What is AllergyEase Great Lakes?
AllergyEase Great Lakes is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Great Lakes Midwest region in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Great Lakes naturally offers temporary relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Great Lakes is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the U.S. Great Lakes
Cooler temperatures offered throughout much of the year near the Great Lakes generally keep allergies from becoming as bothersome as they are in other regions. However, the tree pollens and grasses that bloom in the spring and summer bring the usual allergy symptoms with them, including itchy, watery eyes, headaches, nausea, fatigue, sinus congestion and frequent sneezing. The bigger allergy-inducers include elm, maple, birch and oak trees in addition to ragweed, orchard grass and Russian thistle.
Most of the seasonal allergy symptoms in this region depend largely on the amount of rainfall from the previous year. So, the more rainy days that occur and the warmer the climate is during one year, the more pollen that will appear the following year and the worse your allergies will be.
AllergyEase Great Lakes is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to effectively find relief. This is where homeopathy can help as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to temporarily relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form for an allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and have no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Great Lakes is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses. In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum alleviates sinus congestion and hay fever, and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, or flushes of heat over the face and head.
- Adrenocorticotrophin, in homeopathic preparation, relieves congestion and headaches. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling sore throat, irritated eyes, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as if the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hay fever, hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, and tickling in the larynx may benefit from Allium cepa.
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is commonly known as ragweed. Its flowers produce a profusion of pollen that can trigger hay fever in susceptible individuals. Using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is prepared in homeopathic potency to address symptoms associated with the respiratory system, including congestion, sneezing and watery catarrh. It is also very effective against watering, burning, swollen and itchy eyes.
- Chelidonium majus is effective in the case of headaches (especially a heavy feeling on the right side of the head). Conditions such as breathlessness, with painful breathing and pain when coughing also respond well to Chelidonium.
- Chenopodium vulvaria, also called wild arrach, is a plant native to Europe but has become naturalized in parts of America. A homeopathic preparation of this plant is used to help the body fight against the allergic effects, including itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, cough, runny nose and sneezing.
- Cichorium intybus is used when there is a lack of energy, general feelings of heaviness, headache, weight in the stomach and digestive problems.
- Cortisone aceticum, in homeopathic preparation, is used for respiratory allergies, hay fever, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, bursting headaches with profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, and gagging when clearing the throat in the morning may benefit from this remedy.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions, shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes. Those who have hay fever, allergic vasomotor afflictions of the nose, or skin allergies are suited for Galphimia glauca.
- Hedera helix, commonly called English ivy, is a plant native to Europe and parts of Asia. It has become invasive in many other parts of the world and has been classified as a weed in many countries. This homeopathic preparation helps to temporarily relieve symptoms such as itching, swollen eyes.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout the brain where it functions in pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Homeopathically, it is an excellent remedy for temporary relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, heavy and compressive headaches, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, feeling of dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or irritation of the mucous membrane.
- Juglans cinerea is commonly known as White Walnut and is native to the eastern United States and southeast Canada. Homeopathically it is very useful for temporarily relieving a tingling, itchy nose with copious discharge, as well as headache characterized by a heavy, swollen feeling.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. This homeopathic tissue salt is of great value for irritation of the nose and throat. People who suffer from stuffy colds or hoarseness may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short and spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and is used in the temporary relief of symptoms linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which helps to promote fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of debility, weakness and weariness. It is a good remedy for disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have headaches, frontal sinus problems, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and sneezing. It’s useful for the loss of smell and taste, and when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, and coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach.
- Pulsatilla nuttalliana is helpful for the relief of spasmodic coughing and shortness of breath with violent coughing fits, often occurring in the evening and at night. The nose may alternate between blocked and running and the sense of taste and smell may be affected. Congestion may move to the ears. The eyes may become sensitive to light, itchy and swollen with a sticky discharge. Pulsatilla is very effective when this symptom picture is apparent.
- RNA is useful for allergic conditions and circulatory discomfort, soreness around the nails, the tendency of reopening old, healed ulcerations, and sores on the lip.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and temporarily relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Teucrium scorodonia is very helpful for sneezing and chronic runny noses where catarrh tends to crust around the nostrils, as well as for eyes that burn and itch. It can also provide temporary relief for people who tend to be restless sleepers and who often wake up in a fright at night.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Great Lakes?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support, it is recommended that AllergyEase Great Lakes be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
AllergyEase Great Lakes is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good natural remedies, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when AllergyEase Great Lakes is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Great Lakes is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.