- Relieves minor irritations from nuts, peanuts and seeds
- Relieves abdominal cramps, diarrhea and indigestion
- Reduces skin irritations
- Clears sinus congestion, and minor respiratory difficulties
- Relieves wheezing and tightness in the throat and chest
- Alleviates headaches and nausea
- Adrenalinum is a chemical messenger in the regulation of the activities of the body. It has been shown to alleviate sinus congestion and hay fever, and is suggested in the case of acute congestion of the lungs, asthma, hay fever, rashes, etc.
- Chelidonum majus is one of the botanical ingredients in homeopathy, and was initially proven by Hahnemann, the Father of Homeopathy. It is a prominent liver remedy helpful for those whose skin looks jaundiced, yellow, wilted, dry or heated with painful red pimples and pustules. It is also often recommended for fatigue, vertigo, headaches, nausea and vomiting. This remedy is also beneficial for those who have bad breath, gastralgia, constipation, anal burning and itching, pain on deep breaths, short, exhausting, spasmodic coughs that sound loose and rattling, or pain in the back, arms, shoulders, hands or fingertips.
- Cucurbita pepo semen is a homeopathic remedy whose chief use is for the treatment of tapeworms. However, it is also recommended for people who experience intense nausea immediately after eating, vomiting when pregnant or seasickness.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is a homeopathic ingredient that is well suited to people who have headaches and vertigo. It is often recommended for those with a mixture of allergic reactions related to the skin, joints and digestive system. Such individuals often experience a painful dryness and irritation in their mucus membranes, including the nose, throat, ears and vagina. They also often struggle with red, itchy skin and eyes, muscle and joint pain, headaches and vertigo. Digestive distress, including heartburn, pain and cramping are common.
- Hydrastis canadensis is a homeopathic preparation of Goldenseal that acts especially on mucus membranes anywhere there is peculiar mucous discharge, including the throat, nose, stomach or uterus. It is helpful for people who have weak muscular power, poor digestion and obstinate constipation, or those who are thin and weak. Such people often experience depression, head pains, myalgic pain in the scalp and neck muscles, eczema or sinusitis. Hydrastis is particularly useful for those who complain of mucous or watery discharges, thick nasal secretions, ulcerations on the tongue, a raw throat from hawking of mucus, or unhealthy skin with a tendency to perspire profusely.
- Ricinus communis has a marked action on the gastrointestinal tract, and is useful for those who experience vomiting and purging, anorexia with great thirst, burning in the stomach, heartburn, nausea with profuse vomiting, sensitive stomach, the sensation of rumbling with contraction of the recti muscles, colic, incessant diarrhea with purging, green, slimy and bloody stools or rice water stools accompanied by cramps and chilliness, or an inflamed anus. Additionally, individuals who often feel tired or weak, or experience vertigo, pain in the back of the head, congestive symptoms, buzzing in the ears, twitching of the mouth, dry mouth, painful cramps in the muscles of the extremities, fever, emaciation or somnolence may also benefit from Ricinus communis.
- Sabadilla is a homeopathic remedy best suited to people who tend to have a nervous disposition or those who are easily startled. Sabadilla is the remedy of choice for people with any inflammation of the respiratory mucus membranes, especially when due to hay fever, asthma or allergy. Physical symptoms treated by this remedy include fits of sneezing, an itching nose and profuse watery catarrh. There may be a need to frequently clear the throat as well as a feeling of throat pain and inflammation.
What is AllergyEase Nut & Seed?
AllergyEase Nut & Seed is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieves minor irritations caused by nuts, seeds, or peanut sensitivity symptoms in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Nut & Seed is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting relief of mild seed and nut allergy symptoms experienced when eating foods that contain traces of nuts, peanuts or seeds. AllergyEase Nut & Seed should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects. However, it is important to consult a physician for severe allergy symptoms.
AllergyEase Nut & Seed is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which blocks allergic reactions by reducing the release of histamines and decreases dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, these remedies relieve minor irritations caused by nuts, peanuts and seeds and improve overall resistance to allergens.
AllergyEase Nut & Seed is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives. AllergyEase Nut & Seed is NOT intended as a substitute for standard medical care. Instead, it is intended to complement prescribed medication for nut and seed allergies.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Nut & seed allergies in a nutshell
Similar to seasonal allergies, food allergies are abnormal responses the body produces to otherwise harmless substances, such as nuts or seeds, due to an oversensitive immune system. When that happens, it can cause a variety of symptoms ranging from mild to severe, and in some cases, life-threatening. Symptoms often appear immediately after consuming food that contains nuts, seeds or peanuts, but in some cases they may develop over the course of a few hours after the meal.
When people have mild irritations to nuts or seeds, they may experience symptoms such as abdominal cramps, nausea, headache, sinus congestion, wheezing, throat and chest constriction or skin irritation to name a few. Should a more severe reaction occur, such as trouble breathing or swallowing, swelling of the lips or tongue, or loss of consciousness, it is important to seek medical help immediately.
It is essential to properly manage nut and seed allergies. Always look at food labels before consuming anything pre-packaged and check with the wait staff when dining out to see if certain dishes are prepared in peanut oil.
AllergyEase Nut & Seed is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case minor irritations to nuts and seeds, at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from nut and seed allergies, soothing minor skin irritations and providing digestive support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Nut & Seed is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adrenalinum, Chelidonum majus, Cucurbita pepo semen, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Hydrastis canadensis, Ricinus communis, Sabadilla. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Nut & Seed?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Nut & Seed be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Nut & Seed, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Nut & Seed is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.