- Promote urinary tract health
- Support kidney and endocrine function
- Support water balance and fluid regulation
- Support the kidneys in carrying out the natural function of converting Vitamin D to its active form
- Maintain the normal production of certain hormones, including those involved in red blood cell formation and blood pressure regulation
- Support the routine excretion of waste products produced during metabolic activities in the body
Thank you for creating remedies that are not synthetic!- Heather M.
What is Kidney Support?
Kidney Support is a 100% safe, natural remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine.
Used regularly, Kidney Support will promote kidney functioning, support healthy blood pressure within the normal range and maintain routine excretion of waste products - thus providing support for optimum performance of the canine or feline urinary tract system!
Kidney Support contains herbal ingredients especially selected to address canine & feline kidney health and provide support to the urinary tract system.
Kidney Support is presented in a concentrated tincture formula, making it easy to administer to animals disguised in their food or favorite treat.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance exactly as nature intended!
A natural filter in the urinary system
The kidneys have a number of very important life-sustaining functions. These include excretion, fluid conservation, and endocrine processes. The kidneys filter waste products from the bloodstream, so that they may be excreted from the body in the urine.
They kidneys act as natural filters of the body, filtering out nutrients from ingested food and liquids and leaving waste to be excreted. Animals cannot function properly if their systems are not clean of toxins. The kidneys also produce hormones, including erythropoietin, which stimulates the bone marrow to produce new red blood cells.
The natural way
There are a number of things that we can do for our pets to prolong the healthy functioning of the kidneys. Make sure that your pet always has access to fresh, clean water. Make sure that dogs have the opportunity to urinate often and cats have access to a clean litter tray, so that they do not have to hold the urine in for unnecessarily long periods of time.
Feed a good natural diet low in salt, phosphorous and relatively low in protein. As your pet gets older, regular check ups at the vet are advised so that progress of the kidneys can be monitored. Our pets are exposed to a variety of toxins that are particularly harmful to the kidneys.
Anti-freeze is one of the most dangerous as it tastes relatively pleasant and can easily be lapped up by your dog or cat if left lying around. Certain antibiotics are also very toxic to the kidneys try and go the natural way.
What are the Ingredients?
Kidney Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Burdock, Cleavers, Dandelion.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is widely known as a systemic cleanser and blood purifier. It is also well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels and can help the kidneys to maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock has also shown positive results in helping to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range. (Swanston-Flatt SK, Day C, Flatt PR, et al. Glycaemic effects of traditional European plant treatments for diabetes. Studies in normal and streptozotocin diabetic mice. Diabetes Res. 1989; 413:6973. )
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, as well as various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It helps naturally to promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance. (Rcz-Kotilla, E., G. Rcz, A. Solomon. 1974. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 26(3):212217.)
- Cleavers (Galium aparine) is an herb which has been used in folk medicine for many centuries as a cleansing tonic, lymphatic cleanser and blood purifier. Regular use helps to support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Kidney Support?
The drops may be mixed into a small amount of food or added to a bit of water and syringed into your pets mouth.
Give 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating the symptoms in your pet, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in their body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support the overall health and functioning in your pet, rather than just suppressing symptoms.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways, some pets experience immediate results while many other pet owners have reported optimal benefits taking effect in their pets within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many pets take a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing is not yet established.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors and some animals will respond sooner than others. When used regularly, Kidney Support should provide systemic support within the first week. Over time Kidney Support will then act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony in the urinary system.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Kidney Support will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
How has Kidney Support helped others?
"I bought the Kidney Support and I found it excellent&. I had no hope and I said Ill give [it] the last chance. Then I have started this [and my dogs] health improved a lot. Thanks to you; keep it up."
"I love Kidney Support. It has shown great improvement in my cat& I couldn't believe how fast this product worked. Give this product a try!"
"My 13 yr old dog Alfred was suffering& the vet said there was nothing to do but keep him comfortable. I found your product [Kidney Support] and the only thing I can believe is that it has helped him immensely. He is now trotting around the neighborhood and feeling so much better. Prior to that he would not eat much, or move much off the couch. Thanks so much."
—Carol, CA, USA