- Treats bird, cat or dog allergy symptoms
- Relieves symptoms caused by animal dander, hair, and feathers
- Soothes skin irritations and itchy, watery eyes
- Relieves sinusitis, sneezing and itchy, runny nose
- Clears congestion and minor respiratory difficulties
- Aralia racemosa is a homeopathic remedy helpful for individuals who experience asthmatic conditions, namely asthma when lying down at night with a spasmodic, dry cough, tickling in the throat when coughing, and a tight chest. Aralia racemosa is also beneficial for those who display symptoms of hay fever, including frequent sneezing and copious watery nasal discharge, as well as those who sweat profusely during sleep and have extreme sensitivity to draughts.
- Arsenicum album is one of the most widely used and powerful homeopathic remedies. It is helpful for people who are especially sensitive to decayed food or animal matter, such as hair and dander - causing discomfort and allergies all over the skin, including the scalp. These individuals may also suffer from hay fever symptoms, such as nasal discharge, inflammation and itching of the mucous membranes, including the eyes and nose, sneezing without relief, burning in the eyes, lids that are red, ulcerated, scabby, scaly or granulated, external inflammation, or burning secretion of tears. Arsenicum is also an excellent remedy for people who may react to exposure by developing a tight chest, wheezing and an irritating, dry cough. Such individuals may soon become exhausted by their allergies, making them feel run-down and weak.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is useful for those who display allergic reactions on the skin or in the mucous membranes including redness and burning sensations on the skin, red or itching pimples, itching and burning in the nose, throat, ears and vagina, fitful coughing, dry mouth, blocked nose on one or both sides, and loss of the sense of taste.
- Nux vomica is one of the original remedies proven by Hahnemann, the Father of Homeopathy, and is extremely useful for people with sensitive scalps and who may experience frontal headaches, a stuffed up nose, itchy ears and dry, sensitive auditory canals. This remedy is also helpful for people with asthma, who suffer from coughing, hoarseness, shallow respiration, oppressed breathing and a tight, dry, hacking cough, or for those who have acne or red, blotchy skin.
- Oleum animale is a homeopathic remedy that acts on the nervous system, especially on the pneumogastric region. It is beneficial for individuals who experience burning pains and stitches, such as stinging in the eyes or misty vision. Those who have watery, excoriating discharge in the nose, a dry, sore or constricted tongue and throat, flatulence and rumbling, or asthma may also benefit from Oleum animale.
- Phosphorus is another one of Hahnemann’s original remedies and is beneficial for people who experience symptoms such as inflammation of the respiratory tract, hoarseness, pain or a tickling irritation in the larynx that causes violent coughing. The lungs may burn and feel congested and tight and the individual may experience fatigue and lethargy. People who benefit from Phosphorus often become ill quickly and suffer from colds and flu that tends to go straight to the chest.
- Silicea is a homeopathic remedy with a wide variety of uses. It is beneficial for those who suffer from recurrent colds and allergies as well as tonsillitis, swollen glands and ear infections due to a nose that is always congested. Silicea is a strengthening remedy and therefore helps people who become easily exhausted and who have a weakened immune system, often taking a long time to heal or get better. In addition, Silicea is helpful for individuals who suffer from sleeplessness or anxious dreams, sciatica, inflammation of the fingers or toes or cracks at the ends of the fingers, abscesses, boils, blotches on the skin and those who typically have cold extremities, even in a warm room.
- Sulphur is prescribed to treat a wide range of ailments and, like Silicea, is a strengthening and restorative remedy. It is beneficial in the case of skin conditions such as itchy skin, psoriasis and eczema. Sulphur can help a dry, sore constricted throat and assist people who have a thick yellow or green discharge from the nose and chest, keeping them awake with coughing. Such individuals often find that their colds turn quickly into bronchitis or even pneumonia and Sulphur is therefore very beneficial for those who suffer from frequent chest and other respiratory problems.
What is AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander?
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieves cat, dog or bird allergy symptoms in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting relief of mild animal hair, feather and dander allergy symptoms experienced when coming in contact with dogs, cats, birds and other animals. AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which blocks allergic reactions by reducing the release of histamines and decreases dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, these remedies relieve allergy symptoms caused by animal hair and dander and improve overall resistance to allergens.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
When man's best friend is your sinuses' worst nightmare
Allergies are abnormal responses the body produces to substances that are usually harmless as the result of a hypersensitive immune system. In the case of bird, cat or dog allergy symptoms, their hair, feathers, dander (dead skin flakes), saliva and urine can all trigger this response, causing symptoms like sinusitis, itchy or watery eyes, headaches and skin irritations to occur.
Animal dander is typically the biggest culprit of allergy symptoms. It’s virtually everywhere because dander clings to clothing, making it easily transportable by pet owners wherever they go. For allergy sufferers, this unfortunately means an allergic reaction can flare up even if they don’t come in direct contact with the pet itself.
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case animal hair and dander allergies, at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
A lot can be done to cope with animal hair, feather and dander allergies naturally. Try limiting contact with animals as much as possible. If you live in a household with a pet, vacuum and dust the house often to cut down on the amount of dander present, and keep the pet out of the bedroom and main living areas. Consider investing in a HEPA air purifier or a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter to significantly reduce the amount of allergens in the air. Finally, replace any down pillows or comforters with ones that are hypoallergenic.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from animal hair and dander allergies, relieving symptoms such as sinus congestion, itchy, runny nose, sneezing and skin irritations.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aralia racemosa, Arsenicum album, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Nux vomica, Oleum animale, Phosphorus, Silicea, Sulphur. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 24X and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being, especially during the allergy season.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.