What is AllergyEase Desert?
AllergyEase Desert is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms such as ragweed and Bermuda grass specific to Arizona, New Mexico and the desert areas of Utah, California and Nevada.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Desert is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally relieves bothersome allergy symptoms, including itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing and congestion, sore throat, hoarseness and coughing plus headaches and fatigue. AllergyEase Desert should be taken consistently and as directed to provide ongoing support and relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Desert is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which relieves additional symptoms of airborne and seasonal allergies and helps decrease dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, AllergyEase Desert and AllergiClear relieve allergy symptoms specific to the U.S. desert regions and improve overall resistance to allergens.
AllergyEase Desert is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, AllergyEase Desert is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Allergies abound in the arid desert region
Many would assume that the warm, dry climate typical of the desert region would be an allergy-free zone. Unfortunately, surges in population growth in this region over several decades lead to a decline in air quality, from smog to pollen with the introduction of many non-native plants and greenery intended to make the area less harsh and more lush. While much of the natural desert vegetation was insect-pollinated, rarely causing allergic reactions, the non-native plants including Bermuda grass, European olive trees, and Chinese mulberry trees wind-pollinated and produced large quantities of airborne pollen.
AllergyEase Desert is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case allergies, at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
There are many natural ways to aid in the relief of allergy symptoms. One of the most important strategies in any allergy regime is to do as much as possible to avoid the allergen. To give your immune system the best chance, you could also limit the consumption of dairy, sugar and refined flour products and drink plenty of purified water to replenish the system and help the body flush out toxins. Also, consider starting a general detoxification regime, such as a juice fast, to further support the immune and digestive systems.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely relieve allergy symptoms. Homeopathy works by administering minute amounts of a substance that would normally cause the symptoms that are being treated in order to relieve those very symptoms (this homeopathic principle is sometimes known as ‘like treats like’). Although the mechanism is a little different from vaccination in conventional medicine, there are some similarities in that homeopathy stimulates the body’s own healing mechanisms by using ingredients, in potentized homeopathic preparation, to heal the symptoms that they would normally cause – just as people are vaccinated using the very viruses, etc. that they are being protected against.
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to treat effectively with conventional medicine. This is where homeopathy has the upper hand, as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to prevent and relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form to treat the allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Desert is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Alfalfa, Allium cepa, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia, Cortisone aceticum, Erechtites hieracifolia, Erigeron canadensis, Euonymus atropurpureus, Euphrasia officinalis, Galphimia glauca, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Kali muriaticum, Mucosa nasalis suis, Natrum muriaticum, RNA, Sabadilla, Stramonium, Triticum repens. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 30X and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum is a homeopathic ingredient manufactured from adrenalin, a chemical messenger in the regulation of activities in the body. Homeopathically, it is often used to relieve allergies, hay fever and sinusitis as well as congestion, fatigue, headache and rashes.
- Adrenocorticotrophin is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves congestion and headache, and helps those who suffer from a dry, tickling, painful throat and who experience discomfort of the eyes. It’s especially suited to those who tend to cough upon waking, and feel respiration is difficult and distressed. Conditions that can benefit from Adrenocorticotrophin include functional disorders of the adrenal glands and chronic bronchitis.
- Alfalfa is a highly nutritious and detoxifying plant that has been used in herbal medicine for thousands of years. In homeopathic preparation, it is used as a tonic for conditions accompanied by fatigue, nervous indigestion and insomnia. There may be a dull feeling at the back of the head with left-sided headache that is common.
- Allium cepa, a widely used and very effective homeopathic remedy, is an excellent treatment for symptoms associated with allergies and the common cold, including headache, violent sneezing, red, burning, itchy and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge which may ‘drip like a tap’ causing raw and burning skin on the nose and upper lip. It is best suited to those who experience hoarseness, a hacking cough and oppressed breathing due to chest pressure. Tickling of the larynx and a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis are also common.
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is commonly known as ragweed. Its flowers produce a profusion of pollen that can trigger hay fever in susceptible individuals. Using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is prepared in homeopathic potency to address symptoms associated with the respiratory system, including congestion, sneezing and watery catarrh. It is also very effective against watering, burning, swollen and itchy eyes, as well as asthmatic symptoms and a wheezing cough.
- Cortisone aceticum is an anti-inflammatory immune suppressant that induces thymus involution, a decline in normal thymus function. In homeopathic preparation, it’s used for respiratory allergies, hay fever, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Erechtites hieracifolia is a plant from the daisy family and is native to the Americas. This plant is a common culprit when it comes to seasonal allergies. In homeopathic preparation, it helps to build up the body’s defense against the very symptoms that it causes – namely sneezing, wheezing, runny nose and watering, itchy eyes.
- Erigeron canadensis, commonly called Horseweed, is a plant native to North America and is usually considered to be a weed, often causing hay fever symptoms in susceptible people. Homeopathic preparations are ideally suited to the treatment of allergic rhinitis and sneezing, often accompanied by congestion and nosebleeds.
- Euonymus atropurpureus is another plant native to North America, and the cause of many allergic symptoms during its flowering period. It is also commonly called the ‘burning bush’ because it turns bright red in the fall. In its herbal form, it has been used medicinally by Native Americans for generations, usually as a purgative. Homeopathic preparations are used to treat allergic symptoms such as congestion, especially when associated with frontal and sinus headaches, irritability and even depression and fatigue.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a homeopathic remedy particularly suited to affections of the eyes, nose and overall face. It relieves the frequent inclination to blink, as well as a feeling of pressure in the eyes, hypersensitivity to light and burning, swollen eyelids. Congestion and watering in the eyes and nose may be accompanied by a bursting headache. Euphrasia officinalis is suitable for people with cheeks that become hot and red and for those who often feel like gagging when they clear their throats in the morning.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy indicated for those experiencing hay fever, allergic vasomotor afflictions of the nose, bronchial asthma, skin allergies and neurodermatitis. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Galphimia glauca include hyper-secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions (e.g. hives or herpes blisters) shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is a homeopathic ingredient that is well suited to people who have headaches and vertigo. It is often recommended for those with a mixture of allergic reactions related to the skin, joints and digestive system. Such individuals often experience a painful dryness and irritation in their mucus membranes, including the nose, throat, ears and vagina. They also often struggle with red, itchy skin and eyes, muscle and joint pain, headaches and vertigo. Digestive distress, including heartburn, pain and cramping are common.
- Kali muriaticum is a homeopathic remedy best suited to those experiencing chronic catarrhal conditions of the middle ear, including swollen glands above the ear. Inflammation of the mucous membranes is common, with white, thick phlegm. The nose may be so congested that nosebleeds are common. Inflammation of the joints may also respond well to this remedy.
- Mucosa nasalis suis, a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and sinusitis nosode, is used in the treatment of acute allergic rhinitis and sinusitis linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache caused by sinusitis.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic ingredient that provides relief from watering eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids. It is best suited to those who experience blinding headaches, frontal sinus inflammation, violent nasal discharge and sneezing, with heavy, swollen eyelids. There may be roaring and ringing noises in the ears, loss of smell and taste, and numbness, tingling and soreness of the tongue, lips and nose.
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body. It was first proved by Dr. Jenaer in Belgium in 1967 and has been successfully used since then to treat a range of conditions, including symptoms related to allergies and autoimmune disorders that can result in deficiencies in messenger RNA. It is also effective against the herpes virus as well as dermatitis, eczema and pimples in the nose.
- Sabadilla is a homeopathic remedy that relieves asthma symptoms, including pressure on the eyes, sore throat and phlegm. Sabadilla is best suited to those who experience heat in the head and face, oversensitivity to odors, spasmodic sneezing, a runny nose and the sensation of a lump in the throat. A dry cough may also be present, with spasmodic stomach pain.
- Stramonium, also known as thorn apple, has been used in Native American herbal medicine for many years and was one of the central remedies proved by Dr. Hahnemann. It is effective in reducing fever as well as excitability and restlessness. Stramonium is also commonly used to relieve symptoms related to asthmatic conditions and bronchitis, such as breathlessness, constriction of the chest and a wheezing cough, often brought on by anger or fear.
- Triticum repens, also known as couch grass, is a common allergen all over the world. According to the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’, this remedy is included in homeopathic potency to assist with allergic rhinitis and wheezing. It can also be useful for bladder irritability and the need to urinate frequently.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Desert?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Desert be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Desert, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Desert is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.