloved Katie. If not for your product we would not have been able to enjoy these last few years with her. Thank you.”
—Heather, NY, USA
“My 12 year old Poodle has improved since she has started the Muscle & Joint Support . The very first day made a huge difference. She has been taking this for years. I do not go a day without giving it to her. I can't imagine what she would do without it.”
—James, TN, USA