What is AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander?
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve common cat, dog or bird allergy symptoms in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander naturally offers temporary relief of mild animal hair, feather and dander allergy symptoms experienced when coming in contact with dogs, cats, birds and other animals. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
When man's best friend is your sinuses' worst nightmare
Allergies are abnormal responses the body produces to substances that are usually harmless as the result of a hypersensitive immune system. In the case of bird, cat or dog allergy symptoms, their hair, feathers, dander (dead skin flakes), saliva and urine can all trigger this response, causing symptoms like itchy or watery eyes, minor headaches and skin irritations.
Animal dander is typically the biggest culprit of allergy symptoms. It’s virtually everywhere because dander clings to clothing, making it easily transportable by pet owners wherever they go. For those with allergies, this unfortunately means symptoms can occur even if they don’t come in direct contact with the pet itself.
The natural way
A lot can be done to cope with animal hair, feather and dander allergies naturally. Try limiting contact with animals as much as possible. If you live in a household with a pet, vacuum and dust the house often to cut down on the amount of dander present, and keep the pet out of the bedroom and main living areas. Consider investing in a HEPA air purifier or a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter to significantly reduce the amount of allergens in the air. Finally, replace any down pillows or comforters with ones that are hypoallergenic.
Homeopathic remedies have been used to gently and safely provide temporary relief from animal hair and dander allergy symptoms, such as sinus congestion, itchy, runny nose, sneezing and skin irritations.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and have no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Aralia racemosa is a homeopathic remedy helpful for individuals who experience dry cough, tickling in the throat when coughing, and a tight chest. Aralia racemosa is also beneficial for those who display frequent sneezing and copious watery nasal discharge, as well as those who sweat profusely during sleep and have extreme sensitivity to draughts.
- Arsenicum album is helpful for people who are especially sensitive to decayed food or animal matter, such as hair and dander - causing discomfort and allergies all over the skin, including the scalp. These individuals may also experience nasal discharge, itching of the mucous membranes, including the eyes and nose or sneezing without relief. Such individuals may soon become exhausted, making them feel run-down and weak.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is useful for those who display allergy symptoms on the skin or in the mucous membranes including fitful coughing, dry mouth, blocked nose on one or both sides, and loss of the sense of taste.
- Nux vomica is useful for people with sensitive scalps and who may experience minor frontal headaches, a stuffed up nose, itchy ears and dry, sensitive auditory canals. It is also helpful for people who experience coughing, hoarseness, a tight, dry, hacking cough, or for those who have red, blotchy skin.
- Oleum animale is a homeopathic remedy that is beneficial for individuals who experience misty vision. Those who have watery, excoriating discharge in the nose, a dry, sore or constricted tongue and throat, flatulence and rumbling may also benefit from Oleum animale.
- Phosphorus is beneficial for people who experience symptoms such as hoarseness or coughing. The individual may experience allergy-related fatigue and lethargy.
- Silicea is a homeopathic remedy with a wide variety of uses. It is beneficial for those who experience a nose that is always congested. Silicea helps people who become easily exhausted, often taking a long time to get better.
- Sulphur is beneficial in the case of skin conditions such as itchy skin. Sulphur can help a dry, sore constricted throat and assist people who have discharge from the nose and chest, keeping them awake with coughing. It is beneficial for those who suffer from chest problems.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support, it is recommended that AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good natural remedies, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Animal Hair & Dander is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
- Allergic to everything...
5 / 5
- I can enjoy my cat
4 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.