- Promotes healthy adrenal gland functioning and hormone balance
- Maintains cortisol levels already within healthy limits
- Promotes energy levels, alertness and stamina
- Helps the body adapt to everyday stressors
- Maintains blood sugar levels already within healthy limits
- Maintains blood pressure already within healthy limits
- Supports healthy circulation, sleep patterns and immunity
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is highly respected and prized as a natural energy tonic to support energy, circulation, and natural vitality and to act as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is also an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Eleuthero was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al.Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue. Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61). Eleuthero has also been evaluated for its ability to support the body's natural ability to deal with stress. (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for its tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels.
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries as a natural rejuvenating tonic. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its immuno-supportive polysaccharides and other active ingredients useful in supporting a healthy immune system. (Wang DC. "Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte". Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989;11:180-183). The main constituents of Astragalus membranaceus include polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids and amino acids. (Bombardelli E, Pozzi R. "Polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties from Astragalus membranaceus and pharmaceutical compositions containing them". Eur pat 441278 A1;1994). (Lin LZ, He XG, Lindenmaier M, et al. "Liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry study of the flavonoids of the roots of Astragalus mongholicus and A. membranaceus". J Chromatogr A 2000;876:87-95). (Sun Y, Hersh E, Lee SL, McLaughlin M, Loo T, Mavligit G. "Preliminary observations on the effects of the Chinese medicinal herbs Astragalus membranaceus and Ligustrum lucidum on lymphocyte blastogenic responses". J Biol Response Mod . 1983;2:227-237).
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a shrub that has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda, a health system from India. (Withania somnifora. Thorne Research, Inc. http://www.thorne.com/altmedrev/.fulltext/9/2/211.pdf. Accessed August 7, 2012.) After testing an ashwagandha extract on laboratory rats, scientists learned that this plant has adaptogentic properties. (Bhattacharya SK, Muruganandam AV. “Adaptogenic Activity of Withania somnifera: an Experimental Study Using a Rat Model...”Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior. Accessed August 7, 2012.)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an herb that has been studied for its effects on body fat, the immune system, and indigestion. In a study, the immune activities of mice were supported after the mice were given compounds from licorice. (Hong YK et al. “Effects of Glycyrrhiza Glabra Polysaccharides on Immune and Antioxidant Activities in High-Fat Mice.” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 2009; 45 (1): 61-4. Accessed August 7, 2012.)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is an herb that’s often used as a spice in food and as a flavoring in drinks. In a study done in the U.S., scientists found that ginger could promote feelings of fullness in men. (Mansour MS et al. “Ginger Consumption Enhances the Thermic Effect of Food and Promotes Feelings of Satiety Without Affecting Metabolic and Hormonal Parameters in Overweight Men: A Pilot Study.” [published online ahead of print April 5 2007] Metabolism. 2012. Accessed August 7, 2012.)
I am going to stock up on your AdrenoBoost remedy - I don’t quite know how I survived without it.— Ian, USA
What is AdrenoBoost?
AdrenoBoost is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy. AdrenoBoost can be used consistently for adrenal support and to maintain systemic balance in the endocrine system and healthy cortisol hormone levels.
AdrenoBoost contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining hormonal balance. AdrenoBoost provides adrenal support thereby helping to maintain balanced metabolism, energy levels, sleep patterns, and routine, healthy performance of the immune system.
AdrenoBoost can make all the difference, without compromising health and without the risk of serious side effects.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
Sustained support through adrenal aid
The adrenal glands are two walnut-sized structures in the body, situated above each kidney. They consist of two separate regions: an inner adrenal medulla, surrounded by an outer adrenal cortex.
The adrenal gland function is related to the wide variety of hormones released by these structures and is mostly directed by the body’s response to stressors and the chemicals released when certain environments are presented. The adrenal gland regulates cortisol levels, which in turn stimulates conversion of proteins to carbohydrates, supports blood sugar levels and promotes glycogen storage in the liver by the adrenal glands – thereby providing the body with the energy it needs to function well.
The cortisol hormone is often referred to as the stress hormone, as it is involved in the body’s response to stress. The cortisol hormone has an immunosuppressive action. Balance and systemic equilibrium of the adrenal glands can in turn positively contribute to good metabolic rate, a strong immune system, healthy energy levels, and normal sleep states.
The natural way
The adrenal glands are sensitive body structures, responsible for many functions in the body. Overall health, as well as the well-being and optimum functioning of the adrenal glands, should be addressed. Relaxation methods as well as eating a healthy, balanced diet and exercising regularly can all be of great benefit to adrenal health.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the functioning of adrenal glands.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the endocrine system by supporting the body’s ability to cope with fatigue.
(Spasov AA, Wikman GK, Mandrikov VB, Mironova IA, Neumoin VV. "A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen". Volgograd Medical Academy, Russia. 2000 Apr;7(2):85-9. PMID: 10839209).
What are the Ingredients?
AdrenoBoost is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Eleuthero, Astragalus, Ashwagandha, Licorice, and Ginger.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AdrenoBoost?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 6-11: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: Do not use within 4 hours of bedtime. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Not recommended for people with Cushings Disease, hyperadrenocorticism or together with stimulant drugs or caffeine.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks), AdrenoBoost will act in a supportive capacity to healthy adrenal glands and support a healthy endocrine system, and cortisol levels with some individuals responding sooner than others. Best results are achieved when AdrenoBoost is used consistently.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AdrenoBoost at full adult dosage (0.50 mL three times daily) will last approximately 40 days.
How has AdrenoBoost helped others?
“I have been using your AdrenoBoost for a few months now and although I was skeptical that it would help, I was desperate! I have worked in a highly-pressurized, corporate environment for more than a decade and, being a woman, always felt the extra pressure to prove myself as well! … After a few weeks of using AdrenoBoost and trying to eat more healthily I started to notice a difference… and, for the first time in years, I woke up feeling refreshed in the morning. I had forgotten what that felt like! Thank you for an amazing product- it has helped me to regain control.”
“…I started researching natural products (and) came across your site and ordered the AdrenoBoost – boy, am I glad I did! I haven’t had such energy and stamina since my 20s!”
—James F., 52 years old.
“I am going to stock up on your AdrenoBoost remedy- I don’t quite know how I survived without it.”
“I found your product on the internet and showed the information to my doctor - he was cynical but said I could try it as long as it was under his monitoring. After a few months on AdrenoBoost I felt better than I had in a long time. My doctor was impressed and so am I! Thank you so much for providing a safe and effective alternative, I am going to tell everyone I know about your natural remedies.”
“Now that I am 73 … I decided to find help on my own and met up with your web site. I have been taking AdrenoBoost now for 4 weeks and have noticed a definite change. I had to start with a very low dosage. Now I am up to the normal dosage and am sure that it is definitely helping me. I will probably take AdrenoBoost the rest of my life. Thank God for natural remedies and your website.”
— Carmen E., ID, USA