- Relieves itchy, watery eyes
- Reduces runny nose, sneezing and congestion
- Eases headaches and fatigue
- Alleviates sore throat, hoarseness and coughing
- Soothes itchy, irritated skin
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms specific to Hawaii
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum is a homeopathic ingredient manufactured from adrenalin, a chemical messenger in the regulation of activities in the body. It is suited to individuals with congestion of the ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses, hay fever and asthma. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Adrenalinum include the sensation of thoracic constriction, headache with burning heat, and flushing over the face and head. Adrenalinum is often recommended for people with swollen eyes, acute congestion of the lungs, asthmatic symptoms and hay fever.
- Adrenocorticotrophin is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves congestion and headaches, and helps those who suffer from a dry, tickling, painful throat and who experience discomfort of the eyes. It’s especially suited to those who tend to cough upon waking, and feel respiration is difficult and distressed. Conditions that can benefit from Adrenocorticotrophin include functional disorders of the adrenal glands and chronic bronchitis.
- Allium cepa is homeopathic and suitable for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (typically where the nose feels like it is ‘running like a tap’). It is best suited to those who experience hoarseness, a hacking cough, and oppressed breathing due to chest pressure. Tickling of the larynx and a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis will also benefit from Allium cepa.
- Cortisone aceticum is an anti-inflammatory immune suppressant that induces thymus involution, a decline in normal thymus function. In homeopathic potency, it is used for respiratory allergies, hay fever, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a homeopathic remedy suited to affections of the eyes, nose and overall face. It relieves the frequent inclination to blink and helps those who experience pressure of the eyes. It is very effective for those with a bursting headache accompanied by profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and is suitable for people with redness and heat of the cheeks as well as people who are prone to gagging when clearing their throat in the morning.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy indicated for those experiencing hay fever, allergic vasomotor afflictions of the nose, bronchial asthma, skin allergies, and neurodermatitis. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Galphimia glauca include hyper-secretion from the nasal and ocular mucous membranes (nasal congestion and watery eyes), edema (swelling) of the eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions (e.g. hives or fever blisters), shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is a homeopathic ingredient that is well suited to people who have headaches and vertigo. In its raw form, histamine is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout the brain where it functions in regulating the pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Histamine is a capillary vessel dilator, arteriole vessel constrictor, and hypertensive. Homeopathically prepared, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, allergic conjunctivitis, heavy and compressive headaches, allergic rheumatism, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, a feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Juniperus virginiana is a homeopathic remedy best suited to those who experience dizziness, accompanied by a constricting, ‘iron band’ feeling around the head. Other symptoms may include eyes that feel as if they could burst from their sockets, and a face which appears very red and swollen.
- Kali muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which is of great value for inflammation of the nose and throat, in sub-acute inflammatory states, fibrinous discharge, and glandular swellings. People who suffer from stuffy colds, nosebleeds, hoarseness or asthma with gastric problems may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, acute and spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and sinusitis nosode, and is used in the treatment of acute allergic rhinitis and sinusitis linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache caused by sinusitis.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt that promotes water balance in the body. It provides relief from tearing eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids, and is best suited to those who experience blinding headaches, frontal sinus inflammation, violent nasal discharge and sneezing. This homeopathic tissue salt is also helpful to people who experience sensations of heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, loss of smell and taste, and numbness, tingling and soreness of the tongue, lips and nose.
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body. It was first proved by Dr. Jenaer in Belgium in 1967 and has been successfully used since then to treat a range of conditions, including symptoms related to allergies and autoimmune disorders that can result in deficiencies in messenger RNA. It is also effective against the herpes virus as well as dermatitis, eczema and pimples in the nose. It is useful for allergic conditions, hypotension and circulatory discomfort, infections around the nails, the tendency of reopening old, healed ulcerations, eczema, herpes on the lip, and lymphedema.
- Rumex Crisp is a homeopathic remedy best suited to dry coughs that prevent sleep, caused by an incessant tickling in the throat, extending down to the bifurcation of the bronchial tubes. It is helpful for conditions which are aggravated by pressure, talking, and especially by inspiring cool air and at night. Rumex crisp is often recommended homeopathically when there is rawness of the larynx and trachea, accompanied by copious mucous discharge from nose and trachea, including thin, watery, frothy expectoration by the mouthful.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs and asthma symptoms. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, vertigo, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, spasmodic pain in the stomach with a dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
What is AllergyEase Hawaii?
AllergyEase Hawaii is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms specific to Hawaii.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Hawaii is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally relieves bothersome allergy symptoms, including itchy, watery eyes, runny and/or stuffy nose, sneezing, congestion, sore throat, hoarseness and coughing plus itchy, irritated skin, headaches and fatigue. AllergyEase Hawaii should be taken consistently and as directed to provide ongoing support and relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Hawaii is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which relieves additional symptoms of airborne and seasonal allergies and helps decrease dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, AllergyEase Hawaii and AllergiClear relieve allergy symptoms specific to Hawaii and improve overall resistance to allergens.
AllergyEase Hawaii is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, AllergyEase Hawaii is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Allergies exist everywhere, even in paradise
Hawaii’s abundance of flowers and tropical trees blooming year-round are undoubtedly beautiful, but the resulting pollen and other airborne allergens combined with its tropical climate make Hawaii rank in as the second highest region in the nation for childhood asthma.
Besides pollen from vegetation, outdoor mold is another large concern for allergy sufferers, as mold spores persist throughout the year due to the warm, humid weather. Inhalation of mold spores could lead to sneezing, asthma, and itchy or watery eyes.
Wind patterns can also affect allergies across various parts of the region, from dust and pesticides from the numerous cane fields to pollution caused by car traffic as a result of heavy tourism. Big island, Maui, and to some extent Oahu, are also exposed to sulfurous odors resulting from active volcanoes.
AllergyEase Hawaii is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case allergies, at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
As pollen can stick to clothes and shoes, remove these items upon coming indoors, and follow up with a shower to remove particles stuck to hair and skin. The best time to be outdoors is immediately after a rain shower, which will wash away pollen for a few hours. Air filters can also greatly help manage mold and pollen allergies, especially during peak pollen months.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely relieve allergy symptoms. Homeopathy works by administering minute amounts of a substance that would normally cause the symptoms being treated in order to relieve those very symptoms (this homeopathic principle is sometimes known as ‘like treats like’). Although the mechanism is a little different from vaccination in conventional medicine, there are some similarities in that homeopathy stimulates the body’s own healing mechanisms by using ingredients, in potentized homeopathic preparation, to heal the symptoms that they would normally cause – just as people are vaccinated using the very viruses, etc. that they are being protected against.
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to treat effectively with conventional medicine. This is where homeopathy has the upper hand as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to prevent and relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form to treat the allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Hawaii is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Allium cepa, Cortisone aceticum, Euphrasia officinalis, Galphimia glauca, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Juniperus virginiana, Kali muriaticum, Mucosa nasalis suis, Natrum muriaticum, RNA, Rumex Crisp, Sabadilla. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Hawaii?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Hawaii be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Hawaii, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Hawaii is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.