- Promotes clear & healthy eyes, nose, sinuses & chest
- Helps keep histamine levels in the normal range
- Promotes respiratory health
- Supports and soothes the immune system
Keep your eyes and nose clear with the Histamine Helper ComboPack.
This combo features two remedies: AllergiClear and SOS HistaDrops.
AllergiClear, a remedy with herbal and homeopathic ingredients, supports long-term respiratory health and comfort. SOS HistaDrops also uses herbal and homeopathic ingredients and maintains balance in the immune system.
Together, these remedies maintain normal histamine levels. Get them in one convenient package — the Histamine Helper ComboPack.
AllergiClear is a 100% natural formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc fluor (6C), Calc phos (6C), Eyebright, Kali mur (6X), Nat mur (6X), Quercetin, and Silicea (6C).
- Quercetin is a well-known flavonoid that is usually found mostly in onions and apples and is considered to be a building block for other flavonoids. Quercetin is known for its ability to maintain healthy histamine levels and support healthy circulation. (Remberg P, Björk L, Hedner T, Sterner O."Characteristics, clinical effect profile and tolerability of a nasal spray preparation of Artemisia abrotanum L. for allergic rhinitis." Department of Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry, Lund University, Lund, Sweden. Phytomedicine. 2004 Jan; 11(1):36-42).
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) has been used since the Middle Ages to keep eyes healthy and bright. It may be used topically but is very beneficial when taken internally. Other benefits include the maintenance of good vision and eye health. (Stoss M, Michels C, Peter E, Beutke R, Gorter RW. "Prospective cohort trial of Euphrasia single-dose eye drops in conjunctivitis." Witwatersrand University, Johannesburg, South Africa. J Altern Complement Med. 2000 Dec; 6(6):499-508).
- Silicea (6C) is a homeopathic remedy used for a variety of purposes, including the expulsion of toxins from the body. Silicea acts as a natural cleanser and purifier and will also eliminate all foreign matter in the body. For this reason, Silicea should not be used by individuals with any type of prosthesis, metal plates, pins or artificial tubes in the body.
- Nat mur (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that has an excellent effect in supporting healthy fluid levels in the body, including the eyes, nose, sinuses, chest, mucous membranes and skin.
- Kali mur (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt with a wonderful, soothing effect on all mucous membranes.
- Calc fluor (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that helps to support, tone and maintain elasticity in all cells and body tissues. It’s beneficial for those who are lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy. Studies have shown that regular use of Calc fluor can assist in supporting and strengthening the respiratory system.
- Calc phos (6C) is also a biochemic tissue salt and a natural component of all fluids in the body. It offers a range of benefits and is commonly used as a general tonic, especially in the support of skin health.
SOS HistaDrops is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extract of Nettle, Arsen iod (30C), Plantain, and Allium cepa (30C).
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) has been used for many centuries in folk medicine to support clear eyes and noses. Modern research has recently supported its traditional use. (Mittman, P. "Randomized, double-blind study of freeze-dried Urtica dioica in the treatment of allergic rhinitis." Planta Med 1990; 56(1):44-47). It’s a rich source of quercetin, a flavonoid known to support histamine balance. (Taskila, K., Saarinen, J. V., Harvima, I. T., and Harvima, R. J. "Histamine and LTC4 in stinging nettle-induced urticaria." Allergy 2000; 55(7):680-681.)
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) has a long history of traditional use in the support of respiratory health. Plantago has been approved by the German Commission E to maintain clear throats and healthy mucous membranes and is extremely effective in soothing the respiratory tract. (Wegener T, Kraft K. "Plantain (Plantago lanceolata L.): anti-inflammatory action in upper respiratory tract infections.” Wien Med Wochenschr 1999;149(8-10):211-216.)
- Allium cepa (30C) is a remedy that is well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and that has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses.
- Ars iod (30C) is also formulated to support respiratory health, healthy chests and easy breathing.
How To Use
AllergiClear veggie capsules and SOS HistaDrops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to respiratory health.