- Relieves teething pain and sore gums and teeth
- Reduces indiscriminate chewing
- Soothes fussiness and whimpering during the normal teething process
- Encourages the growth of strong healthy new teeth and bones
Pup Teeth Granules has saved our worldly possessions from our teething puppy and his sharp, gnawing teeth. We found [Pup Teeth Granules] online and they have been super! No more chewing in the middle of the night! Thank you!- Dina
What is PupTeeth Granules?
PupTeeth Granules is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated to relieve acute symptoms of teething such as gum pain, soreness and the subsequent urge to chew while promoting strong teeth in puppies and kittens. PupTeeth Granules help your pet to relax and experience a comfortable transition.
As an added bonus, PupTeeth Granules will also support the growth and development of strong and healthy teeth and bones and are therefore recommended for all young pets during the early months. PupTeeth Granules can be also used as needed for occasional chewing episodes.
PupTeeth Granules comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer to even the most difficult pets.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
What to expect when your puppy/kitten is teething.
Around 4 months of age, your puppy or kitten will lose its first set of teeth and the adult teeth will begin to emerge from the gums. The teething process continues on and off for several months and, as with human babies, commonly causes restlessness, pain and discomfort for your pet. You will be able to work out when your pet is teething from his increased chewing and biting on everything imaginable that is within reach.
Although sometimes tiresome, teething is a stage all kittens and puppies must go through and, happily, it will pass fairly soon. Soothing your young pet at the same time as protecting your possessions from the sharp little teeth will be your top priorities!
The natural way
Follow these tips to help your teething puppy or kitten:
- Start brushing your pet’s teeth from day one. Even though your puppy or kitten will lose their first set of teeth, the sooner the better to get your pets used to having their teeth brushed. Try and brush 3 to 4 times a week.
- With very small puppies and kittens, just put a small amount of pet-specific toothpaste on your little finger and gently rub this over their teeth and gums
- Your puppy or kitten might be a bit quiet and not all that keen on eating during the teething phase. Provide small amounts of easily chewable food often.
- For the sake of your furniture invest in good quality, chewy toys. Ensure that these toys are pet-friendly and do not pose a choking hazard.
- Keep a careful eye on your small breed dog during the teething process. Small breed dogs are predisposed to incomplete shedding of their deciduous teeth which will lead to dental health complications. If at 8 months of age the dog still has baby teeth, seek veterinary advice as it may be necessary to extract these teeth to prevent dental disease.
- Combine PupTeeth Granules with a course of Immunity and Liver Support to supplement the immune system
- Natural remedies can be very helpful to help your pet through the teething process as comfortably as possible.
What are the Ingredients?
PupTeeth Granules is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc phos (6C), Chamomilla (30C), Mag phos (6C), Passiflora (3X), Sucrose.
- Chamomilla (30C) is a well-known remedy for supporting comfort during the normal teething process.
- Calc phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which supports strength to the body and is useful during times of growth and development. It is also excellent for maintaining healthy circulation and the health of bones and teeth.
- Mag phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with well-known soothing properties and is especially useful for teething and for promoting digestive health.
- Passiflora (3X) is a homeopathic remedy known to soothe nerves – a common issue for teething pets. Modern research supports traditional usage and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing effects of Passiflora. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001;26(5):369-373).
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use PupTeeth Granules?
PupTeeth comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
One small pinch of granules 3-5 times daily as needed.
As this is a safe, natural remedy, you should not worry too much about achieving exactly the right amount in one ‘pinch’. As much as you can comfortably pinch between thumb and index finger is fine.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating the symptoms in your pet, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in their body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support the overall health and functioning in your pet, rather than just suppressing symptoms.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways, some pets experience immediate results while many other pet owners have reported optimal benefits taking effect in their pets within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many pets take a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long until I see results?
PupTeeth Granules get to work almost immediately and results should be seen within about 5 minutes with continued support over time.
How long does one bottle last?
One 20g bottle of PupTeeth Granules contains approximately 100 doses and will last for about 30 days with daily use, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
How has PupTeeth Granules helped others?
“We adopted the tiniest, most adorable and happy-go-lucky little kitten several weeks ago and everything went well until she began teething. She was miserable and crying all the time …Your PupTeeth Granules really solved the problem though- within minutes of giving her this remedy she… seemed far more comfortable. We have used the granules regularly since then and they have really been wonderful! It’s great to see her playing happily again.”
“PupTeeth Granules has saved our worldly possessions from our teething puppy and his sharp, gnawing teeth. After he had chewed the spine of every single book on the bottom shelf of the book case I decided it was time to do something! We found your pets’ teething granules online and they have been super! No more chewing in the middle of the night! Thank you!”