- Relieves lactose intolerance and dairy allergy symptoms
- Alleviates heartburn and abdominal pain
- Reduces nausea, vomiting and urge to regurgitate
- Soothes stomach cramping, bloating and pressure
- Reduces sinusitis and nasal congestion
- Eases skin rash and discomfort
- Relieves bowel distress, diarrhea or constipation
- Aethusa cynapium is a homeopathic ingredient indicated for the intolerance of milk, especially in babies and children who may vomit directly after feeding, resulting in chronic hunger and frequent feeding, followed by more vomiting and bloating. Such babies or children often appear ill and have a drawn, ‘old’ looking face, appearing exhausted and in pain. Individuals who benefit from Aethusa often feel nauseous at the sight of food and experience painful contractions of the stomach or vomiting accompanied by sweat and great weakness, anguish and distress, and feel tired all the time. They may feel as if their stomach is turned upside down, with a burning feeling up to the chest or tearing pains in the stomach extending to the esophagus.
- Anacardium orientale is a homeopathic remedy made from cashew nuts and is useful for weak digestion. It is especially beneficial for those who feel ‘full’ and bloated, although their stomach feels empty, and when belching, nausea and vomiting are common. Eating relieves the Anacardium dyspepsia. Anacardium is also useful for individuals who are apt to choke when eating or drinking, which is likely tied to swallowing food and drinks hastily.
- Apium graveolens is a homeopathic remedy indicated for those who experience a sore, sharp, sticking pain as if stool was coming on, or diarrhea with a sharp pain in the left side, often transferring to the right. Nausea tends to increase with pains.
- Calcarea carbonica was first proved by Hahnemann, the Father of Homeopathy, and is a homeopathic ingredient used for individuals with an aversion to meat, dairy foods, coffee, hot food or boiled things, often accompanied by cravings for sweets, eggs or even indigestible things such as chalk, coal, soap or pencils. Such people may be prone to constipation and digestive discomfort, as well as cramps and sudden intense feelings of hunger. Milk disagrees with these types, resulting in frequent sour belching, vomiting and heartburn. There is a strong dislike of fat and loss of appetite experienced when overworked.
- Gambogia is a homeopathic remedy great for irritability of the stomach that is often accompanied by burning, pain and dryness of the tongue and throat, or even the anus. Pain, tenderness and bloating are often felt in the stomach after eating. Individuals who benefit from Gambogia often suffer from flatulence or pain while passing stools, as well as frequent rumbling in the stomach and diarrhea, especially in hot weather.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is often recommended for those with a mixture of allergic reactions related to the skin, joints and digestive system. Such individuals often experience a painful dryness and irritation in their mucus membranes, including the nose, throat, ears and vagina. They also often struggle with red, itchy skin and eyes, muscle and joint pain, headaches and vertigo. Digestive distress, including heartburn, pain and cramping, are common.
- Hydrastis canadensis is a homeopathic remedy made from Goldenseal. Often prescribed for cancer, indigestion, ulcers, and liver and heart disorders, Hydrastis helps those who tend to have sore stomachs, constipation and weak digestive systems, and who often have a bitter taste in the mouth. This remedy is frequently given to people with cancerous or pre-cancerous disorders of the liver, colon or breast.
- Lac defloratum is a homeopathic remedy which is great for constipation, or stools that are hard and large, excreted only with great straining, leading to a painful, lacerated anus. It is often prescribed for chronic liver problems, diabetes and water retention related to heart conditions.
- Lac vaccinum is a homeopathic ingredient made from skimmed milk, and is a perfect example of the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’ – where a substance that causes symptoms is used in a specially prepared formula to achieve relief of those same symptoms. It is suited for those with a general nervousness and depression or those who tend to suffer from claustrophobia or forgetfulness. Lac vaccinum is very beneficial for people who have an aversion to milk, but may sometimes tend to drink large amounts of milk, with symptoms of lactose intolerance. Such individuals may often suffer from headaches, weakness, a sour taste in the mouth as well as chronic constipation, bloating or nausea.
- Pulsatilla is a homeopathic remedy with a wide range of applications, including gynecological complaints, colds and coughs, sinusitis, eye infections and digestive disorders. People who respond well to Pulsatilla are often sweet natured and compliant, with mood swings. They may have an aversion to butter, fatty foods and stuffy rooms and crave fresh air. Pulsatilla is helpful for indigestion, flatulence, heartburn, nausea and diarrhea or for those who sometimes have diarrhea and at other times are constipated. There is often a gnawing feeling of hunger and pain in the stomach an hour after eating.
- Sepia is a homeopathic remedy made from the ink of cuttlefish. Often prescribed for female complaints and fatigue, Sepia is also very helpful for digestive problems such as indigestion, flatulence, belching, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea. People who benefit from Sepia often feel nauseous and vomit after eating and may feel like vomiting even at the sight of food. They may feel a burning sensation in the pit of their stomach and crave sour food like vinegar, pickles or acids, while avoiding fatty foods. Their digestive symptoms become worse after consuming milk, especially if it is boiled.
- Sulphur is used homeopathically mainly for skin and digestive complaints and as a restorative, and is beneficial for those with an intolerance to milk, displaying symptoms such as bloating, belching, flatulence, indigestion and a tendency to regurgitate food. There is often vomiting and foul smelling diarrhea early in the morning, alternating with constipation. Such people often feel an intense hunger and weakness at about 11 a.m.
What is AllergyEase Dairy?
AllergyEase Dairy is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to provide temporary relief from lactose intolerance and milk allergies (cow and goat’s milk), alleviating discomfort and irritation experienced throughout the body. AllergyEase Dairy eases a full range of intolerance symptoms, including skin irritation, nasal congestion, heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, digestive discomfort, bloating and more.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Dairy is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting symptom relief from dairy and lactose intolerance. AllergyEase Dairy should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Dairy is taken internally and helps the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
AllergyEase Dairy is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which blocks allergic reactions by reducing the release of histamines and decreases dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, these remedies relieve allergy symptoms caused by sensitivity to dairy and improve overall resistance to allergens.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing dairy allergies
Dairy is the most common food allergy for children, with symptoms typically occurring right away or within a few hours of consuming dairy products or foods containing dairy ingredients. Symptoms can include skin rash or hives, nausea, respiratory congestion and digestive discomfort among others.
Lactose intolerance is specifically sensitivity to milk sugars, when the body cannot easily digest the natural sugars in milk and dairy products and is fairly common in adults. Bloating, cramps, diarrhea and gas are commonly associated with lactose intolerance. It is important to properly manage lactose intolerance to ensure the body gets enough calcium. Try limiting consumption of known trigger foods by substituting milk and cheese with soy versions. Non-dairy foods such as broccoli, kale, tuna and almonds can also offer calcium.
AllergyEase Dairy is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case dairy allergy or lactose intolerance, by stimulating the body's own healing mechanisms to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Homeopathic medicines have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from dairy allergies, easing discomfort and providing digestive support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Dairy is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aethusa cynapium, Anacardium orientale, Apium graveolens, Calcarea carbonica, Gambogia, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Hydrastis canadensis, Lac defloratum, Lac vaccinum, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Sulphur. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Dairy?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Dairy be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Dairy, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Dairy is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.