A combination of Natural Moves and a daily walk has completely (helped) my dog... I only wish that I knew it was so simple as I would have done this long ago. She is like a young dog again!- Thelma F.
What is Natural Moves for Pets?
Natural Moves for Pets contains a blend of herbal remedies and biochemic tissue salts especially selected to support bowel health in pets and to maintain healthy bowel and digestive functioning.
Used occasionally when needed, or regularly for long term support, the ingredients of Natural Moves for Pets have the added benefit of supporting thyroid health, maintaining cholesterol within normal levels and encouraging healthy strong skin and bones.
The importance of bowel health
The colon is the organ in your pet’s body used to get rid of waste, toxins and bacteria. It contains and moves waste materials throughout the body. In a healthy bowel, waste from ingested food moves through the bowel to be excreted in a regular bowel movement.
When the waste materials become clogged inside the colon, constipation occurs. Because the colon walls are so thin, clogged waste material that stays in the colon too long can result in the leakage of harmful toxins and bacteria through the colon wall and into the body to cause further complications. If the colon is not in regular use it can become weak finding it difficult to move or pass waste through the body.
From this, it is obvious that maintaining bowel health in your pets is important in order to support the bowel and its functions, as well as systemic health in general.
The natural way
A holistic approach to bowel health is important to keep your pet regular and diet is the key element.
- Probiotics are important in balancing the consistency of the stool
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- A tablespoon of olive oil added to your pet's food a few times a week will also help to keep bowel movements regular and coat glossy.
- Remove your pet's food after a while if it has not been eaten. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion and detoxification.
- Make sure your pet has access to fresh drinking water at all times. Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet (and his owner!) healthy, happy, fit and regular.
Use herbal remedies and dietary supplements that are specifically aimed at maintaining bowel and digestive health, reduce reliance on dried and processed food, provide lots of fresh water and include roughage and fiber in your pet's diet to help support bowel health and regular, soft stools naturally.
As part of a holistic approach to treating your pet, natural herbal remedies and dietary supplements also help to build and strengthen your pet's immune system, encourage the elimination of toxins, and generally improve the overall health of your animal.
What are the Ingredients?
Natural Moves is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Psyllium husk, Oat Straw, Cape Aloe, Nat mur (6X), Lactose.
- Psyllium Husk (Plantago Ovata Husk) is a very high source of dietary fiber and has been used for centuries to support regular bowel movements. (Kumar, A., Kumar, N., Vij, J. C., Sarin, S. K., and Anand, B. S. "Optimum dosage of ispaghula husk in patients with irritable bowel syndrome: correlation of symptom relief with whole gut transit time and stool weight." Gut 1987; 28(2):150-155.)
- Oat Straw (Avena sativa) is a very effective remedy for bowel health and can help to support the thyroid, normal cholesterol levels and the building of strong bones (due to a high silica content) (Rocher A, Colilla F, Ortiz ML, et al. "Identification of the three major coeliac immunoreactive proteins and one alpha-amylase inhibitor from oat endosperm." FEBS Lett 1992; 310(1):37-40.) (Van Horn L, Liu K, Gerber J, et al. "Oats and soy in lipid-lowering diets for women with hypercholesterolemia: is there synergy?" J Am Diet Assoc 2001; 101(11):1319-1325.)
- Cape Aloe (Aloe ferox) is known for its beneficial effect on digestive functioning and acts as a natural system cleanser. It is also widely recommended for the support of regular bowel movements. (Koch A. "Investigations of the laxative action of aloin in the human colon." Planta Med 1993;59:A689.)
- Nat mur (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to maintain the body's water balance and is an essential component of all living cells. It plays a very important role in the digestive process and in the healthy processing of food.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Natural Moves for Pets?
Natural Moves for Pets comes in convenient capsule form. The capsules are easy to administer to pets and may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Natural Moves may be taken regularly every day for long-term results or occasionally when needed for 5 - 10 days – depending on your pet’s needs.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
You should begin to see support within a few days, although some pets respond even sooner.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Natural Moves for Pets contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
How has Natural Moves for Pets helped others?
“A combination of Natural Moves for Pets and a daily walk has completely (helped)... my dog… I only wish that I knew it was so simple, as I would have done this long ago. She is like a young dog again and I must say the walks are doing me good as well!!!!”
“Your product Natural Moves for Pets has greatly enhanced the quality of life for my elder kitty. I can hardly believe how much of a difference this product has made in my Himalayan blue point Persian, Birdie, who will turn 18 in a few months. I'm confident now that she'll make that birthday, because since I've been giving her a little less than half a capsule (2 times a day) of Natural Moves, she's been a lot happier. This product helped her constipation and she is obviously a lot more comfortable — she acts as though she's back to her old self again. The product mixes well with her wet food, and for a most discerning kitty, she doesn't seem to notice the taste one bit. My only big regret is that I didn't buy it sooner for her and that she suffered when I hesitated to buy it (I hate to say how long). I am just really skeptical about buying things over the internet, and was worried that this might be just some homeopathic gimmick. I finally caved in and bought it when I had tried other [things]… [I was told] that the cat would not probably live longer than a month. That was almost a year ago, and she acts a lot healthier now that she is taking Natural Moves. I was also impressed at how fast it shipped and the overall affordability… I wish all medicine was that cheap! Thank you for being a good, natural remedy provider!”
— Lynea, KS, USA
“Thank you for all the work you are doing to supply natural herbs and medicines for our pets. From now on your website will be my first port of call…The Natural Moves for Pets capsules worked very well for my dog and …we used them for one week only more then a month ago. You definitely have my vote!”