What is AllergyEase Food & Chemical?
AllergyEase Food & Chemical is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to provide temporary relief from mild food allergy symptoms and exposure to chemical irritants or over-sensitivity to the environment. AllergyEase Food & Chemical relieves a full range of symptoms, including mucous congestion, headaches, gas and bloating, itchiness and mild swelling in the short-term.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Food & Chemical naturally offers temporary symptom relief from food and chemical allergy irritation. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Food & Chemical is taken internally and helps the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
AllergyEase Food & Chemical is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The natural way
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from food and chemical allergies, easing discomfort and providing systemic support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and have no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Food & Chemical is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Allium sativum is homeopathically prepared from garlic, and is well-known in its ability to support the immune system and clear mucus congestion and stuffy feelings in the head. Especially suited for those where even the smallest change in diet causes trouble, Alium sativum works on intestinal as well as respiratory membranes to clear congestion throughout the system.
- Anacardium orientale, homeopathically prepared from a shiny Oriental nut, has a specific action on digestive distress, providing temporary relief for symptoms such as bloating, distended stomach, constipation and stomach pain. This remedy is also excellent for nausea and supports the digestive system. It is also useful to relieve the sensation of a ‘plug’ in various parts of the body and also relieves the feeling of headaches that feel as though there is a tight band around the head, often experienced by those with chemical and food allergies or intolerances.
- Apis mellifica is a homeopathic ingredient used for temporarily relieving symptoms such as swelling of the tongue and lips, puffiness, redness, stinging, touchiness, soreness, vomiting and intolerance to heat, as well as bloating.
- Gambogia is a homeopathic ingredient which is very useful for people who feel heavy with lethargy and drowsiness after eating, as well as for those who feel itching and burning in the eyes, and whose lids stick together with sneezing. Gambogia is very effective for relieving an irritable stomach, often accompanied by flatulence, bloating, rumbling and diarrhea, especially after eating. There is often pain when passing stools and the individual may experience burning and dryness of the tongue and throat or even the anus.
- Mercurius solubilis is a specific remedy that affects every organ and tissue of the body. It is said to relieve a sensitive stomach and minor pains in abdomen. Mercurius solubilis clears congestion in the respiratory system and congestion-related headaches, typically accompanied by burning and discharges in eyes or burning in the throat. It also helps relieve alternate flashes of heat and profuse perspiration.
- Natrum carbonicum is a homeopathic ingredient which stimulates cellular activity and increases oxidation, thereby assisting fatigue as well as headaches accompanied by stomach pain. This remedy is often recommended for people with a tendency to experience indigestion, especially those who develop belching, sourness and nausea after eating. It's suited for those sensitive to noise and digestive trouble from even the slightest error of diet. Indicated for those with an aversion to milk who suffer from depression after eating.
- Nitricum acidum is a homeopathic ingredient that acts on the parts of the body where the mucous membranes and skin meet, such as blisters and lesions in mouth, nose, tongue and genitals. It is indicated to help relieve excessive physical irritability, sensitivity to noise, pain and touch.
- Nux vomica is a specific remedy useful for temporary relief of hypersensitivity and an over-impressionable nervous system, greatly relieving irritability for those who cannot bear noises, odors or light etc. or do not want to be touched. It is indicated to help relieve headaches and an overactive mind, with thoughts running in a circle. Nux vomica relieves nausea and sour taste, typical with a very sensitive stomach that is overly sensitive to pressure, experiencing abdominal pain as well as vomiting. Nux vomica is also recommended for nasal congestion, headaches and watery eyes.
- Phosphorus is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves irritated mucous membranes and swelling of the respiratory tract. People who respond well to Phosphorus often complain of great susceptibility to light, sound, odors, touch and electrical changes (over-sensitivity). This remedy is helpful for those who tend to become nauseous after eating, with stomach pains, and a saliva filled mouth as well as for those with a tendency toward chest complaints.
- Pulsatilla is a homeopathic remedy made from the Pasque flower and is best suited to those who have sensitiveness, including those who weep easily. Pulsatilla is also indicated for those who have an aversion to fatty food, warm food and drink. Conditions that can benefit from Pulsatilla include a feeling of pressure in the head and ears or pain in the stomach an hour after eating. This remedy also relieves a bitter taste in the mouth and diminished appetite.
- Sulphur is a homeopathic ingredient that temporarily relieves itching, heat and burning of the skin as well as heat and burning in the eyes and on top of the head (including headaches). Sulphur also relieves irritability and is beneficial for those who tend toward excitability and mental exhaustion. It is best suited to relieve abdominal sensitivity, and help those who have red, burning lips and dryness of the throat. Sulphur is often recommended for people who are especially sensitive to pollutants such as smoke.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Food & Chemical?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
AllergyEase Food & Chemical is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
For additional support, it is recommended that AllergyEase Food & Chemical be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good natural remedies, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when AllergyEase Food & Chemical is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Food & Chemical is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
- Eggs again, YES!
4 / 5
- No more bloating
5 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.