What is AllergyEase Hawaii?
AllergyEase Hawaii is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve common seasonal allergy symptoms specific to Hawaii.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Hawaii temporarily relieves bothersome common allergy symptoms, including itchy, watery eyes, runny and/or stuffy nose, sneezing, congestion, sore throat, hoarseness and coughing plus itchy, irritated skin, headaches and fatigue. AllergyEase Hawaii should be taken consistently and as directed to provide ongoing support and relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Hawaii is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
AllergyEase Hawaii is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, AllergyEase Hawaii is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Allergies exist everywhere, even in paradise
Hawaii’s tropical climate, which produces an abundance of flowers and tropical trees, results in year-round pollen and other airborne allergens.
Besides pollen from vegetation, outdoor mold is another large concern for allergy sufferers, as mold spores persist throughout the year due to the warm, humid weather. Inhalation of mold spores could lead to sneezing, and itchy or watery eyes.
Wind patterns can also affect allergies across various parts of the region, from dust and pesticides from the numerous cane fields to pollution caused by car traffic as a result of heavy tourism. Big island, Maui, and to some extent Oahu, are also exposed to sulfurous odors resulting from active volcanoes.
The natural way
As pollen can stick to clothes and shoes, remove these items upon coming indoors, and follow up with a shower to remove particles stuck to hair and skin. The best time to be outdoors is immediately after a rain shower, which will wash away pollen for a few hours. Air filters can also greatly help manage mold and pollen allergies, especially during peak pollen months.
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to remedy. This is where homeopathy has the upper hand as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to temporarily relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Hawaii is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum is a homeopathic ingredient manufactured from adrenalin, a chemical messenger in the regulation of activities in the body. It is suited to individuals with congestion of the ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Adrenalinum include the sensation of thoracic constriction, headache with burning heat, and flushing over the face and head. Adrenalinum is often recommended for people with swollen eyes, acute congestion of the lungs.
- Adrenocorticotrophin is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves congestion and headaches, and helps those who suffer from a dry, tickling, painful throat and who experience discomfort of the eyes. It’s especially suited to those who tend to cough upon waking, and feel respiration is difficult and distressed.
- Allium cepa is homeopathic and suitable for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (typically where the nose feels like it is ‘running like a tap’). It is best suited to those who experience hoarseness, a hacking cough, and oppressed breathing due to chest pressure. Tickling of the larynx and a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis will also benefit from Allium cepa.
- Cortisone aceticum is used for respiratory allergies, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a homeopathic remedy suited to affections of the eyes, nose and overall face. It relieves the frequent inclination to blink and helps those who experience pressure of the eyes. It is very effective for those with a headache accompanied by discharge from the eyes and nose, and is suitable for people with redness and heat of the cheeks as well as people who are prone to gagging when clearing their throat in the morning.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy indicated for those experiencing skin allergies. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Galphimia glauca include hyper-secretion from the nasal and ocular mucous membranes (nasal congestion and watery eyes), edema (swelling) of the eyelids, sneezing, pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is a homeopathic ingredient that is well suited to people who have headaches. In its raw form, histamine is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout the brain where it functions in regulating the pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Histamine is a capillary vessel dilator, arteriole vessel constrictor, and hypertensive. Homeopathically prepared, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, compressive headaches, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, a feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat.
- Juniperus virginiana is a homeopathic remedy best suited to those who experience dizziness, accompanied by a constricting, ‘iron band’ feeling around the head. Other symptoms may include eyes that feel as if they could burst from their sockets, and a face which appears very red and swollen.
- Kali muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which is of great value for people who suffer from stuffy colds, nosebleeds, hoarseness. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt that promotes water balance in the body. It provides relief from tearing eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids, and is best suited to those who experience headaches, nasal discharge and sneezing. This homeopathic tissue salt is also helpful to people who experience sensations of heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, loss of smell and taste, and numbness, tingling and soreness of the tongue, lips and nose.
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body.
- Rumex Crisp is a homeopathic remedy best suited to dry coughs that prevent sleep, caused by an incessant tickling in the throat. It is helpful for conditions which are aggravated by pressure, talking, and especially by inspiring cool air and at night. Rumex crisp is often recommended homeopathically when there is rawness of the larynx and trachea, accompanied by mucous discharge from nose and trachea.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from sneezing with a runny nose, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, pain in the stomach with a dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Hawaii?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
AllergyEase Hawaii is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
AllergyEase Hawaii can be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Hawaii is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
- For some reason
5 / 5
- Beautiful Island
4 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.