What is AllergyEase Egg & Meat?
AllergyEase Egg & Meat is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to provide temporary relief from egg and meat allergies, alleviating discomfort and irritation experienced throughout the body. AllergyEase Egg & Meat eases a full range of intolerance symptoms, including skin rash, minor respiratory difficulties, headaches, nausea, diarrhea and more.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Egg & Meat is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting symptom relief from egg and meat intolerance. AllergyEase Egg & Meat should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Egg & Meat is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which blocks allergic reactions by reducing the release of histamines and decreases dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, these remedies relieve allergy symptoms caused by intolerance to eggs and meat and improve overall resistance to allergens.
AllergyEase Egg & Meat is taken internally and helps the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing egg & meat allergies
Egg allergies can be somewhat tricky to manage because of the wide variety of foods and products that contain them. Allergy sufferers need to be aware of everything from baked goods and breakfast foods, to condiments, fried foods, soups and even some cosmetics and shampoos. It’s important to check the labels of any store bought food to ensure none of the ingredients begin with “ovo” or “ova”, as that means there is evidence of egg proteins.
Symptoms typically appear shortly after contact with eggs and can include skin irritations such as eczema or hives, as well as nausea or vomiting.
Meat allergies are slightly less common and include any beef, pork or lamb products. Some meat allergies can actually be caused by tick bites. Symptoms can be mild to severe, beginning a few hours after consuming red meat and ranging from skin irritations, headaches, nausea and diarrhea to life-threatening anaphylaxis.
AllergyEase Egg & Meat is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case egg and meat allergy or intolerance, by stimulating the body's own healing mechanisms to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from egg and meat allergies, easing discomfort and providing digestive support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Egg & Meat is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calcarea carbonica, Causticum, Chloramphenicolum, Colchicum autumnale, Gambogia, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Hydrastis canadensis, Ichthyolum, Lecithin, Ova tosta, Ovi gallinae pellicula, Pulsatilla, Pyrogenium. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
- Calcarea carbonica is one of several calcium salts used in homeopathy. It is often recommended for people who tend to be shy and anxious and who worry a lot, as well as for people with a tendency toward dental problems or those who tend to be slow to heal when their bones are broken. It is very helpful for digestive complaints such as indigestion, flatulence, bloating and sour belching, as well as a tendency toward constipation with hard, pale, foul smelling stools.
- Causticum is an important homeopathic first aid remedy. It is often prescribed for intense pains accompanied by a burning sensation, as well as for muscle weakness and tremors sometimes accompanied by seizures and drooping of the upper eyelids or the right side of the face.
- Chloramphenicolum is a homeopathic remedy often prescribed for digestive distress accompanied by cramps, diarrhea and frequent watery and foul smelling stools. There are often feelings of great heat and restlessness, with the individual wanting to remove clothes to cool down. There may also be headache, accompanied by a hammering sensation as well as a dry mouth with halitosis and a bitter taste. The individual often has an aversion to sweet food, which tends to exacerbate the symptoms.
- Colchicum autumnale is a homeopathic remedy that has a range of applications. It is included in this formula for its usefulness in addressing nausea and colicky pains in the stomach accompanied by bloating and restlessness. There is often a feeling of extreme coldness in the stomach. Other applications include joint and muscle pain as well as gout.
- Gambogia has a very intense and definite action, especially on the gastro-enteric tract. It’s useful for people who feel heavy with lethargy and drowsiness, or who feel itching and burning in the eyes, and whose lids stick together with sneezing. Gambogia is very effective for relieving an irritable stomach, often accompanied by flatulence, bloating, rumbling and diarrhea, especially after eating. There is often pain when passing stools and the individual may experience burning, smarting and dryness of the tongue and throat or even the anus. This remedy benefits those who suffer from diarrhea with sudden and forcible ejection of bilious stools and feelings of constantly needing to defecate, even when the bowel is empty.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is often recommended for those with a mixture of allergic reactions related to the skin, joints and digestive system. Such individuals often experience a painful dryness and irritation in their mucus membranes, including the nose, throat, ears and vagina. They also often struggle with red, itchy skin and eyes, muscle and joint pain, headaches and vertigo. Digestive distress, including heartburn, pain and cramping are common.
- Hydrastis canadensis is a homeopathic remedy made from Goldenseal. Often prescribed for cancer, indigestion, ulcers, liver and heart disorders, Hydrastis helps those who tend to have sore stomachs, constipation and weak digestive systems and who often have a bitter taste in the mouth. This remedy is frequently given to people with cancerous or pre-cancerous disorders of the liver, colon or breast.
- Ichthyolum is often prescribed when prompt relief is needed for skin and kidney conditions and ailments involving the mucous membranes, including sneezing and a burning nose. It helps to reduce redness and inflammation of the skin, as well as hives. Ichthyolum is also effective in addressing digestive ailments such as a burning sensation in the stomach with cramping, nausea and increased appetite.
- Lecithin is important in the vital processes of plant and animal organisms, and has a favorable influence upon the nutritive condition and especially upon the blood, hence its use in anemia and convalescence, neurasthenia and insomnia. Lecithin is beneficial for those who feel aching and especially pulsating headaches, ringing in the ears, or pain in the cheekbones. It is also suited to individuals who display a pale face, loss of appetite, increase in thirst with a craving for wine and coffee and is often recommended to help with bloating, pain in the stomach rising toward the throat, scanty urine with phosphates, sugar or albumen, or soreness, lack of energy and general feelings of weakness.
- Ova tosta is a remedy often used to help with allergies to eggs, where there may be a sensation of bearing down and debility accompanied by heart pain. This remedy is made from the toasted shells of eggs in a homeopathic potency.
- Ovi gallinae pellicula is another homeopathic preparation using eggs in homeopathic potency and is often used for egg allergies, particularly when they include chest constrictions and asthma.
- Pulsatilla is a homeopathic remedy with a wide range of applications, including gynecological complaints, colds and coughs, sinusitis, eye infections and digestive disorders. People who respond well to Pulsatilla are often sweet natured and compliant, with mood swings. They may have an aversion to butter, fatty foods and stuffy rooms and crave fresh air. Pulsatilla is helpful for indigestion, flatulence, heartburn, nausea and diarrhea or for those who sometimes have diarrhea and at other times are constipated. There is often a gnawing feeling of hunger and pain in the stomach an hour after eating.
- Pyrogenium is related to the term ‘pyrogen’, which is often used to refer to proteins that are produced in response to infection or when flesh decomposes, making this homeopathically formulated remedy perfect for those with meat allergies. Pyrogenium is often prescribed in conditions characterized by infections, fevers and supportive conditions. There may also be red streaks on the skin, aching, restless pains and foul smelling perspiration.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Egg & Meat?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Egg & Meat be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Egg & Meat, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Egg & Meat is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.