What is AllergyEase Desert?
AllergyEase Desert is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in Arizona, New Mexico and the desert areas of Utah, California and Nevada.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Desert naturally offers temporary relief of seasonal allergy symptoms, including itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing and congestion, sore throat, hoarseness and coughing plus headaches and fatigue. It should be taken consistently and as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Desert is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
AllergyEase Desert is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, AllergyEase Desert is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Allergies abound in the arid desert region
Many would assume that the warm, dry climate typical of the desert region would be an allergy-free zone. Unfortunately, surges in population growth in this region over several decades lead to a decline in air quality, from smog to pollen with the introduction of many non-native plants and greenery intended to make the area less harsh and more lush. While much of the natural desert vegetation was insect-pollinated, rarely causing allergic reactions, the non-native plants including Bermuda grass, European olive trees, and Chinese mulberry trees wind-pollinated and produced large quantities of airborne pollen.
The natural way
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to effectively find relief. This is where homeopathy can help as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to temporarily relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form for an allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and have no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Desert is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses. In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum alleviates sinus congestion and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, or flushes of heat over the face and head.
- Adrenocorticotrophin in homeopathic preparation relieves congestion and headaches. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling, painful throat, irritated eyes, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Alfalfa is used to temporarily relieve symptoms accompanied by fatigue and nervous indigestion. There may be a dull feeling at the back of the head with left-sided headache that is common.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as if the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, and tickling in the larynx may benefit from Allium cepa.
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is commonly known as ragweed. Its flowers produce a profusion of pollen that can trigger hay fever in susceptible individuals. Using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is prepared in homeopathic potency to address symptoms associated with the respiratory system, including congestion, sneezing and watery catarrh. It is also very effective against watering, burning, swollen and itchy eyes, and a wheezing cough.
- Cortisone aceticum, in homeopathic preparation, is used for respiratory allergies, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Erechtites hieracifolia is a plant from the daisy family and is native to the Americas. This plant is a common culprit when it comes to seasonal allergies. In homeopathic preparation, it helps to temporarily build up the body’s defense against the very symptoms that it causes – namely sneezing, wheezing, runny nose and watering, itchy eyes.
- Erigeron canadensis, commonly called Horseweed, is a plant native to North America and is usually considered to be a weed. Homeopathic preparations are ideally suited to temporarily reliving symptoms such as sneezing, often accompanied by congestion and nosebleeds.
- Euonymus atropurpureus is another plant native to North America, and the cause of many allergic symptoms during its flowering period. It is also commonly called the ‘burning bush’ because it turns bright red in the fall. Homeopathic preparations are used to temporarily reliving symptoms such as congestion, especially when associated with frontal and sinus headaches, irritability and fatigue.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, bursting headaches with profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, and gagging when clearing the throat in the morning may benefit from this remedy.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions, shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes. Those who have afflictions of the nose, or skin allergies are suited for Galphimia glauca.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is a homeopathic ingredient for temporary relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, heavy and compressive headaches, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. This homeopathic tissue salt is of great value for the nose and throat. People who suffer from stuffy colds, nosebleeds, or hoarseness may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short and spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and is used in the temporary relief of symptoms linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which helps to promote fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of debility, weakness and weariness. It is a good remedy for disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have headaches, frontal sinus problems, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, and nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and violent sneezing. It’s useful for the loss of smell and taste, and when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, and coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach.
- RNA is useful for allergic conditions and circulatory discomfort, soreness around the nails, the tendency of reopening old, healed ulcerations, and sores on the lip.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and temporarily relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Stramonium is commonly used to relieve symptoms such as breathlessness, constriction of the chest and a wheezing cough, often brought on by anger or fear.
- Triticum repens, also known as couch grass, is a common allergen all over the world. According to the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’, this remedy is included in homeopathic potency to assist with wheezing. It can also be useful for bladder irritability and the need to urinate frequently.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Desert?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support, it is recommended that AllergyEase Desert be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
AllergyEase Desert is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good natural remedies, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when AllergyEase Desert is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Desert is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.