- Relieves sore throat, cough and hoarseness
- Relieves runny nose and sneezing
- Clears congestion and alleviates headaches
- Soothes itchy, watery eyes
- Reduces fatigue
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms commonly experienced in ND, SD, NE, KS
What is AllergyEase Plains?
AllergyEase Plains is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Plains region of the U.S. in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Plains is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. AllergyEase Plains should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Plains is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which relieves additional symptoms of airborne and seasonal allergies and helps decrease dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, AllergyEase Plains and AllergiClear relieve allergy symptoms specific to the U.S. Plains and improve overall resistance to allergens.
AllergyEase Plains is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the U.S. Plains
The Plains region is home to a variety of allergy-inducing trees, including oak, cedar, birch, maple and hazelnut. While these trees tend to pollinate during the spring time, other plants, such as grasses and weeds pollinate in the summer and fall, keeping allergies present throughout much of the year. The worst seasonal allergy offenders in this region include wheat, rye, plantain and ragweed.
In order to reduce contact with pollens during the spring and summer months, always wear sunglasses to protect your eyes outside and try to limit the amount of time spent outdoors in the early morning or when there’s a strong breeze, as it can carry pollen with it. When indoors, keep windows shut, turn the air conditioning on and vacuum carpets frequently.
AllergyEase Plains is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Antihistamines, decongestants or nasal sprays can be taken to reduce seasonal allergy symptoms, but are not always effective in the long term. Additionally, they can cause several side effects including nose bleeds and drowsiness.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide relief from seasonal allergies and those symptoms that are most common in the Plains region. Homeopathy works by administering minute amounts of a substance that would normally cause the symptoms being treated in order to relieve those very symptoms (this homeopathic principle is sometimes known as ‘like treats like’). Although the mechanism is a little different from vaccination in conventional medicine, there are some similarities in that homeopathy stimulates the body’s own healing mechanisms by using ingredients, in potentized homeopathic preparation, to heal the symptoms they would normally cause – just as people are vaccinated using the very viruses, etc. that they are being protected against.
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to treat effectively with conventional medicine. This is where homeopathy has the upper hand as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to prevent and relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form to treat the allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Plains is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Absinthium, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Allium cepa, Ambrosia artemisiifolia, Caulophyllum thalictroides, Conium maculatum, Cortisone aceticum, Euphrasia officinalis, Fagopyrum esculentum, Galphimia glauca, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Kali muriaticum, Melilotus officinalis, Mucosa nasalis suis, Natrum muriaticum, RNA, Rumex crispus, Sabadilla, Secale cornutum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
- Absinthium is a homeopathic remedy manufactured from the common wormwood plant, and is best suited to people who are prone to nervous overexcitement. It is often recommended for nervous problems, including trembling, anxiety, nightmares and vertigo.
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum alleviates sinus congestion and hay fever, and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, flushes of heat over the face and head, or who feel like their throat is constricted. Adrenaline has been suggested in instances where there is acute congestion of the lungs, asthmatic symptoms and hay fever.
- Adrenocorticotrophin relieves congestion and headaches. It’s suitable for individuals who have a decreased potassium level in the blood, decreased clotting time, hypotension, functional disorders of the adrenal glands, or chronic bronchitis. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling, painful throat, irritated eyes, difficult or distressed breathing, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as though the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hay fever, hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, tickling in the larynx or the sensation as if the larynx is split or torn may benefit from Allium cepa. They may experience oppressed breathing from pressure in the middle of the chest, a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis, or pain extending to the ear.
- Ambrosia artemisiifolia is commonly known as ragweed, one of the principal allergens of the U.S. Plains. Its flowers produce a profusion of pollen that can trigger hay fever in susceptible individuals. Using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’, Ambrosia artemisiifolia is prepared in homeopathic potency to address symptoms associated with the respiratory system, including congestion, sneezing and watery catarrh. It is also very effective against watering, burning, swollen and itchy eyes, as well as asthmatic symptoms and a wheezing cough.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides is manufactured from the blue cohosh, or 'squaw root’ plant and is often recommended for ‘female problems’, being best suited to those who are prone to restlessness, nervousness and insomnia. While this is the principle use of this homeopathic remedy, it can also be very useful in the treatment of rheumatic joint pain, especially for pain and swelling in the small joints of the fingers, toes, ankles and wrists. Conium maculatum is a homeopathic remedy with a variety of applications. It is included in this formulation to assist with debility, fatigue and insomnia, often associated with bouts of vertigo or dizziness.
- Cortisone aceticum is an anti-inflammatory immune suppressant that induces thymus involution, a decline in normal thymus function. It is used for respiratory allergies, hay fever, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes and glandular swelling. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, bursting headaches with profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, influenza, gagging when clearing the throat in the morning, and whooping cough in the daytime may benefit from this remedy.
- Fagopyrum esculentum is a homeopathic remedy manufactured from Buckwheat. It is best suited to those who tend toward a depressed mood and who easily become irritated. It is very effective in the treatment of eczema and itchy skin.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions, shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes. Those who have hay fever, allergic vasomotor afflictions of the nose, bronchial asthma, skin allergies, or neurodermatitis are suited for Galphimia glauca.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction. Homeopathically prepared, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, allergic conjunctivitis, heavy and compressive headaches, allergic rheumatism, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. Kali mur is a homeopathic tissue salt which is of great value for inflammation of the nose and throat, in sub-acute inflammatory states, fibrinous discharge, and glandular swellings. People who suffer from stuffy colds, nosebleeds, hoarseness or asthma with gastric derangements may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, acute and spasmodic cough.
- Melilotus officinalis is a homeopathic preparation of the sweet clover plant. One of its chief uses is in the treatment of throbbing headaches, often accompanied by redness of the face, bloodshot eyes and dizziness. It can also be useful to relieve nosebleeds caused by congestion and feelings of ‘stuffiness’ in the head.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and sinusitis nosode that is used in the treatment of acute allergic rhinitis and sinusitis linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache caused by sinusitis.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt whose chief function is to promote fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of great debility, great weakness and weariness, and is a great remedy for certain forms of intermittent fever, anemia, iron deficiency anemia, and many disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have a tendency to develop blinding headaches, frontal sinus inflammation, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, violent nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and violent sneezing.
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body. It was first proved by Dr. Jenaer in Belgium in 1967 and has been successfully used since then to treat a range of conditions, including symptoms related to allergies and autoimmune disorders that can result in deficiencies in messenger RNA. It is also effective against the herpes virus as well as dermatitis, eczema and pimples in the nose.
- Rumex crispus is beneficial for those who suffer from enlarged lymphatics, copious mucous discharge from the nose and trachea, and a cough caused by incessant tickling in the throat-pit running down to the bronchial tubes and preventing sleep. It’s suited to individuals who are aggravated by pressure, talking, and especially by inspiring cool air and particularly at night. People who cough up thin, watery, frothy material at first and stringy and tough material later, or who experience rawness of the larynx and trachea, soreness behind the sternum, or an intense itching of the skin may also benefit from Rumex crispus.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs and asthma symptoms. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, vertigo, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, spasmodic pain in the stomach with a dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Secale cornutum is a homeopathic preparation of the Ergot fungus – a fungus which grows mostly on cereal crops and which may be responsible for allergic reactions in susceptible individuals. While this ingredient is chiefly used in homeopathic circles to treat menstrual bleeding and disorders of the uterus, it is included in this remedy to strengthen the system against allergies brought on by the Ergot fungus.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Plains?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Plains be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Plains, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Plains is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.