- Relieves sore throat, cough and hoarseness
- Relieves runny nose and sneezing
- Clears congestion and alleviates headaches
- Soothes itchy, watery eyes
- Reduces fatigue
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms commonly experienced in CO, ID, MT, UT, WY, NV, OR, WA, AZ, NM
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum alleviates sinus congestion and hay fever, and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, flushes of heat over the face and head, or who feel like their throat is constricted. Adrenaline has been suggested in instances where there is acute congestion of the lungs, asthmatic symptoms and hay fever.
- Adrenocorticotrophin relieves congestion and headaches. It’s suitable for individuals who have a decreased potassium level in the blood, decreased clotting time, hypotension, functional disorders of the adrenal glands, or chronic bronchitis. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling, painful throat, irritated eyes, difficult or distressed breathing, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Agrimonia eupatoria is a homeopathic remedy which is often recommended for bronchitis as well as for conditions in which there is coughing with profuse mucus production.
- Agrostemma githago is homeopathically prepared from the corn cockle – a weed commonly found in wheat fields and a common allergen. In homeopathic potency, it is recommended for a burning sensation in the throat and esophagus as well as for intense burning headaches which may occur from the jaw to the tip of the head.
- Ailanthus glandulosus is a homeopathic preparation of the flowers of the ‘Tree of Heaven’ – a tree originating in China but now grown worldwide. It is best suited to people who tend to feel very weak, anxious and debilitated when they are ill and who tend to respond to illness with a mottled, swollen skin. This remedy is most often recommended for conditions involving swollen glands, including tonsillitis.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as if the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hay fever, hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, tickling in the larynx or the sensation as if the larynx is split or torn may benefit from Allium cepa. They may experience oppressed breathing from pressure in the middle of chest, a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis, or pain extending to the ear.
- Cortisone aceticum is an anti-inflammatory immune suppressant that induces thymus involution, a decline in normal thymus function. In homeopathic potency, it is used for respiratory allergies, hay fever, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Cynodon dactylon is also known as ‘Bermuda grass’ or ‘couch grass’, a very common allergen. As a homeopathically prepared remedy, minute amounts of this plant are potentized to assist the body to fight against the allergic reactions it causes, using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’.
- Equisetum hyemale is prepared from the common horsetail plant. As a homeopathic remedy, it is more commonly used to treat disorders of the bladder and urinary tract as well as bedwetting in children. However, in this remedy, it is included to treat allergies caused by this plant commonly found in North America.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes and glandular swelling. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, bursting headaches with profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, influenza, gagging when clearing the throat in the morning, and whooping cough in the daytime may benefit from this remedy.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions, shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes. Those who have hay fever, allergic vasomotor afflictions of the nose, bronchial asthma, skin allergies, or neurodermatitis are suited for Galphimia glauca.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout brain where it functions in pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Homeopathically prepared, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, allergic conjunctivitis, heavy and compressive headaches, allergic rheumatism, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, a feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. The homeopathic tissue salt Kali mur is of great value for inflammation of the nose and throat, in sub-acute inflammatory states, fibrinous discharge, and glandular swellings. People who suffer from stuffy colds, nosebleeds, hoarseness or asthma with gastric derangements may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, acute and spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and sinusitis nosode that is used in the treatment of acute allergic rhinitis and sinusitis linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache caused by sinusitis.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of great debility, great weakness and weariness. Nat mur is suitable for those who have an oversensitivity to all sorts of influences, blinding headaches, frontal sinus inflammation, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, violent nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and violent sneezing. It is useful for the loss of smell and taste, and when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, fever blisters, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach accompanied by stitches in the liver and spurting of urine, and stitches all over the chest.
- Platanus is a homeopathic preparation of the American Sycamore tree. These trees produce large amounts of air borne pollen and are listed as moderate allergens, causing a range of respiratory reactions in susceptible individuals, including sneezing, watering and itchy eyes and nose and asthmatic symptoms. In this remedy, the homeopathic principle of 'like treats like' is applied in that minute amounts of the plant are homeopathically potentized and administered to relieve the allergic reaction and to help the individual body to resist the allergic effects of this tree.
- Populus candicans is a homeopathic remedy beneficial for individuals who complain of a hot head with cold extremities, cold-sores on the lips, tongue that feels thick and numb, or burning irritation of the eyes, nose, mouth, throat and air passages. Those who suffer from acute hoarseness, burning in the throat and nostrils, dry cough, dry feeling in the pharynx and larynx, weak and toneless voice, or rawness and soreness of the chest and throat may be suited to this remedy. Populus candicans is also useful for children’s coughs caused by naso-pharyngeal catarrh, when mucus drops from the posterior nares (post nasal drip).
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body. It was first proved by Dr. Jenaer in Belgium in 1967 and has been successfully used since then to treat a range of conditions, including symptoms related to allergies and autoimmune disorders that can result in deficiencies in messenger RNA. It is also effective against the herpes virus as well as dermatitis, eczema and pimples in the nose.
- Sabadilla is a homeopathic remedy which relieves pressure on the eyeballs and asthma symptoms. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, vertigo, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, spasmodic pain in the stomach with a dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Solidago virgaurea is a homeopathic preparation made from the flowers of the goldenrod plant. It is often recommended for those with a weak chest and a tendency to develop colds easily, as well as for kidney disorders.
What is AllergyEase Rocky Mtns.?
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Rocky Mountain region of the U.S. in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which relieves additional symptoms of airborne and seasonal allergies and helps decrease dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. and AllergiClear relieve allergy symptoms specific to the Rocky Mountain region of the U.S. and improve overall resistance to allergens.
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the U.S. Rocky Mountains
Early spring is the time when allergy-inducing trees like cedar, elder, juniper and oak release pollens in the Rocky Mountains. After that, grasses like wheat, Bermuda and orchard take over until late July. During the fall, ragweed is the main cause of allergy symptoms throughout much of the Rocky Mountain region, releasing most of its pollen in the morning.
For seasonal allergy sufferers, it is important to always wear sunglasses when venturing outside and to limit the amount of time spent outdoors in the early morning or when there’s a strong breeze, as it can carry pollen with it (this is especially true when ragweed is in season). When indoors, keep windows shut, turn the air conditioning on and vacuum carpets frequently. Also, consider taking Vitamin A and B supplements to help boost your body’s defense against allergies.
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Antihistamines, decongestants or nasal sprays can be taken to reduce seasonal allergy symptoms, but are not always effective in the long term. Additionally, they can cause several side effects including nose bleeds and drowsiness.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide relief from seasonal allergies and those symptoms that are most common in the Rocky Mountain region. Homeopathy works by administering minute amounts of a substance that would normally cause the symptoms being treated in order to relieve those very symptoms (this homeopathic principle is sometimes known as ‘like treats like’). Although the mechanism is a little different from vaccination in conventional medicine, there are some similarities in that homeopathy stimulates the body’s own healing mechanisms by using ingredients, in potentized homeopathic preparation, to heal the symptoms they would normally cause – just as people are vaccinated using the very viruses, etc. that they are being protected against.
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to treat effectively with conventional medicine. This is where homeopathy has the upper hand as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to prevent and relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form to treat the allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Agrimonia eupatoria, Agrostemma githago, Ailanthus glandulosus, Allium cepa, Cortisone aceticum, Cynodon dactylon, Equisetum hyemale, Euphrasia officinalis, Galphimia glauca, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Kali muriaticum, Mucosa nasalis suis, Natrum muriaticum, Platanus, Populus candicans, RNA, Sabadilla, Solidago virgaurea. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Rocky Mtns.?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Rocky Mtns., this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.