- Discourages vomiting to soothe and calm the digestive system
- Helps improve healthy fluid balance and hydration in the body
- Supports firm, healthy stools in dogs and puppies and discourages diarrhea
- Maintains the natural cooling mechanisms of the body to reduce fever
I did some research on my own and found Parvo-K.... I know I have been convinced about natural remedies...- Hayley S.
What is Parvo-K?
Parvo-K is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered homeopathic preparation of the canine Parvo vaccine, formulated especially for the health of dogs and puppies. Parvo-K provides digestive support to discourage vomiting, diarrhea, as well as support cooling mechanism of the body to reduce fever and balance fluids of the body.
Parvo-K comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer.
Due to the high safety profile of our natural ingredients, Parvo-K is also free of side-effects.
The natural way
Natural remedies have a long history of effective results in the promotion of digestive health and balance, as well as the maintenance of firm, healthy stools. They can be very useful in maintaining normal fluid balance, and many plants have a ‘cooling’ effect which can help to support the natural temperature regulation mechanisms in the body.
What are the Ingredients?
Parvo-K is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Agrimonia eup (3X), Arsen alb (6C), Belladonna (30C), Sucrose, Veratrum alb (6C), Zingiber (3X).
- Arsenicum alb (6C) is homeopathic remedy often used for digestive health and balance and can also help to support energy and vitality.
- Veratrum alb (6C) is a homeopathic remedy which is often recommended to soothe the stomach and maintain firm stools (helping to address diarrhea). Verat. alb also supports the natural temperature regulation mechanisms of the body and can assist in maintaining fluid balance.
- Belladonna (30C) is used to naturally support temperature regulation and normal fluid balance, and provides an overall systemic soothing influence.
- Zingiber (3X) is known for its long history of traditional use in natural medicine. Working mainly in the digestive tract, Zingiber supports the balance of digestive fluids and acids, making it an effective digestive remedy. Modern research has confirmed traditional wisdom, and ginger remains one of the most widely used digestive restoratives in the world today. (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005;8(2):125-132.)
- Agrimonia eup (3X) is used to help support the health of the digestive tract, and provides a soothing effect for the mucus membranes of the digestive tract. This homeopathic remedy has been used for centuries in the support of digestive harmony, and is also an effective tonic for the liver and gallbladder. (Chakarski I. Clinical study of a herb combination consisting of Agrimonia eupatoria, Hipericum perforatum, Plantago major, Mentha piperita, Matricaria chamomila for the treatment of patients with chronic gastroduodenitis. Probl Vatr Med 1982;10:78-84.)
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Parvo-K?
Acute dose: Initial dose: 5 times daily for 10 - 15 days. Thereafter, use 3 times daily for seven days. Repeat annually or when needed.
Preventative: Three times daily for 3 days. Repeat annually or when needed.
Puppies and dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 pinches
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Acute dose recommended for use under veterinary supervision. Please consult your vet where necessary.
How long until I see results?
Support should be noted within the first few days of beginning the remedy, with some dogs responding sooner than others. Try to ensure that your dog drinks plenty of water to maintain fluid balance.
How long does one bottle last?
One 20g bottle of Parvo-K will last between one and four weeks, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.
How has Parvo-K helped others?
“These are the kindest people you will ever order anything from!!! The shipping [for the Parvo-K I ordered] was like lightening as well. Thank you for being there!”
—Lisa, CA, USA
“I did some research on my own and found Parvo-K. I showed it to my vet who is quite open-minded and he said it was worth a try, so we gave it to Emma. Within 2 days she was looking wonderful and my vet was very pleased. I think he has been convinced about natural remedies - I know I have! Thank you so much! ”