- Relieves sore throat, cough and hoarseness
- Relieves runny nose and sneezing
- Relieves congestion and alleviates headaches
- Relieves itchy, watery eyes
- Relieves fatigue
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms commonly experienced in ND, SD, NE, KS
What is AllergyEase Plains?
AllergyEase Plains is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Plains region of the U.S. in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Plains temporarily relieves seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. AllergyEase Plains should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Plains is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™.
AllergyEase Plains is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the U.S. Plains
The Plains region is home to a variety of allergy-inducing trees, including oak, cedar, birch, maple and hazelnut. While these trees tend to pollinate during the spring time, other plants, such as grasses and weeds pollinate in the summer and fall, keeping allergies present throughout much of the year. The worst seasonal allergy offenders in this region include wheat, rye, plantain and ragweed.
In order to reduce contact with pollens during the spring and summer months, always wear sunglasses to protect your eyes outside and try to limit the amount of time spent outdoors in the early morning or when there’s a strong breeze, as it can carry pollen with it. When indoors, keep windows shut, turn the air conditioning on and vacuum carpets frequently.
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from allergies, easing discomfort and providing systemic support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Plains is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Absinthium is a homeopathic remedy manufactured from the common wormwood plant, and is best suited to people who are prone to nervous overexcitement. It is often recommended for nervous problems, including trembling and nightmares.
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum alleviates sinus congestion and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, flushes of heat over the face and head, or who feel like their throat is constricted. Adrenaline has been suggested in instances where there is acute congestion of the lungs.
- Adrenocorticotrophin relieves congestion and headaches. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling, sore throat, irritated eyes, difficult or distressed breathing, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as though the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hay fever, hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, or tickling in the larynx may benefit from Allium cepa. They may experience oppressed breathing from pressure in the middle of the chest, a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis, or discomfort extending to the ear.
- Ambrosia artemisiifolia is commonly known as ragweed, one of the principal allergens of the U.S. Plains. Its flowers produce a profusion of pollen. It is also very effective against watering, burning, swollen and itchy eyes.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides is manufactured from the blue cohosh, or 'squaw root’ plant and is often recommended for ‘female problems’, being best suited to those who are prone to restlessness or nervousness. Conium maculatum is a homeopathic remedy with a variety of applications. It is included in this formulation to assist with debility and allergy-related fatigue.
- Cortisone aceticum is used for respiratory allergies, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes and glandular swelling. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, headaches with profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, gagging when clearing the throat in the morning, and cough in the daytime may benefit from this remedy.
- Fagopyrum esculentum is a homeopathic remedy manufactured from Buckwheat. It is best suited to those who tend to become irritated.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, heavy and compressive headaches, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. Kali mur is a homeopathic tissue salt which is of great value for inflammation of the nose and throat. People who suffer from stuffy colds or hoarseness may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, acute and spasmodic cough.
- Melilotus officinalis is a homeopathic preparation of the sweet clover plant. One of its chief uses is for throbbing headaches, often accompanied by redness of the face, bloodshot eyes and dizziness. It can also be useful to relieve nosebleeds caused by congestion and feelings of ‘stuffiness’ in the head.
- Mucosa nasalis suis helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt whose chief function is to promote fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of great debility, great weakness and weariness, and is a great remedy for certain forms of intermittent fever, and many disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have a tendency to develop blinding headaches, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and sneezing.
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body.
- Rumex crispus is beneficial for those who suffer from enlarged lymphatics, copious mucous discharge from the nose and trachea, and a cough caused by incessant tickling in the throat-pit running down to the bronchial tubes and preventing sleep. It’s suited to individuals who are aggravated by pressure, talking, and especially by inspiring cool air and particularly at night. People who cough up thin, watery, frothy material at first and stringy and tough material later, or who experience rawness of the larynx and trachea, soreness behind the sternum, or an intense itching of the skin may also benefit from Rumex crispus.
- Sabadilla acts on the mucous membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, spasmodic pain in the stomach with a dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Secale cornutum is helpful for congestion that rises from back of the head.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Plains?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from mold allergies, easing discomfort and providing systemic support.
AllergyEase Plains is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
It is recommended that AllergyEase Plains be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to tissue salts depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Plains is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.