Dong Quai (1 bottle):
- Provides emotional balance to address PMS "blues"
- Helps maintain healthy estrogen and progesterone levels
Femalite (1 bottle):
- Helps maintain a stable mood before and during the menstrual period
- Helps soothe minor ‘cramps’ and ‘aches’ commonly related to the premenstrual and menstrual period
With the PMS Relief ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Dong Quai and Femalite.
Dong Quai is a 100% safe, natural and powerful Chinese tonic herb used as a nourishing blood tonic, and helps to support healthy menstrual cycles. Femalite is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by our clinical psychologist to help maintain a stable mood and hormonal balance before menstruation, as well as provide a soothing benefit for those common monthly ‘aches and pains’ during menstruation itself. It contains three well-known, soothing and herbal ingredients – Fennel, Pulsatilla and Melissa.
Get them in one convenient package together – the PMS Relief ComboPack.
Dong Quai is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Dong Quai.
- Dong Quai (Angelica Sinesis) is a powerful Chinese tonic herb which has an adaptogenic effect on the female hormonal system. Our remedy contains Angelica Sinesis in its 100% pure form. Angelica Sinesis has been studied for its ability to support the female menstrual cycle (Zhiping H, Dazeng W, Lingyi S, et al. "Treating amenorrhea in vital energy-deficient patients with angelica sinensis-astralagus membranaceus menstruation-regulating decoction." J Trad Chin Med 2002; 6(3):187-190).
Femalite is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients: Pasque flower, Lemon balm, Sweet fennel.
- Sweet fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is used to support water balance.
- Pasque flower (Pulsatilla vulgaris) is a soothing and supportive herb for the female reproductive system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinale) has been studied for its ability to promote a balanced mood and a calm state of mind (Kennedy, D. O., Wake, G., Savelev, S., Tildesley, N. T., Perry, E. K., Wesnes, K. A., and Scholey, A. B. "Modulation of mood and cognitive performance following acute administration of single doses of Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) with human CNS nicotinic and muscarinic receptor-binding properties." Neuropsychopharmacology 2003; 28(10):1871-1881).
How to Use
Dong Quai and Femalite can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- This is a great combo
5 / 5
5 / 5
- Calms the nerves and eases the pain
4 / 5