My Persian had a hard time breathing and eating at the same time and was becoming very thin. After a week of Respo-K she was breathing great...She's putting on weight and really enjoying life...- Bonnie, MI, USA
What is Respo-K?
Respo-K is the premium safe and effective, non-addictive, natural medicine for cold symptom relief in your pets. It contains 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve the symptoms of respiratory irritation and act as a decongestant for cats and dogs. It helps reduce frequent sneezing and watery eyes, as well as fits of coughing in both cats and dogs.
Respo-K is presented in two convenient forms, tablets or spray, and either form may be taken depending on your pet's preference. Both forms are easy to administer without fussing or fighting. The tablets can be crushed and sprinkled on the tongue, dissolved in water or given as whole tablets, while the spray can be administered directly into your pet’s mouth or sprayed on their food or water.
Respo-K is also an excellent companion to homeopathic AmazaPet™.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Respiratory health through systemic support
There are many ways in which respiratory health can be encouraged in dogs and cats. A pet should be given a healthy, balanced diet all year round, and unhealthy treats should be avoided.
Regular exercise will help to promote respiratory health in your pet. However, pets of advanced age should be allowed to rest and be given ample opportunity for quality sleep. Don't overexert a pet – especially if they don't quite seem themselves.
The natural way
Natural cold remedies for cats and dogs can help to support the health of the respiratory system, including the nose, throat and lungs, and promote a healthy immune system. Dog and cat congestion remedies have also been used for generations to encourage respiratory health and support the lungs and sinuses.
Dietary recommendations for optimal health and immune functioning:
- Many holistic vets will agree that the more raw food (as opposed to cooked meals or dried commercial pet food) the animal eats, the fewer general health problems there will be. Ideally, the best diet for a cat or dog is one which most closely resembles that which he would find in the wild.
- For cats, who are largely carnivorous, this should consist of mainly raw meat (minced beef and chicken, chicken livers) mixed with a little bone meal and a small amount of some grated carrot or finely chopped greens like spinach.
- Dogs will do well if more chopped and grated raw vegetables are added to their diets. We also recommend raw meat and raw bones for dogs, mixed with grated raw vegetables and chopped salads.
- A teaspoon or two of olive oil added to the meal every day (depending on size) will also be beneficial. Do not give your animals any milk at all – nor products containing sugar.
- Remember that you should not try to change your pet's diet overnight, especially if the animal is elderly. Slowly introduce new foods and allow the digestive system to become accustomed to the new diet.
What are the ingredients?
Respo-K is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc sulph 6C HPUS, Ferrum phos 6C HPUS, Hepar sulph calc 12C HPUS, Sambucus nig 3X HPUS, Verbascum 3X HPUS.
- Calc sulph 6C HPUS: cough, fever.
- Ferrum phos 6C HPUS: congestion of the lungs, hard dry cough.
- Hepar sulph calc 12C HPUS: dry hoarse cough, loose rattling cough, raucous barking cough.
- Sambucus nig 3X HPUS: suffocative cough, obstruction of the nose, hoarseness with thick, sticky mucous in the larynx.
- Verbascum 3X HPUS: hoarse, soreness in the pharynx.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Respo-K?
Respo-K tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Administer 3-5 times daily for 10-15 days as follows:
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets
Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets
Continue for 3-5 days after the desired effect has been achieved.
Initially, depress pump until primed. Hold close to pet's mouth and spray directly, or spray onto its food or water. Use 3 times daily.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 2 sprays
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3 sprays
Dogs over 50 lbs: 4 sprays
Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed. For more frequent dosing, use up to 5 times daily for the first 10-15 days.
Respo-K is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Respo-K may be used in conjunction with KC-Defense™ when dogs are to be placed in kennels to support the immune system and encourage respiratory health. For added respiratory system support, it is recommended that Respo-K be administered in conjunction with AmazaPet™.
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Respo-K can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Respo-K and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Caution: Please consult your vet if symptoms persist. If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long does one bottle last?
One bottle of Respo-K tablets will last 12-36 days, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.
One bottle of Respo-K spray will last 30-40 days, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.
- Clears up colds!
5 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
- Helpful for relief of congestion
4 / 5
- Works for our cat with Chronic nasal discharge
5 / 5
- Purchased to have on hand
5 / 5
- Great Holistic Alternative
4 / 5
- Great for cats with allergies
5 / 5
- Works well for Layla
4 / 5
- Excellent Product
5 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.