What is AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches?
AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to provide temporary relief from exposure to dust mites and roaches when indoors. AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches helps ease a full range of symptoms, including blocked sinuses, skin irritation, itchy, watery eyes and minor muscle and joint aches.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches naturally offers temporary relief from dust mite and roach allergy symptoms. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing dust mite and roach allergy symptoms
While they may not be visible to the naked eye, dust mites can cause a variety of allergy symptoms including blocked sinuses, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and skin irritation, and are the most common cause of dust allergies. These tiny creatures, which are derived from the arachnid family, thrive in warm, humid environments of about 70 degrees Fahrenheit or higher with humidity of about 75% to 80%. Another common trigger of dust allergies are cockroaches, which also flourish in warm, moist surroundings. For those who are allergic to them, these critters can cause symptoms such as respiratory difficulties, coughing and blocked sinuses.
While it is usually proteins contained in the feces, secretions and body parts of the dust mites and roaches that cause the allergies, not the dust itself, it also makes sense to limit exposure to dust in order to live comfortably and breathe easy. Wash bedding, curtains and throw rugs in hot water once a week to kill dust mites, and vacuum or mop the floors often. Consider replacing upholstered furniture with leather or wood, and use a dehumidifier to reduce the likelihood of dust mites or roaches appearing indoors. As mattresses harbor dust, use a mattress protector and wash this weekly. You can also put your bedding out in the sun to air if this is possible.
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have been used to gently and safely provide temporary relief from dust mite and roach allergy symptoms, helping to ease discomfort and provide systemic support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and have no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Aralia racemosa is a homeopathic remedy helpful for cough aggravation while lying down. Individuals who are drenched with sweat during sleep, have an extreme sensitiveness to draughts, dry cough, chest constriction, or frequent sneezing may benefit from this remedy.
- Blatta Americana, a homeopathic preparation of the American cockroach, is a perfect example of the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’ – where a formula is manufactured from minute quantities of the substance which causes the symptoms in order for the body to address those very symptoms! Blatta Americana is useful for those who feel numbness and heaviness of the head, aching in the temples with prickling in the eyes. Such individuals generally experience a feeling of deep weariness which is not alleviated by lying down.
- Blatta Orientalis is very similar to Blatta Americana, except it is made from a different species and has different therapeutic indications. This homeopathic remedy is especially useful for tight chests, occasional coughs and much pus-like mucus.
- Chelidonium majus, one of the botanical ingredients in homeopathy, is helpful for those whose skin looks dry or heated. It is often recommended for symptoms that are brought on or renewed by a change of weather, causing the individual to feel tired, extremely drowsy and lethargic – with very little energy to do anything, often experiencing dizziness, minor headaches, nausea and vomiting, or an inclination to fall forward. This remedy is also beneficial for those who have bad breath, constipation, coughs that sound loose and rattling, or aches in the back, arms, shoulders, hands or fingertips.
- Hydrastis canadensis, a homeopathic preparation of Goldenseal, acts especially on mucus membranes anywhere there is peculiar mucous discharge including the throat, nose, stomach or uterus. It’s helpful for people who have weak muscular power, poor digestion and obstinate constipation, or those who are thin and weak.
- Linum usitatissimum, a homeopathic remedy made from flax, is helpful for people who experience symptoms of the intestinal tract or hay fever.
- Phosphorus is especially suited to people who are artistic and affectionate but who tend to ‘overdo’ things and burn out quickly, easily becoming exhausted due to stress. Phosphorus is beneficial for those with respiratory symptoms. Those who display a suddenness of symptoms may benefit from Phosphorus.
- Sulphur is a homeopathic remedy often recommended for all conditions involving itching. It is therefore beneficial for individuals who suffer from an itchy, dry scalp, unhealthy, scaly, dry skin, or heat and burning in the eyes or throat or on the lips. Those who are irritable, or who have headaches with dizziness, a stuffy nose when indoors with imaginary foul smells, a bitter taste in their mouth in the morning, and an abdomen that is very sensitive to pressure may be suited to Sulphur.
- Trifolium pratense is helpful for people who have a sore throat with hoarseness. Those who experience thin mucus with irritation, chills with a cough at night, spasmodic coughs, or dry, scaly crusts may also be suited for Trifolium pratense.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support, it is recommended that AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good natural remedies, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.