- Promotes balance and calm in the face of everyday stress
- Supports healthy adrenal function
- Maintains healthy energy levels
- Boosts immune function
- Improves stamina and endurance
- Supports hormonal balance
- Restores energy, vitality and well-being
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) has been used medicinally in Asia for more than 5,000 years. Ginseng is said to promote Yang energy and is characterized by the presence of ginsenosides. Ginsenosides have been studied for their numerous health-supporting abilities. In recent times, Panax ginseng has been shown to encourage general well-being, as well as support the cardiovascular system and help sustain hormonal balance (Forgo I, Kayasseh L, Staub JJ. "Effect of a standardized ginseng extract on general well-being, reaction capacity, pulmonary function and gonadal hormones." [German]. Medizinische Welt 1981; 32(19): 751-756 (English translation of German paper, with additional French summary)). Further animal studies have investigated the long-term benefits of Panax ginseng with regards to life span (Bittles AH, Fulder SJ, Grant EC, et al. "The effect of ginseng on the lifespan and stress responses in mice." Gerontology. 1979; 25:125-131).
- Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescensis) is of South African origin and was originally used by the original inhabitants of the Cape, Khoi San and Nama people. Principal components include: L-canavanine, Pinitol and the amino acid GABA. As the name suggests, this herb has been studied for its beneficial effect on certain imbalances in the body (Tai J, Cheung S, Chan E. "In vitro culture studies of Sutherlandia frutescens on human tumor cell lines." Departments of Pathology and Pediatrics, Center for Complementary Medicine Research, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada. J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Jul; 93(1):9-19). It has also been studied for its adaptogenic properties due to antioxidants (Fernandes A, Cromarty D, Albrecht C, Jansen van Rensburg C "The antioxidant potential of Sutherlandia frutescens." Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2004; 95 1-5).
- Wu wèi zi (Schisandra chinensis) have berries of sweet, sour, hot, salty and bitter tastes. Constituents of Schisandra include acids, phytosterols, vitamins C and E, volatile oils and lignans. Modern Chinese research suggests these lignans have a supportive effect on the liver and an immunomodulation effect (Liu KT. Studies on fructus Schizandrae chinensis. Annex 12: Studies on fructus Schizandrae chinensis. Plenary lecture, World Health Organization (WHO) Seminar on the Use of Medicinal Plants in Health Care, Sept 1977, Tokyo, Japan. In: WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific, Final Report, November 1977, Manila, 101–12). (Chang HM, But P (eds). Pharmacology and Applications of Chinese Materia Medica 1. Singapore: World Scientific, 1986.). In herbal Chinese medicine, Schisandra chinensis is considered one of the 50 most fundamental herbs. It is most commonly regarded as a tonic and restorative adaptogen, containing antioxidants that help fight free radicals in the body. This herb has been investigated for its ability to support and encourage the body’s normal resistance to physical, chemical or biological stressors (Winston, David, and Steven Maimes (2007). "ADAPTOGENS: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief." Healing Arts Press.).
I can feel when things are unbalanced in my body. Small upsets tend to have a ripple effect and before long I am a mess. I tried AdaptoZen and not only do I feel more physically balanced, but I‘m also happy to know that things are being looked after and supported in my body.—Lincoln, NE, USA
What is AdaptoZen?
AdaptoZen is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to help the body respond to stress with balance and calm. Formulated by our team of experts in the field of natural medicine, AdaptoZen has been used for many years to safely assist the body in adapting to stress by supporting hormonal equilibrium, energy levels and overall immune system functioning.
True adaptogens help to maintain health and vitality in all the body's major systems and support an individual’s normal resilience to physical, chemical or biological stressors.
For those who are chronically stressed, tired or burnt out, AdaptoZen contains a selection of herbs known for their ability to support resilience and well-being to help the body form a healthy response to stress.
Presented in capsule form for hassle-free ingestion, AdaptoZen supports the body’s capability to address health and balance within itself, thereby helping to maintain healthy performance of bodily systems.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The body’s internal stabilization system
The body is in a constant state of adjustment to keep things regulated, and changes occur in the body daily. The more stable the systems in the body are, the more our bodily organs can function at optimal performance and the easier it is for the body to stay calm and balanced in the face of stress.
The body’s built-in ‘regulator’ appropriately guides our body. Our bodies work on the sole principle of cause and reaction. For example, if the body is hot, sweat is produced. If the body is cold, shivering occurs. The body naturally prioritizes certain body systems that may need extra support.
The principle of the ancient art of Zen is very similar, with the premise that everything should be in harmony and balance. When the body as a whole uses all of its systems in perfect agreement, health and vitality are achieved.
What are adaptogens?
Adaptogens are therapeutic properties contained within some plants. These active ingredients have been shown to have the ability to regulate all body systems and organs to function within their normal range.
They do this by encouraging natural balance in all body systems, from single cells to complex body systems like the cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic, immune, endocrine, reproductive, brain and nervous system.
With all systems and cells functioning as they should, the body is less likely to succumb to conditions like hypertension, blood sugar imbalances and the typical signs of aging. In other words, with the help of adaptogens, the body is able to repair and re-balance itself more effectively in response to the many stressors it encounters to help with the aging process, so all you need to develop as you age is wisdom!
In more recent times, research has confirmed the ability of nature to support balance in the body. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to be natural adaptogens and support general balance and well-being (Forgo I, Kayasseh L, Staub JJ. "Effect of a standardized ginseng extract on general well-being, reaction capacity, pulmonary function and gonadal hormones." Medizinische Welt 1981; 32(19): 751-756).
The natural way
Most people in the Western world have access to medical help, a rich and varied diet, and living conditions that protect them against the elements. Despite this, Western people suffer from more illnesses than people living in far less affluent conditions.
Furthermore, modern Western diets, the use of recreational drugs and prescription medicines also take their toll on health, making achieving equilibrium difficult. When one body system is compromised due to stress from one of these factors, a domino effect is created, with one system affecting the next.
Many people are unaware that nature provides the solution in the form of herbs and nutrients called adaptogens, which help the body adapt to stress in order to achieve optimal health and wellness. In fact, when analyzing the diet of many societies known for the health of their senior citizens, food high in adaptogenic and antioxidant properties is often a common factor that emerges.
Holistic health aims to address both mind and body to promote health and vitality. Unfortunately, environmental factors such as pollution, sunlight, x-rays, smoking and alcohol consumption can disrupt the delicate balance the body tries so hard to maintain.
What are the Ingredients?
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AdaptoZen ?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules 2 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors, with some people responding sooner than others. However, many people experience benefits within 1-2 weeks. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) AdaptoZen will act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AdaptoZen will last between 15-30 days depending on dosage.
How has AdaptoZen helped others?
AdaptoZen has been used by many to support balance and calm in the face of everyday stress. Here is what some customers have to say:
“Most times I can feel when things are unbalanced in my body. Small upsets tend to have a ripple effect and before long I am a mess. I tried AdaptoZen and not only do I feel more physically balanced, but I‘m also happy to know that things are being looked after and supported in my body, even when I don’t necessarily ‘feel’ it!”
—Lincoln, NE, USA
“I don’t know much about natural health, and I’m not that clued in as to the right vitamins to take, etc. I have a busy lifestyle (say no more!) and wanted to find something easy to take and would do what is needed without effort on my part. It worked, so thanks, great job! ”
“I chatted to my doctor and we decided to try this adaptogenic herbal remedy. What a pleasure! I really feel like it has helped me adjust, as I recently went through a difficult time that took its toll on my body. Thanks for a great product.”
—Simon, FL, USA
“I am 58, and after all these years I have been a firm believer in harmony for health. Thanks for a product to reinforce this belief and lifestyle!”
—Ella Louise K.