- Relieves symptoms of mold exposure
- Relieves skin irritations
- Reduces sinus congestion and respiratory difficulties
- Alleviates watery eyes
- Reduces muscle and joint pain
- Relieves headaches and fatigue
- Eases temporary anxiety and depression
- Arsenicum album is a key homeopathic remedy for asthma or conditions of breathlessness and a tight chest. A widely used homeopathic remedy, especially suited to conditions involving the mucus membranes, Arsenicum is frequently recommended for people who are prone to colds, influenza and hay fever, often accompanied by extreme fatigue and even anxiety and restlessness.
- Baptisia tinctoria is homeopathically prepared from wild indigo, and is recommended for feverish conditions, often accompanied by profound lethargy and a sensation of breathlessness or even suffocation. The face may appear flushed and swollen and sore throats are common.
- Chloramphenicolum is often recommended for people who tend to feel despondent in the morning, but who generally feel better once they get up. They may also be subject to headaches, particularly at night with a tendency to a dry mouth, halitosis and a bitter taste. There may also be attacks of tachycardia (fast or irregular heart beat) and restlessness as well as rashes and eruptions on the skin.
- Echinacea is well known for its strengthening effects on the immune system. It is included in this remedy in homeopathic potency to address symptoms of mold allergy including feelings of chilliness, fatigue and aching muscles.
- Elaeis guineensis, manufactured from the South American Palm, is often prescribed by homeopaths for skin conditions including cellulitis, thickening of the skin and itching, headaches and swollen eyes. It is also beneficial for coughing, accompanied by a sharp pain in the chest as well as shortness of breath.
- Hydrastis canadensis is helpful for people who experience feelings of depression and fatigue as well as symptoms associated with sinusitis, including the tendency to blow the nose all the time and postnasal drip. This remedy is also beneficial for those with weak muscular power, poor digestion, obstinate constipation, sore feelings in the stomach, weak digestion and gastritis, as well as for those with an aversion to bread or vegetables.
- Mercurius solubilis is a well-respected homeopathic remedy initially proved by Hahnemann, the Father of Homeopathy, and typically prescribed for conditions which include anxiety, copious sweating and foul smelling discharges. Symptoms are often worse at night. Individuals who benefit from Merc sol are often prone to tonsillitis, sore throat and swollen glands, as well as frequent colds with watery, foul smelling nasal discharge, swollen, watery, light-sensitive eyes and an intense headache.
- Myrrha in homeopathic medicine is ideally suited to extremely sensitive people with a strong perfectionistic streak who often feel as though what they are doing is not ‘good enough’, tending to set themselves to very high standards. Physical symptoms often include headaches starting in the neck, sinusitis and frequent head colds or respiratory complaints.
- Nasturtium aquaticum is frequently used to treat conditions similar to scurvy. Nasturtium is beneficial for symptoms of fatigue as well as skin conditions that may involve small red-blue spots on the skin as well as a tendency to bruising.
- Nux vomica is a widely used homeopathic ingredient. It is best suited to people with an irritable and critical disposition, who are often extremely ambitious and driven (the typical ‘workaholic’ personality). There may often be symptoms of indigestion, as well as stomach cramps and alternating diarrhea and constipation, with a fondness for rich foods, which usually aggravate the symptoms. Respiratory symptoms also respond well to this remedy, especially colds with a blocked nose at night and thin, watery discharge in the day, watery eyes and sneezing, or a dry cough.
- Phosphorus is a homeopathic ingredient best suited to people who have an affectionate nature and an artistic, expressive nature who tend to overdo things and burn out quickly. Phosphorus relieves irritated and inflamed mucous membranes and inflammation of the respiratory tract. People who respond well to Phosphorus often complain of great susceptibility to light, sound, odors, touch and electrical changes (over-sensitivity). The remedy is helpful for those who have a tendency toward asthma or chest complaints and for those who have a constant, dry and itchy cough that may sometimes cause retching. Colds and influenza often go straight to the chest.
- Phytolacca decandra is often recommended for conditions involving swollen and painful glands, with a sore throat and difficulty swallowing and inflamed tonsils. There is often difficulty breathing, with a feeling of suffocation, particularly in cold, damp weather.
- Pulsatilla is a homeopathic remedy made from the Pasque flower and is best suited to highly sensitive people with a tendency to weep easily. The remedy is often recommended for respiratory conditions associated with stuffy environments, including a nose which may be blocked at night and runny during the day and a reduced sense of smell and taste. There may also be a wet, spasmodic cough (often worsening in the evening or when lying down).
- Ricinus communis is a remedy that is made from a homeopathic preparation of the castor oil plant. Typically aimed at the gastrointestinal tract, Ricinus is helpful for those who experience vomiting and purging, languor and weakness, vertigo, occipital pain, congestive symptoms, buzzing in the ears, paleness of the face, twitching of the mouth or dry mouth. Individuals who suffer from burning in the stomach, heartburn, nausea with profuse vomiting, a sensitive stomach, rumbling of the stomach with contraction of the recti muscles, colic, incessant diarrhea with purging, rice water stools with cramps and chilliness, inflamed anus, green, slimy and bloody stools, fever, emaciation or somnolence may benefit from Ricinus communis.
- Sepia is a homeopathic preparation of the ink obtained from the cuttlefish and is highly suited to people with melancholy, irritable natures and a tendency to weep, and who easily succumb to emotional and physical exhaustion. There may be indigestion and frequent flatulence along with left sided headaches. Allergies and colds accompanied by a cough are common.
- Xanthoxylum fraxineum is often recommended for conditions related to the nervous system and the mucus membranes, as well as those with poor circulation and a tendency to headaches.
What is AllergyEase Mold?
AllergyEase Mold is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to provide relief from exposure to mold. AllergyEase Mold eases a full range of symptoms, including sinus congestion and difficulty breathing, headaches, fatigue, watery eyes and skin irritation.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Mold is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting symptom relief from mold irritation. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Mold is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
AllergyEase Mold is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which blocks allergic reactions by reducing the release of histamines and decreases dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, AllergyEase Mold and AllergiClear relieve allergy symptoms caused by mold exposure and improve overall resistance to allergens.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing mold allergies
Mold is a type of fungus that releases spores similar to how plants release pollen. It grows best in damp, dark spaces, and can be found in food such as cheese, mushrooms or bread, as well as around the house, particularly in air ducts, kitchens and basements, and outside on fallen leaves and dirt. Since mold is found both indoors and outside, individuals who suffer from mold allergies often have a difficult time finding relief.
AllergyEase Mold is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case mold allergies, at the cellular level by stimulating the body's own healing mechanisms to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
To cut down on symptoms like sinus congestion, muscle and joint pain, respiratory difficulties and temporary anxiety and depression when at home, it’s a good idea to regularly clean the areas where mold is most likely to grow, such as sinks, refrigerator doors and shelves, and garbage cans. If there is carpet in the bathrooms or basement, consider removing it and replacing it with tile or hardwood, as damp carpet is extremely susceptible to mold. Finally, have the air ducts cleaned at least every five years to ensure the air stays clean.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from mold allergies, easing discomfort and providing systemic support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Mold is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arsenicum album, Baptisia tinctoria, Chloramphenicolum, Echinacea, Elaeis guineensis, Hydrastis canadensis, Mercurius solubilis, Myrrha, Nasturtium aquaticum, Nux vomica, Phosphorus, Phytolacca decandra, Pulsatilla, Ricinus communis, Sepia, Xanthoxylum fraxineum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, 30C, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Mold?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Mold be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Mold, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Mold is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.