Your PawPaw formula has been just the thing for my cat Topsy’s... paws!- Theresa
What is PawPaw?
PawPaw is a 100% natural topical preparation which contains a blend of natural, soothing and conditioning ingredients in an olive oil base to effectively condition the paws and pads and keep them healthy and strong.
About your pet’s paws and pads
Your dog or cat may often walk over rocks, soil, thorns and snow even if they are confined to your yard. Unlike us humans, our pets don’t have foot-protection in the form of shoes and although their paws and paw-pads are much tougher than our feet, they do sometimes suffer from cuts, wounds, bruising, cracks and even burns. You should check and care for your pets’ paws regularly to treat any injuries and prevent infections. Because your pet’s paws can take quite a battering at the best of times, it is important to support and strengthen the health of the paws and keep them in tip top condition.
The natural way
There is a lot you can do to keep your pet’s paws in good condition. Try these paw protecting tips:
- Check your pet’s paws regularly. Remember to look in between their toes to check for grass seeds and trim excess fur away between the pads to preventing matting of the fur
- Keep your pet’s nails short and pay special attention to your dog’s dew claws that can hook and tear if allowed to get too long
- Healthy paws and nails are a sign of general good health so if your pet has ongoing problems with their paws, look closely at their lifestyle and consider a change in diet or more exercise
- Every pet will benefit from regular dosing with Immunity and Liver Support™. A healthy pet is a happy pet!
What are the Ingredients?
PawPaw is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Marigold, Ribwort Plantain, St. John's Wort.
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) and is commonly used as an internal remedy for supporting emotional well-being. Applied topically, Hypericum perforatum is an excellent tonic for the skin.
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is an herbal ingredient which is also used to condition and soothe the skin. Marigold has also been shown to support the natural regeneration function of healthy skin. Marigold has been studied for its ability to support skin health and soothed skin. (Della, Loggia R., Tubaro, A., Sosa, S., Becker, H., Saar, S., and Isaac, O. "The role of triterpenoids in the topical anti-inflammatory activity of Calendula officinalis flowers." Planta Med 1994;60(6):516-520.)
- Ribwort Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) has long been considered a useful remedy for the skin. The soothing properties of this herb make it an excellent choice for topical use.
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use PawPaw?
After cleansing, apply to the paw two to three times daily. May also be used once daily as a maintenance routine if necessary.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers have reported observing immediate results in their pets while many others have reported observing optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report using a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
For external use only.
How long until I see results?
Soothing effects will be immediate. With regular use over several days, conditioning of the paw and pad will become evident.
How long does one bottle last?
One 30 ml bottle of PawPaw will last for 20-40 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
How has PawPaw helped others?
“My family lives on a farm and we have always loved to have dogs who can roam around freely on our property as well as keep us company in our home. For all the years, we have had a problem with thorns and sharp stones etc. getting stuck in our dogs’ paws. ….. A few months ago I was searching for some type of natural, …ointment on the internet and came across your site. I ordered the Clenzor and PawPaw products and have since implemented a routine of "paw care" for all of our dogs every evening. Each dog’s paws get cleaned and checked for any small objects … and PawPaw is applied ……. Since doing this we have not had a single problem with our pets’ paws and they have been running around carefree on the farm- just the way we love to see them! Thank you PetAlive!”
“Your PawPaw formula has been just the thing for my cat Topsy’s …paws! He is the adventurous type and ...PawPaw has been very effective...”