The Natural Moves for Pets capsules worked very well for my dog. You definitely have my vote!- Vincent
What is Natural Moves for Pets?
Natural Moves for Pets is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated to support bowel health in pets and to maintain healthy bowel and digestive functioning.
Used occasionally when needed, or regularly for long term support, the ingredients of Natural Moves for Pets have the added benefit of supporting thyroid health, maintaining cholesterol within normal levels and encouraging healthy, strong skin and bones.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The importance of bowel health
The colon is the organ in your pet’s body used to get rid of waste, toxins and bacteria. It contains and moves waste materials throughout the body. In a healthy bowel, waste from ingested food moves through the bowel to be excreted in a regular bowel movement.
When the waste materials become clogged inside the colon, constipation occurs. Because the colon walls are so thin, clogged waste material that stays in the colon too long can result in the leakage of harmful toxins and bacteria through the colon wall and into the body to cause further complications. If the colon is not in regular use it can become weak finding it difficult to move or pass waste through the body.
From this, it is obvious that maintaining bowel health in your pets is important in order to support the bowel and its functions, as well as systemic health in general.
The natural way
A holistic approach to bowel health is important to keep your pet regular and diet is the key element.
- Probiotics are important in balancing the consistency of the stool.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- A tablespoon of olive oil added to your pet's food a few times a week will also help to keep bowel movements regular and coat glossy.
- Remove your pet's food after a while if it has not been eaten. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion.
- Make sure your pet has access to fresh drinking water at all times. Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet (and his owner!) healthy, happy, fit and regular.
Use herbal remedies and dietary supplements that are specifically aimed at maintaining bowel and digestive health, reduce reliance on dried and processed food, provide plenty of fresh water and include roughage and fiber in your pet's diet to help support bowel health and regular, soft stools naturally.
What are the ingredients?
Natural Moves is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Psyllium husk, Oatstraw, Cape aloe.
- Psyllium husk (Plantago ovata husk) is a very high source of dietary fiber and has been used to support regular bowel movements.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) promotes bowel health and can help to support the thyroid, normal cholesterol levels and the building of strong bones (due to a high silica content) (Rocher A, Colilla F, Ortiz ML, et al. "Identification of the three major coeliac immunoreactive proteins and one alpha-amylase inhibitor from oat endosperm." FEBS Lett 1992; 310(1):37-40).
- Cape aloe (Aloe ferox) is known for its beneficial effect on digestive functioning and promotes natural system cleansing. It is also used for the support of regular bowel movements.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Natural Moves for Pets?
Natural Moves for Pets comes in convenient capsule form. The capsules are easy to administer to pets and may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Natural Moves may be taken regularly every day for long-term results or occasionally when needed for 5-10 days, depending on your pet’s needs.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
You should begin to see support within a few days, although some pets respond even sooner.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Natural Moves for Pets contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
- So simple
5 / 5
- Great for older pets!
4 / 5
- Walks are now 15 mins - YAY!
5 / 5
- Fantastic product!
4 / 5
- Didn't work out.
2 / 5
- Not for my cats...
1 / 5
- Half the time to walk my dog
5 / 5
- Helped my older dog
5 / 5
- Easier time with my little dog
4 / 5
- Helped my cat
4 / 5
How has Natural Moves for Pets helped others?
“A combination of Natural Moves for Pets and a daily walk has completely helped my dog...I only wish that I knew it was so simple, as I would have done this long ago. She is like a young dog again and I must say the walks are doing me good as well!!!!”
“Your product Natural Moves for Pets has greatly enhanced the quality of life for my elder kitty. I can hardly believe how much of a difference this product has made in my Himalayan blue point Persian, Birdie. The product mixes well with her wet food, and for a most discerning kitty, she doesn't seem to notice the taste one bit. My only big regret is that I didn't buy it sooner for her. I was also impressed at how fast it shipped and the overall affordability! Thank you for being a good, natural remedy provider!”
–Lynea, KS, USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.