- Aralia racemosa is a homeopathic remedy helpful for asthmatic conditions, with cough aggravation present when lying down. Individuals who are drenched with sweat during sleep, have an extreme sensitiveness to draughts, dry cough, chest constriction, hay fever, or frequent sneezing may benefit from this remedy.
- Blatta Americana, a homeopathic preparation of the American cockroach, is a perfect example of the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’ – where a formula is manufactured from minute quantities of the substance which causes the symptoms in order for the body to heal itself from those very symptoms! Blatta Americana is useful for those who feel numbness and heaviness of the head, aching pain in the temples with intermittent piercing pains and prickling in the eyes. Such individuals generally experience a feeling of deep weariness which is not alleviated by lying down.
- Blatta Orientalis is very similar to Blatta Americana, except it is made from a different species and has different therapeutic indications. This homeopathic remedy is especially useful for asthma, especially when it’s associated with a tight chest, bronchitis, coughs and much pus-like mucus.
- Chelidonium majus, one of the botanical ingredients in homeopathy, is one of the remedies that was initially proven by Hahnemann, the Father of Homeopathy. It is a prominent liver remedy helpful for those whose skin looks jaundiced, yellow, wilted, dry or heated with painful red pimples and pustules. It is often recommended for ailments that are brought on or renewed by a change of weather, causing the individual to feel tired, extremely drowsy and lethargic – with very little energy to do anything, often experiencing vertigo, headaches, nausea and vomiting, or an inclination to fall forward. This remedy is also beneficial for those who have bad breath, gastralgia, constipation, anal burning and itching, pain on deep breaths, short, exhausting, spasmodic coughs that sound loose and rattling, or pain in the back, arms, shoulders, hands or fingertips.
- Hydrastis canadensis, a homeopathic preparation of Goldenseal, acts especially on mucus membranes anywhere there is peculiar mucous discharge including the throat, nose, stomach or uterus. It’s helpful for people who have weak muscular power, poor digestion and obstinate constipation, or those who are thin and weak. Such people often experience depression, head pains, myalgic pain in the scalp and neck muscles, eczema or sinusitis. Hydrastis is particularly useful for those who complain of mucous or watery discharges, thick nasal secretions, ulcerations on the tongue, a raw throat from hawking of mucus, or unhealthy skin with a tendency to perspire profusely.
- Linum usitatissimum, a homeopathic remedy made from flax, is helpful for people who suffer from severe respiratory disturbances such as asthma, as well as intense irritation, inflammation, diseases of the intestinal tract, hay fever or hives.
- Phosphorus is especially suited to people who are artistic and affectionate but who tend to ‘overdo’ things and burn out quickly, easily becoming exhausted due to stress and illness. Phosphorus is beneficial for those with respiratory ailments accompanied by nausea and colds and flus that go straight to the chest. Those who display a suddenness of symptoms, sudden prostration, faints, sweating, shooting pains, inflammation of the respiratory tract, depression, loss of memory, fatigued eyes and head, or hoarseness and sore throat may benefit from Phosphorus.
- Sulphur is a homeopathic remedy often recommended for all conditions involving itching. It is therefore beneficial for individuals who suffer from an itchy, dry scalp, unhealthy, scaly, dry skin, heat and burning in the eyes or throat or on the lips or herpes across the nose. Those who are irritable, or who have beating or sick headaches with vertigo, a stuffy nose when indoors with imaginary foul smells, a bitter taste in their mouth in the morning, a tendency to tooth abscesses and an abdomen that is very sensitive to pressure, with internal feelings of rawness and soreness, difficulty breathing, frequent flashes of heat or great thirst may be suited to Sulphur.
- Trifolium pratense is helpful for people who experience a feeling of fullness, with congestion of the salivary glands and excessive saliva secretions. There may also be a feeling of confusion and headaches upon waking. Individuals who have a sore throat with hoarseness and choking, cold symptoms like that which precede hay fever, thin mucus with much irritation, chills with a cough at night, hay fever, spasmodic coughs, or dry, scaly crusts may also be suited for Trifolium pratense.
What is AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches?
AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to provide relief from exposure to dust mites and roaches when indoors. AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches eases a full range of symptoms, including sinus congestion, skin irritation, itchy, watery eyes and muscle and joint pain.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting symptom relief from dust mite and roach allergies. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which blocks allergic reactions by reducing the release of histamines and decreases dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, these remedies relieve allergy symptoms caused by dust mite and roach exposure and improve overall resistance to allergens.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing dust mite and roach allergies
While they may not be visible to the naked eye, dust mites can cause a variety of allergy symptoms including sinus congestion, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and skin irritation, and are the most common cause of dust allergies. These tiny creatures, which are derived from the arachnid family, thrive in warm, humid environments of about 70 degrees Fahrenheit or higher with humidity of about 75% to 80%. Another common trigger of dust allergies are cockroaches, which also flourish in warm, moist surroundings. For those who are allergic to them, these critters can cause symptoms such as respiratory difficulties, coughing and sinus congestion.
While it is usually proteins contained in the feces, secretions and body parts of the dust mites and roaches that cause the allergies, not the dust itself, it also makes sense to limit exposure to dust in order to live comfortably and breathe easy. Wash bedding, curtains and throw rugs in hot water once a week to kill dust mites, and vacuum or mop the floors often. Consider replacing upholstered furniture with leather or wood, and use a dehumidifier to reduce the likelihood of dust mites or roaches appearing indoors. As mattresses harbor dust, use a mattress protector and wash this weekly. You can also put your bedding out in the sun to air if this is possible.
While reducing exposure to the allergens is always the best defense, AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case dust mite and roach allergies, at the cellular level by stimulating the body's own healing mechanisms to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from dust mite and roach allergies, easing discomfort and providing systemic support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aralia racemosa, Blatta Americana, Blatta orientalis, Chelidonium majus, Hydrastis canadensis, Linum usitatissimum, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Trifolium pratense. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Dust Mite & Roaches, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Dust Mites & Roaches is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.