What is AllergyEase Pacific?
AllergyEase Pacific is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve seasonal allergy symptoms specific to Washington, Oregon, California and Nevada.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Pacific temporarily relieves bothersome allergy symptoms, including itchy, watery eyes, runny and/or stuff nose, sneezing, congestion, sore throat, hoarseness and coughing plus headaches and fatigue. AllergyEase Pacific should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Pacific is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™.
AllergyEase Pacific is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, AllergyEase Pacific is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Pacific U.S. allergies
For those suffering from allergies and living in the Pacific region, more than a few months of the year can be downright miserable if allergies are not properly managed. While tree pollen is most prevalent from February to April, walnut, olive and oak can prove to be bothersome during the winter months as well. The late fall brings the Santa Ana winds, which sweep lots of pollen inland. Grass pollen picks up from May to July, then weed pollen in August and September.
Tumbleweed, coastal sage, and western ragweed are also other common allergens that can be present year-round.
The natural way
As pollen can stick to clothes and shoes, remove these items upon coming indoors, and follow up with a shower to remove particles stuck to hair and skin. The best time to be outdoors is immediately after a rain shower, which will wash away pollen for a few hours. Air filters can also greatly help manage pollen allergies, especially during peak pollen months.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Pacific is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Alfalfa, Allium cepa, Bellis perennis, Conium maculatum, Cortisone aceticum, Equisetum hyemale, Euphrasia officinalis, Fagopyrum esculentum, Galphimia glauca, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Kali muriaticum, Millefolium, Mucosa nasalis suis, Natrum muriaticum, Prunus spinosa, RNA, Sabadilla, Solidago virgaurea. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base.
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum is a homeopathic ingredient manufactured from adrenalin, a chemical messenger in the regulation of activities in the body. It is suited to individuals with congestion. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Adrenalinum include the sensation of thoracic constriction, headache with burning heat, and flushing over the face and head. Adrenalinum is often recommended for people with swollen eyes, congestion of the lungs.
- Adrenocorticotrophin is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves congestion, headache, and a dry, tickling, painful throat with discomfort of the eyes. It is especially suited to those who tend to cough upon waking, and who have difficult and distressed breathing.
- Alfalfa is manufactured homeopathically from the Lucerne plant and is recommended by homeopaths as a tonic.
- Allium cepa is homeopathic and suitable for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (where the nose feels as though it is running like a tap). It is best suited to those who experience hoarseness, a hacking cough, and oppressed breathing due to chest pressure. Tickling of the larynx and a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis are also common.
- Bellis perennis is a homeopathic remedy manufactured from the common daisy. It is very effective for people who are sensitive to the cold and whose symptoms tend to worsen before a storm.
- Conium maculatum is a homeopathic remedy with a variety of applications. It is included in this formulation to assist with debility, fatigue, and is often associated with bouts of dizziness.
- Cortisone aceticum is used for respiratory allergies, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes.
- Equisetum hyemale is a homeopathic remedy manufactured from the horsetail plant. It is best suited to those who tend to become easily tired and irritable. The most frequent application for Equisetum is for the relief of irritable bladders.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a homeopathic remedy suited to affections of the eyes, nose and overall face. It relieves the frequent inclination to blink and helps those who feel pressure of the eyes. Euphrasia is used to relieve headache accompanied by discharge from the eyes and nose. It is suitable for people with redness and heat of the cheeks and those who are prone to gagging when clearing their throat in the morning.
- Fagopyrum esculentum is a homeopathic remedy manufactured from Buckwheat. It is best suited to those who tend to become irritated.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy indicated for those experiencing afflictions of the nose. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Galphimia glauca include hyper-secretion from the nasal and ocular mucous membranes, sneezing, pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is a homeopathic ingredient that is well suited to people who have headaches. In its raw form, histamine is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout the brain where it functions in regulating the pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Histamine is a capillary vessel dilator, arteriole vessel constrictor, and hypertensive. Homeopathically prepared, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, heavy and compressive headaches, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, a feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat.
- Kali muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt best suited to those experiencing swollen glands above the ear. People who suffer from stuffy colds, nosebleeds, hoarseness may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, acute and spasmodic cough.
- Millefolium is a homeopathic preparation of the Yarrow plant. It is best suited to those who tend to become irritable in the evening and who often go to bed late, even though they are tired and long for rest. Millefolium is also given to people who are congested in the ears, eyes, nose and chest and for those who tend to have sharp pains in the temples, teeth and ears.
- Mucosa nasalis suis helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt involved in the regulation of fluid balance in the body. It can provide relief from tearing eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids. This ingredient is best suited to those who experience headaches, nasal discharge and sneezing. It is also useful when there are sensations of heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, loss of smell and taste, as well as numbness, tingling and soreness of the tongue, lips and nose.
- Prunus spinosa is manufactured homeopathically from the Blackthorn plant, commonly found in eastern North America. It is useful for those who have a cough which becomes worse when lying down at night.
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body.
- Sabadilla is best suited to those who experience heat in the head and face, oversensitivity to odors, spasmodic sneezing, a runny nose and the sensation of a lump in the throat. A dry cough may also be present, with spasmodic stomach pain. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, relieves sore throats and phlegm, and is also useful for skin that tends to become very dry.
- Solidago virgaurea is a homeopathic remedy manufactured from the Golden rod plant.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Pacific?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
AllergyEase Pacific is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
It is recommended that AllergyEase Pacific be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to tissue salts depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Pacific is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.