- Relieves sore throat, cough and hoarseness
- Relieves runny nose and sneezing
- Clears congestion and alleviates headaches
- Soothes itchy, watery eyes
- Reduces fatigue
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms commonly experienced in MN, WI, MI, IA, MO, IL, IN, OH
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum is a homeopathic ingredient manufactured from adrenalin, a chemical messenger in the regulation of activities in the body. Homeopathically it is often used to alleviate sinus congestion and hay fever, and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, flushes of heat over the face and head, or who feel like their throat is constricted. Adrenaline has been suggested in instances where the eyes are swollen, or there is acute congestion of the lungs, asthmatic symptoms and hay fever.
- Adrenocorticotrophin relieves congestion and headaches. It’s suitable for individuals who have a decreased potassium level in the blood, decreased clotting time, hypotension, functional disorders of the adrenal glands, or chronic bronchitis. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling, painful throat, irritated eyes, difficult or distressed breathing, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge – where the nose feels as though it is ‘running like a tap’. Those who suffer from hay fever, hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, tickling in the larynx or the sensation as if the larynx is split or torn may benefit from Allium cepa. They may experience oppressed breathing from pressure in the middle of chest, a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis, or pain extending to the ear.
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is commonly known as ragweed. Its flowers produce a profusion of pollen that can trigger hay fever in susceptible individuals. Using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is prepared in homeopathic potency to address symptoms associated with the respiratory system, including congestion, sneezing and watery catarrh. It is also very effective against watering, burning, swollen and itchy eyes, as well as asthmatic symptoms and a wheezing cough.
- Chelidonium majus is often used homeopathically to treat disorders of the liver or spleen. It is also effective in the case of headaches (especially a heavy feeling on the right side of the head) and facial numbness with neuralgia. Lung conditions including breathlessness, with painful breathing and pain when coughing also respond well to Chelidonium.
- Chenopodium vulvaria, also called wild arrach, is a plant native to Europe but has become naturalized in parts of America. It is an identified allergen. A homeopathic preparation of this plant is used to strengthen the body against the allergic effects, including itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, cough, runny nose and sneezing.
- Cichorium intybus is commonly known as chicory – a slightly woody, herbaceous plant found all over the world and with multiple uses, in both the food and medicinal industries. In herbal medicine, this plant is used for liver conditions as well as for gallstones, gastro-enteritis, sinus problems and cuts and bruises. Homeopathically, Cichorium is used when there is there is a lack of energy, general feelings of heaviness, headache, weight in the stomach and either constipation or diarrhea.
- Cortisone aceticum is an anti-inflammatory immune suppressant that induces thymus involution, a decline in normal thymus function. In homeopathic potency, it is used for respiratory allergies, hay fever, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a homeopathic remedy particularly suited to affections of the eyes, nose and overall face. It relieves the frequent inclination to blink, as well as a feeling of pressure in the eyes, hypersensitivity to light and burning, swollen eyelids. Congestion and watering in the eyes and nose may be accompanied by a bursting headache. Euphrasia officinalis is suitable for people with cheeks that become hot and red and for those who often feel like gagging when they clear their throats in the morning.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper-secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions (such as hives and fever blisters), shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes. Those who have hay fever, allergic vasomotor afflictions of the nose, bronchial asthma, skin allergies, or neurodermatitis are suited for Galphimia glauca.
- Hedera helix, commonly called English ivy, is a plant native to Europe and parts of Asia. It has become invasive in many other parts of the world and has been classified as a weed in many countries. This homeopathic preparation helps to relieve symptoms such as itching, swollen eyes as well as contact dermatitis.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout the brain where it functions in pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Histamine is a capillary vessel dilator, arteriole vessel constrictor and hypertensive. Homeopathically, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, allergic conjunctivitis, heavy and compressive headaches, allergic rheumatism, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, a feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Juglans cinerea is commonly known as White Walnut and is native to the eastern United States and southeast Canada. Homeopathically it is very useful for relieving a tingling, itchy nose with copious discharge, as well as headache characterized by a heavy, swollen feeling and sharp intermittent pains.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. Kali mur is a homeopathic tissue salt which is of great value for inflammation of the nose and throat, in sub-acute inflammatory states, fibrinous discharge and glandular swellings. People who suffer from stuffy colds, nosebleeds, hoarseness or asthma with gastric derangements may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, acute and spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and sinusitis nosode, and is used in the treatment of acute allergic rhinitis and sinusitis linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache caused by sinusitis.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of great debility, great weakness and weariness, and is a great remedy for certain forms of intermittent fever, anemia, iron deficiency anemia, and many disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have an oversensitivity to all sorts of influences, blinding headaches, frontal sinus inflammation, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, violent nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and violent sneezing. It’s useful for the loss of smell and taste, and when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, fever blisters, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach accompanied by stitches in the liver and spurting of urine, and stitches all over the chest.
- Pulsatilla nuttalliana is helpful for the relief of spasmodic coughing and shortness of breath with violent coughing fits, often occurring in the evening and at night. The nose may alternate between blocked and running and the sense of taste and smell may be affected. Congestion may move to the ears, resulting in ear infections. The eyes may become sensitive to light, itchy and swollen with a sticky discharge. Pulsatilla is very effective when this symptom picture is apparent.
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body. It was first proved by Dr. Jenaer in Belgium in 1967 and has been successfully used since then to treat a range of conditions, including symptoms related to allergies and autoimmune disorders that can result in deficiencies in messenger RNA. It is also effective against the herpes virus as well as dermatitis, eczema and pimples in the nose. RNA is useful for allergic conditions, hypotension and circulatory discomfort, infections around the nails, the tendency of reopening old, healed ulcerations, eczema, herpes on the lip, and lymphedema.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs and asthma symptoms. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, vertigo, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, spasmodic pain in the stomach with a dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Teucrium scorodonia is very helpful for sneezing and chronic runny noses where catarrh tends to crust around the nostrils, as well as for eyes that burn and itch. It can also provide relief for people who tend to be restless sleepers and who often wake up in a fright at night.
What is AllergyEase Great Lakes?
AllergyEase Great Lakes is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Great Lakes Midwest region in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Great Lakes is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. AllergyEase Great Lakes should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Great Lakes is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the U.S. Great Lakes
Cooler temperatures offered throughout much of the year near the Great Lakes generally keep allergies from becoming as bothersome as they are in other regions. However, the tree pollens and grasses that bloom in the spring and summer bring the usual allergy symptoms with them, including itchy, watery eyes, headaches, nausea, fatigue, sinus congestion and frequent sneezing. The bigger allergy-inducers include elm, maple, birch and oak trees in addition to ragweed, orchard grass and Russian thistle.
Most of the seasonal allergy symptoms in this region depend largely on the amount of rainfall from the previous year. So, the more rainy days that occur and the warmer the climate is during one year, the more pollen that will appear the following year and the worse your allergies will be.
AllergyEase Great Lakes is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
One of the most important strategies in any allergy regime is to do as much as possible to avoid the allergen. When this is not possible, some people resort to antihistamines, decongestants or nasal sprays to reduce seasonal allergy symptoms. However, these are not always effective in the long term. Additionally, they can cause several side effects including nose bleeds and drowsiness.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide relief from seasonal allergies and those symptoms that are most common in the Great Lakes region. Homeopathy works by administering minute amounts of a substance that would normally cause the symptoms that are being treated in order to relieve those very symptoms (this homeopathic principle is sometimes known as ‘like treats like’). Although the mechanism is a little different from vaccination in conventional medicine, there are some similarities in that homeopathy stimulates the body’s own healing mechanisms by using ingredients, in potentized homeopathic preparation, to heal the symptoms that they would normally cause – just as people are vaccinated using the very viruses, etc. that they are being protected against.
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to treat effectively with conventional medicine. This is where homeopathy has the upper hand, as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to prevent and relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form to treat the allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Great Lakes is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Allium cepa, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia, Chelidonium majus, Chenopodium vulvaria, Cichorium intybus, Cortisone aceticum, Euphrasia officinalis, Galphimia glauca, Hedera helix, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Juglans cinerea, Kali muriaticum, Mucosa nasalis suis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla nuttalliana, RNA, Sabadilla, Teucrium scorodonia. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 30X and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Great Lakes?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Great Lakes, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Great Lakes is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.