- Supports skin health*
- Promotes shiny and glossy coats*
- Relieves and soothes skin itch and allergies
- Stops scratching and calms your pet
- Promotes liver health and aids in systemic cleansing
Support your pet’s skin and immune system. Get the SkinSoothe UltraPack for Pets, an
all-natural selection of remedies such as Skin and Coat Tonic, Allergy Itch Ease, and Immunity & Liver Support.
Skin and Coat Tonic contains herbs that promote shiny and glossy coats.* Allergy Itch Ease contains homeopathic ingredients that relieve skin itch and allergies. And Immunity & Liver Support promotes a healthy immune system and liver functions with naturally-processed herbal ingredients.
Together, these remedies can help your cat or dog look and feel its best. Get all three products in one convenient package — the SkinSoothe UltraPack for Pets.
Skin and Coat Tonic
Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Bladderwrack, Dandelion, Horsetail, Kali sulph, Lactose, and Spirulina.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) has been widely used in Western and Chinese herbalism for many centuries. This herb provides tissue support due to its high silica content. Silica is essential in the maintenance of healthy skin, bones, claws, and fur. It’s the main component in all connective body tissues, including the myelin sheaths around nerve cells and the membranes of the brain and spinal cord. It also contains health-promoting compounds called sterols. (D'Agostino, M., Dini, A., Pizza, C., Senatore, F., and Aquino, R. “Sterols from Equisetum arvense.” Boll.Soc Ital.Biol Sper. 12-30-1984; 60(12):2241-2245.)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It has also been researched for its ability to soothe the skin. (Schutz, K., Carle, R., and Schieber, A. “Taraxacum--a review on its phytochemical and pharmacological profile.” J Ethnopharmacol 10-11-2006; 107(3):313-323.)
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single-celled microorganism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy, the immune system, and liver functioning, as well as for all-around systemic health.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. Regular use will also support skin and coat condition via thyroid support.
- Kali Sulph is a biochemic tissue salt that is essential for the body and for supporting cell membranes. Kali sulph also helps maintain health and balance in the skin and underlying tissue.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Allergy Itch Ease
Allergy Itch Ease is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arum triph (6C), Chamomilla (12C), Cina (6C), Comocladia (6C), Sucrose, and Viola tric (6C).
- Arum triph (6C) has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensations on the skin and redness. This remedy suits those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
- Viola tri (6C) is known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin. This remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
- Comocladia (6C) is used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin. This remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
- Chamomilla (12C) has been used as a soothing remedy for centuries. This well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
- Cina (6C) is used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion, as so often happens when your pet's skin is itchy and irritated.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Immunity & Liver Support
Immunity & Liver Support is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk Thistle, and Rice powder.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles that have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18:347-349.) Dandelion is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It supports liver and gall bladder functioning and helps to maintain fluid balance and healthy blood pressure levels in the body. (Hook I, McGee A, Henman M, and et al. “Evaluation of dandelion for diuretic activity and variation in potassium content.” Int J Pharmacog 1993; 31(1):29-34.)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functions. Used as a natural immune system tonic, Echinacea also helps support the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and support a
well-functioning immune system. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs. (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003; 145(5):223-231.)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a systemic and restorative tonic. Animal studies have shown its supportive function for the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys. (Akbarsha MA, Vijendrakumar S, Kadalmani B, et al. “Curative property of Withania somnifera Dunal root in the context of carbendazim-induced histopathological changes in the liver and kidney of rat.” Phytomedicine 2000; 7(6):499-507. )(Dhuley JN. “Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70(1):57-63.)
- Milk Thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives, and use of milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials that clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. (Feher J, Deak G, Muzes G, et al. “Liver-protective action of silymarin therapy in chronic alcoholic liver diseases.” Orv Hetil 1989; 130(51):2723-2727.) It is frequently recommended to support the health and functioning of the liver. Scientific analysis of milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a well-known antioxidant. (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals. Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316. ) This would have a direct impact on maintaining the overall systemic health of your pet, as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
How To Use
Skin and Coat Tonic, Allergy Itch Ease, and Immunity & Liver Support can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete way to support your pet’s skin and immune system.