We had really come to our wits end with our dog...After some research we came up with your website and how glad we are that we did! We use the Problem Pet regularly and it helps...- Dana
What is Problem Pet Solution?
Problem Pet Solution is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated especially for pets to temporarily relieve symptoms of behavior problems such as hyperactivity and overactive libido to promote training efforts and appropriate conduct. It may be used every day or occasionally as needed – depending on circumstances and the needs of your pet.
Problem Pet Solution comes in convenient, safe, dissolvable granule form. These pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer to even the most difficult pets.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
It is important to try to understand, if possible, why your pet is behaving the way he is. For instance, some breeds of pets such as border collies, are naturally more highly strung than others. Border collies are typically bred as working dogs, so if instead they are kept as pets, their owners need to be aware that they need a lot of exercise and attention.
Other factors that can need to be taken into consideration include boredom, lack of stimulation, an inadequate diet (especially one with too much protein), stress, lack of attention and/or lack of exercise.
Recent environmental changes such as introducing a new pet or a new person to the home, moving house or even a new, particularly high-pitched doorbell can also be a factor.
Pets may feel insecure and fearful and "act out". This all helps to illustrate the importance of learning to understand your pet and the context of the environment, as well as dynamics in the family which all contribute to forming your pet’s behavior.
The natural way
What else can I do to help my pet?
- Regular exercise is essential. High-energy pets need a natural outlet for their energy and exhaustion can have a dramatically calming effect on an overactive animal! Plus, exercise has been shown to have a mood-stabilizing, calming effect.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Behavioral issues can often be related to food intolerances and an inadequate diet. A diet that is too high in protein can also be a factor. If in doubt, please consult your vet.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke. Also make sure that food and water bowls are made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain. Cook food in stainless-steel pans, not aluminum or copper pans
- Don't feed your pet chocolate as even a small amount can be toxic
- Use PetCalm™ to temporarily relieves symptoms of nervousness and promotes calm in highly strung pets
- Instead of reacting to your pet's bad behavior, try ignoring it and leaving the room – the idea being to eliminate any attention-seeking efforts on their behalf. A pet behaviorist will give you further advice and ideas.
- Take note of particular stressors in your pet's environment that may be causing problems (particularly recent changes) and take whatever steps are feasible to minimize them.
- Ensure that your home is a secure environment where your pet feels safe.
- As a last resort, neutering or spaying may also have a calming effect on your pet.
- Natural remedies have been used to promote calmed behavior. The correct choice can make all the difference!
What are the ingredients?
Problem Pet Solution is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Scutellaria 3X HPUS, Hypericum 3X HPUS, Belladonna 30C HPUS, Cantharis 30C HPUS, Nux vom 30C HPUS.
- Scutellaria 3X HPUS: nervous sedative, where nervous fear predominates.
- Hypericum 3X HPUS: effects of shock, melancholy, aggravated by contract or being jolted.
- Belladonna 30C HPUS: furious excitement, hyperaethesia of all senses, furious rages, angry delirium.
- Cantharis 30C HPUS: furious delirium, anxious restlessness, ending in rage, sensitive type of patient.
- Nux vom 30C HPUS: very irritable, malicious, sullen, fault-finding, irritable, cannot stand to be contradicted, easily angered, can become extremely violent.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Problem Pet Solution?
Problem Pet Solution comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
Initial or Occasional Dose: Every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses.
Maintenance Dose: Three times daily.
Problem Pet Solution is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until I see results?
As with all natural remedies, you should see improvement over time with regular use.
How long does one bottle last?
One bottle of Problem Pet Solution will last for 15-30 days, depending on frequency of use as well as the size of your pet. The bottle contains approximately 50-100 doses, depending on the size of your pet.
- It worked!
4 / 5
How has Problem Pet Solution helped others?
“We had really come to our wits end with our dog! She was a puppy we found at the Shelter and for two years…we tried everything. After some research we came up with your website and how glad we are that we did! We use the Problem Pet regularly and it helps…without changing her happy personality”
“…Thank goodness for your remedy!”
“If you have seen the cartoons of cats…then you have seen my Siamese cat. He behaves like a toy that you wind up in the morning and goes goes goes till he falls asleep at night (which doesn't last long!)…Your remedy seems to have made him more passive and even affectionate at last. It is almost as if he is also breathing a sigh of relief because he can relax for the first time. Yesterday I found him napping in the sun which I have never seen before. I am very impressed with this remedy”
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.