I have used Energy Tonic for both my dogs and I have been very pleased with the results. I can recommend Energy Tonic for any pet that needs it.- Charmaine
What is Energy Tonic?
Energy Tonic is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy containing ingredients especially chosen for their energy-supporting properties, as well as their positive effect on systemic health.
Energy Tonic also helps to support vitality and health in older pets.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
Because energy levels are closely linked to overall health, there are many things you can do to help your pet. Here are some tips:
- Ensure your pet is eating a high-quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food. Many commercial pet foods also contain additives which can undermine your pet's health.
- Regular exercise helps to keep your pet healthy and fit.
- Check for the presence of intestinal parasites such as tapeworm
- Avoid exposure to toxins, chemicals and food additives as much as possible.
What are the Ingredients?
Energy Tonic is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Amla, Eleuthero, Rice powder, Rosemary, Spirulina.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is highly respected and prized as a natural energy tonic to support energy, circulation, natural vitality and to act as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is also an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Eleuthero was shown to support stamina and fitness (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defence and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5.) (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al.Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue. Psychol Med. 2004; 34(1):51-61.). Eleuthero has also been evaluated for its ability to support the body's natural ability to deal with stress (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121.). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known as an all round tonic and energizer and helps to support healthy circulation. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary can help to maintain healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF) (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987; 38(1 Pt 1):46-50.) (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage." Biofactors, 2000; 13(1-4):161-166.).
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled microorganism found in the sea and is commonly used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years as a tonic to sustain energy and support liver functioning, immune functioning and all around systemic health.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) is a well respected Ayurvedic rejuvenating tonic that helps to support healthy energy levels, well-being and health in all ages, including in the elderly. This herb is also a good source of vitamin C.
- Rice powder (inactive ingredient)
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Energy Tonic?
The capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Energy Tonic contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
How has Energy Tonic helped others?
“I bought both Muscle & Joint Support and Energy Tonic... I have a 13 1/2 year old Golden Retriever and I cannot believe the energy he has picked up…. I only give him half the dosage as I usually forget to give him them in the morning, but by just having one of each pill a day I have seen drastic results in his walking and moving around. Thanks for a great product; I just ordered more... thanks again.”
—Sue, MI, USA
“This really works! I have a wonderful cat that has always been playful and suddenly started to hang around and sleep all day. She did not look her best, either. After only just more than a week of the Energy Tonic, she was happy and playful again!!!”
“You have a very comprehensive product range and your Energy Tonic capsules were very effective… in my dog's case. Thank you for all your help!”
“I have used Energy Tonic for both my dogs and I have been very pleased. I can recommend Energy Tonic for any pet that needs it.”
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.