- Calms fear in pets with nervous dispositions
- Relaxes easily startled pets during stressful times
- Reduces aggressive behavior
- Reduces excessive barking, biting and scratching
- Calms hyperactivity
Keep your pet calm with the Calm UltraPack for Pets. This package features three homeopathic remedies: PetCalm, Aggression Formula, and Problem Pet Solution.
PetCalm is available in convenient granule form and soothes fear and anxiety during stressful situations. Aggression Formula contains easy-to-administer granules that relieve symptoms of aggression and promote normal social behavior. Problem Pet Solution also comes in granule form and improves overall temperament and calms hyperactivity.
Together, these all-natural remedies can help cats and dogs relax. Get them in one convenient package — the Calm UltraPack for Pets.
PetCalm is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arg nit (30C), Kali phos (6C), Passiflora (3X), Scutellaria (3X), and Sucrose.
- Scutellaria (3X) is one of the best-known homeopathic remedies for soothing the nervous system and may be used as acute symptoms present themselves.
- Passiflora (3X) is another natural remedy that has been used since the 19th century to soothe the nerves. Modern research supports traditional usage, and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing effects of Passiflora. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. “Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam.” J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.)
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with many therapeutic benefits. It helps maintain nervous system equilibrium and harmony.
- Arg nit (30C) is well known for soothing the nerves and providing support for the nervous system. It’s also useful for promoting digestive health.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
PetCalm is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Aggression Formula is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arsen alb (30C), Belladonna (30C), Chamomilla (3X), Hepar sulph (30C), Sucrose, and Scutellaria (3X).
- Scutellaria (3X) is a well-regarded homeopathic remedy for addressing nervous system issues. It may be used for situational problems linked to a demanding event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event), encouraging calm behavior while also soothing tempered pets. (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. “An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers.” Altern Ther Health Med 2003; 9(2):74-78.)
- Chamomilla (3X) has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has natural, calming properties and can help facilitate soothed behavior in your pet. In one cardiac study, patients fell asleep soon after drinking Chamomile tea. (Gould, L., Reddy, C. V., and Gomprecht, R. F. “Cardiac effects of chamomile tea.” J Clin.Pharmacol. 1973; 13(11):475-479.)
- Belladonna (30C) is a homeopathic remedy that is included in this formula for its positive effects on oversensitive animals that are prone to hissy fits and that tend to manifest physically in the form of scratching or hissing.
- Arsen alb (30C) is a natural remedy used for supporting affectionate and sensitive pets that tend to become easily agitated and restless, often needing lots of reassurance. Pets that have a tendency towards jealousy would also find this ingredient beneficial.
- Hepar sulph (30C) is often recommended for oversensitive, restless personality types who hide their angst by displaying irritability and for those who take unreasonable likes or dislikes to others.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Aggression Formula is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Problem Pet Solution
Problem Pet Solution is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Belladonna (30C), Cantharis (30C), Hypericum (3X), Nux vom (30C), Scutellaria (3X), and Sucrose.
- Scutellaria (3X) is one of the best-known homeopathic remedies for soothing the nerves and providing tonic benefits for the entire nervous system.
- Hypericum (3X) is widely used to promote well-being and emotional health, and traditional use has been well-supported by clinical research. (Linde, K., Ramirez, G., Mulrow, C. D., Pauls, A., Weidenhammer, W., and Melchart, D. "St John's wort for depression-an overview and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials." BMJ 8-3-1993; 313(7052):253-258).
- Belladonna (30C) is a natural remedy that’s used for supporting physical and emotional health in a variety of different circumstances. This remedy can have a very positive effect on behavior and the support of a soothed nervous system. Pets that are very sensitive to noise, light, touch and temperature changes will also benefit from this remedy.
- Cantharis (30C) is a natural remedy that also has many benefits. Cantharis helps to support appropriate and normal sexual behavior and a balanced mood.
- Nux vom (30C) is often recommended for the support of normal energy levels and appetites and can also be beneficial for the digestive system.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Problem Pet Solution is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How To Use
Granules from PetCalm, Aggression Formula, and Problem Pet Solution can safely be given to your pet on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to calming stressed, fearful, and hyperactive pets.