Vi-Pro Plus is fantastic – from ease of administration to effectiveness it gets 10/10 from me. I have used all your oral immune support products for my dogs with great confidence...- Brent
What is Vi-Pro Plus?
Vi-Pro Plus is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of fever and diarrhea plus maintain respiratory functioning.
In addition, Vi-Pro Plus temporarily supports health and integrity within digestive systems and maintains healthy body temperature within normal ranges. Used under the supervision of a homeopathic or holistic vet, Vi-Pro Plus can make all the difference to support your animal’s body without the risk of serious side effects.
Vi-Pro Plus comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The natural way
Animals that follow a healthy, varied diet with plenty of raw fruit and vegetables as well as raw meat and those that have regular exercise will tend to have stronger immune systems and enjoy all around systemic health.
What else can I do to help my pet?
- Avoid contact with raccoons, foxes, skunks and other potentially harmful wildlife if possible.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high-quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and secondhand cigarette smoke.
- Talk to a holistic vet before immunizing your pet and research all options. Over-vaccination may put added pressure on the immune system.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet healthy and fit.
What are the ingredients?
Vi-Pro Plus is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Bryonia 6C HPUS, Echinacea purp 3X HPUS, Pulsatilla 30C HPUS, Veratrum alb 30C HPUS.
- Bryonia 6C HPUS: nausea and faintness when rising up, abnormal hunger, loss of taste, thirst for large draughts, vomiting of bile and water immediately after eating, stomach sensitive to touch, pressure in stomach after eating, soreness in stomach when coughing.
- Echinacea purp 3X HPUS: diarrhea.
- Pulsatilla 30C HPUS: stool watery, state of mucosa, especially digestive, respiratory and genital.
- Veratrum alb 30C HPUS: chill with extreme coldness and thirst, gastric irritability, vomiting, diarrhea or perspiration.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Vi-Pro Plus?
Vi-Pro Plus comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
First dose: Administer 3 times daily for 5 days. May be repeated at 3-6 month intervals.
Daily: (under veterinary supervision): Administer hourly until symptoms subside. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily for up to 21 days.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: ¼ cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Vi-Pro Plus is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. No adverse interactions have been noted. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Caution: Please consult your vet should symptoms persist.
Get optimum support with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health, it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long does one bottle last?
One bottle of Vi-Pro Plus will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
- No more liquid poop
5 / 5
- Puppy fever
4 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.