I wanted to write and thank you for recommending SlenderPet for my cat... I thought she was just lazy but she is now behaving almost like a kitten again!- Regina L.
What is SlenderPet?
SlenderPet is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine to assist pets in maintaining a healthy body weight. SlenderPet can be used in combination with a healthy eating plan to support a healthy metabolism and energy levels.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
The first step in encouraging healthy body weight in animals is to examine lifestyle factors like diet and exercise. The second is to determine whether other factors like boredom or a sluggish digestive system could be contributing to making your pet plumper than he should be.
Natural remedies can be very effective in supporting healthy digestive processes and metabolism and supporting the liver's ability to process dietary fat, which will all help to keep those extra pounds off your pet.
Natural medicine can also help to support health and vigor in pets. Along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, natural remedies can help your pet to naturally maintain a healthy weight and enjoy a life full of vigor.
"We have to be sensitive to pets who have become accustomed to associating 'treats' with love and affection, and find other ways to show our love toward them. Many people who 'comfort eat' also inadvertently train their pets to do the same, with very unhealthy consequences, believing that they will be depriving their pets by withholding treats and junk food. Nothing could be further from the truth! Instead of offering that tidbit, caress your pet - you will both feel much better for it!"
–Michele Carelse, Clinical Psychologist
What are the ingredients?
SlenderPet is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bladderwrack, Dandelion, Milk thistle, Rice powder, Turmeric.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. Iodine naturally assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) was used more than three thousand years ago by Indian healers in the management of healthy body weight. Modern research has shown that Curcuma has a tonic effect on the liver, supporting the flow of bile, which is responsible for the breakdown of dietary fat. It has also been studied for its ability to support overall health (Ruby, A. J., Kuttan, G., Babu, K. D., Rajasekharan, K. N., and Kuttan, R. "Antioxidant activity of natural curcuminoids." Cancer Lett. 7-20-1995;94(1):79-83).
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and its use may be traced back more than 2000 years.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It supports liver and gall bladder health and supports fluid balance in the body.
- Rice powder (inactive ingredient)
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use SlenderPet?
SlenderPet comes in convenient capsule form. Capsules may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a (low-fat) treat, preventing stress to both pet and owner. Cats especially hate to have medicine forced down their throats and will happily eat the dried herb when it is mixed with a little fish or meat.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum support with regular use
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long does a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of SlenderPet will last 15-60 days.
What else can I do to help my pet?
- Do not change diet suddenly. Instead, slowly introduce fresh, raw and unprocessed food into your pet's daily diet, while reducing commercial foods and those with little nutritious value.
- Keep diet varied and interesting, but watch out for foods that your pet may be allergic to.
- Regular exercise helps to build up a healthy appetite and gets all organs in the body functioning well. It also helps to relieve stress and contributes to a healthy, happy pet.
- SlenderPet may be alternated every week with our DetoxPlus™.
How has SlenderPet helped others?
“I have a chocolate Labrador who loves to eat - ANYTHING!!! She was waddling around like a duck everywhere she went. My vet told me to 'harden my heart' and change her diet and she had to go for a run every day. To be honest, the same could be said for me, so I decided to join her! It was the EcoSlim Drops for me and SlenderPet for her and we are both looking much healthier. We have our run everyday and we are eating well, but no more junk for me and my 'Lady'! ”
“I wanted to write and thank you for recommending SlenderPet for my cat. Along with the dietary changes you suggested, she has never looked better and is also far more active than she used to be. She used to sleep all day and all night and never show an interest in anything. I thought she was just lazy but she is now behaving almost like a kitten again!”
“I have used SlenderPet on my Lab mix since January of this year and she is now at her ideal weight and is swift on her feet again, even though she is 7 years old…Thank you so much for your wonderful product.”
–Renate S., WA, USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.