What is AllergyEase Northeastern?
AllergyEase Northeastern is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve seasonal allergy symptoms specific to Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Northeastern temporarily relieves bothersome allergy symptoms, including itchy, watery eyes, runny and/or stuffy nose, sneezing, congestion, sore throat, hoarseness and coughing plus itchy, irritated skin, headaches and fatigue. AllergyEase Northeastern should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Northeastern is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
AllergyEase Northeastern is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, AllergyEase Northeastern is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Northeastern U.S. allergies
Tree pollens are by far the most common allergens in the Northeastern U.S., consisting of maple in the early spring and birch and oak in the late spring. Itchy eyes and nose, sneezing and congestion are typical symptoms. High moisture levels can also lead to the growth of mold, another allergen common to this region.
As winds pick up, grass allergens then begin causing bothersome allergy symptoms in the early summer months, followed by ragweed in the fall. The previous summer plays a large role in the abundance and severity of ragweed, as a rainy summer can be a boon for ragweed growth, and thus elevate pollen levels when the plant blooms in the fall. A cold snap or frost kills ragweed, leading relief into the winter months.
The natural way
As pollen can stick to clothes and shoes, remove these items upon coming indoors, and follow up with a shower to remove particles stuck to hair and skin. The best time to be outdoors is immediately after a rain shower, which will wash away pollen for a few hours. Air filters can also greatly help manage mold and pollen allergies, especially during peak pollen months.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from mold allergies, easing discomfort and providing systemic support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Northeastern is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum is a homeopathic ingredient manufactured from adrenalin, a chemical messenger in the regulation of activities in the body. It is suited to individuals with congestion. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Adrenalinum include headache with burning heat, and flushing over the face and head. Adrenalinum is often recommended for people with swollen eyes and congestion of the lungs.
- Adrenocorticotrophin is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves congestion and headache, and helps those who suffer from a dry, tickling, sore throat with discomfort of the eyes. It is especially suited to those who tend to cough upon waking, and who feel that respiration is difficult and distressed.
- Agraphis nutans is a homeopathic remedy helpful for the mucous membranes, obstruction of the nostrils, enlarged tonsils, mucous discharge from the cold, and chills from cold winds. It’s also suitable for people who suffer from throat and ear troubles.
- Allium cepa is homeopathic and suitable for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (where the nose often feels as though it is ‘running like a tap’). It is best suited to those who experience hoarseness, a hacking cough, and oppressed breathing due to chest pressure, with a tickling of the larynx and a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis.
- Collinsonia canadensis is manufactured from stone root, a plant found mainly in eastern North America. It is best suited for people with a somewhat melancholy temperament who may suffer from a feeling of pins and needles all over the body.
- Cortisone aceticum is used for respiratory allergies, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a homeopathic remedy suited to affections of the eyes, nose and overall face. It relieves the frequent inclination to blink, helps those with pressure of the eyes, and relieves headaches. It is also suitable for people with redness and heat of the cheeks, and those who are prone to gagging when clearing their throat in the morning.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy indicated for those experiencing physical symptoms of conditions including hyper-secretion from the nasal and ocular mucous membranes, edema of the eyelids, sneezing, hives or fever blisters, aches in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is a homeopathic ingredient that is well suited to people who have headaches and dizziness. In its raw form, histamine is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout the brain where it functions in regulating the pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Histamine is a capillary vessel dilator, arteriole vessel constrictor, and hypertensive. Homeopathically prepared, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, heavy and compressive headaches, coughing fits, exhaustion, and a feeling of dryness in the nostrils and/or throat.
- Kali muriaticum is of great value for people who experience stuffy colds, hoarseness or gastric problems. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucous that is hard to cough up or a loud, noisy stomach cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt that is responsible for promoting fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from tearing eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids. It is very effective when recommended for those who experience headaches, sneezing. A sensation of heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in ears, loss of smell and taste, and numbness, tingling and soreness of the tongue, lips and nose can also be helped by the administration of Natrum muriaticum.
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body. It is useful for allergic conditions and circulatory discomfort.
- Rumex crisp is a homeopathic remedy best suited to relieve dry coughs that are aggravated by pressure, talking, and especially by inspiring cool air and at night. Rumex crisp is often recommended homeopathically when there is rawness of the larynx and trachea.
- Sabadilla is a homeopathic remedy that relieves symptoms including pressure on the eyes, sore throat and phlegm. Sabadilla is best suited to those who experience heat in the head and face, oversensitivity to odors, spasmodic sneezing, a runny nose and the sensation of a lump in the throat. A dry cough may also be present, with stomach ache.
- Salvia officinalis is a homeopathic remedy manufactured from the Salvia or ‘sage’ plant. In homeopathic preparation, Salvia officinalis is often recommended for conditions of the throat and chest, especially when there is excessive phlegm and a tickling cough and rawness of the throat.
- Tanacetum vulgare is homeopathic and suitable for symptoms like abnormal weariness, confusion and heaviness in the head, headaches, irritability, sensitivity to noise, and nausea that’s worse in a closed room. It can also be helpful when there is roaring and ringing in the ears, or for ears that seem to close up suddenly.
- Trifolium pratense is beneficial for those who experience a feeling of fullness with congestion of the salivary glands followed by an increased copious flow of saliva. Trifolium pratense is also suitable to individuals who suffer from a sore throat with hoarseness or who cough on coming into the open air, as well as those who experience cold symptoms.
- Vinca minor may benefit those who have ringing and whistling in the ears. It is also helpful for those whose nose gets red easily, or who complain of nasal congestion, especially stoppage of one nostril or sores in the nose or frequent hawking.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Northeastern?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
AllergyEase Northeastern is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
AllergyEase Northeastern may be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Northeastern is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.