Allergy Itch Ease (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Relieves and soothes skin itch and allergies
- Supports integrity of cells and layers of the skin
Skin and Coat Tonic (1 bottle):
- Supports skin health
- Provides show animals with the 'competitive edge'
Immunity & Liver Support (1 bottle):
- Supports immune system and liver health and functioning
- Acts as a tonic for the lymphatic system
With the SkinSoothe UltraPack for Pets, you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a three-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Allergy Itch Ease, Skin and Coat Tonic and Immunity & Liver Support.
Allergy Itch Ease is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve skin itch and allergies, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin in cats and dogs. Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy containing ingredients especially chosen for their supportive function on the skin and coat. Immunity & Liver Support contains a combination of specially selected herbs known for their ability to help cleanse the system, support immune functioning and maintain liver health.
Get them in one convenient package together – the SkinSoothe UltraPack for Pets.
Allergy Itch Ease
Allergy Itch Ease is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Arum triph 6C HPUS, Chamomilla 12C HPUS, Cina 6C HPUS, Comocladia dentata 6C HPUS, Viola tric 6C HPUS.
- Arum triph 6C HPUS: scarlet rash, raw bloody surface, mucosa of the upper respiratory tract, bright red irritation.
- Viola tric 6C HPUS: intolerable itching, eruptions, thick scabs.
- Comocladia dentata 6C HPUS: itches, red and pimples; redness all over, red stripes on skin.
- Chamomilla 12C HPUS: mental calmness, hyperesthesia to pain, irritable, easily angered.
- Cina 6C HPUS: irritability of temper, very cross, sad and unpleasant.
Skin and Coat Tonic
Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Horsetail, Dandelion, Spirulina, Bladderwrack.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) has been widely used in Western and Chinese herbalism for many centuries. This herb provides tissue support due to its high silica content. Silica is essential in the maintenance of healthy skin, bones, claws and fur. It is the main component in all connective body tissues, including the myelin sheaths around nerve cells and the membranes of the brain and spinal cord. It also contains health promoting compounds called sterols (D'Agostino, M., Dini, A., Pizza, C., Senatore, F. and Aquino, R. "Sterols from Equisetum arvense." Boll. Soc Ital. Biol Sper. 12-30-1984; 60(12):2241-2245).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It has also been researched for its ability to soothe the skin (Schutz, K., Carle, R. and Schieber, A. "Taraxacum--a review on its phytochemical and pharmacological profile." J Ethnopharmacol 10-11-2006; 107(3):313-323).
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled microorganism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy, the immune system and liver functioning, as well as all-around systemic health.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. Regular use will also support skin and coat condition via thyroid support.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Immunity & Liver Support
Immunity & Liver Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Ashwagandha, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk thistle, Rice powder.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18: 347-349). Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D and C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea also helps to support the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and support a well-functioning immune system. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003; 145(5):223-231).
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and increase hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a systemic and restorative tonic. Animal studies have shown its supportive function of the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys (“Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70(1):57-63).
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of Milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials. It is frequently recommended to support the health and functioning of the liver. Scientific analysis of Milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a well-known antioxidant (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. "Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals." Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316). This would have a direct impact on maintaining the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
How to Use
Allergy Itch Ease, Skin and Coat Tonic and Immunity & Liver Support can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
4 / 5
- Coat on English Bulldog Filled In Nice!
5 / 5